Jeannie - Huntington Station 631-681-8505 White GILF

I have seen her twice. But the backstory would be more interesting but if not for her I wouldn’t have had a BJ in a HD parking lot from a GILF, lol… don’t die on me….

Ohhhh yeah……. Ancient, lol.
just go see her it’s quick and cheap.
Facts: She’s granny, she’s still looks good for her age, she’s good for the BJ & cheap.

Damm imagine saying "I'm only going to do this for a year or two" and end up doing it for 60 years.
Once they get busted and get a record (which is bound to happen) I think the path to any decent legit job is closed and they are stuck.

Although I once (many years ago) I had a talk with Shelia, aka Michele of N. Amityville. She said that she could make in 3 hours what she would make at a retail job (McD's, Target, etc) for 40 hrs. Plus she only had to hook in the time between when her welfare money ran out and the next payment. She was not a druggie and said she felt sorry for those girls who were as they had to hook each time they needed their next drug hit and couldn't be choosy on whose car they went into.

Finally took the plunge and met Jeannie. Pretty much the same experience as most here with the exception she did not swallow. Maybe my load was too big I’m not really sure but now I’m cleaning my cloth seats in my car.
Back in the day, whan I used to pick up SW's, I picked up lala and went to our spot for BBJ warmup followed by CFS as usual. When we got there she sheepishly said "I'm on my period".

I said no problem as long as you do a BJ and swallow.

She nodded yes (followed by a lot more nodding) and did just that.

Moral: you always need to be specific upfront about the service you are paying for so there is no misunderstanding (and no mess).

Ps. I marked the date in my calendar for future reference