When woman cum; squirting or creaming - which is more common?

billyS

Reign of Terror
In my experience I've found creaming far more common than squirting.

In fact I can really only recall one squirter as opposed to many girls leaving a creamy white deposit on my dick.
( Yes I know the difference between cum cream, yeast balls and other discharges, so let's not go there).

But what about you guys?
Ratio between creamers and squirters?

I’ve had a lot of squirters. Both wives 2 & 3 can absolutely drench the sheets and make puddles. Depending of the time of the month wife #2 could also cream all over.

The Latina girl I reviewed a few weeks ago (Sarah) was a creamer. The Italian bbw that gave me blue balls the 2nd time as a no show (Roxy) was a squirter the first time I plowed her out.

I prefer the squirters. Sometimes I get a little freaked out by creamers not know if there’s something wrong with their plumbing.

Guess i made a bunch of different girls/women cum over the years, usually they go a little crazy make a little noise or maybe theyre faking it. Some women didnt really squirt but would get extra gushy wet, a few did cream i like that id like to taste it too. had one and i wasnt even attracted to her that much her body wasnt the best but so much liquid would pour out of her during sex it would almost turn into in argument because the bed was getting wet. thats what kept me around.

The roast beef lips on her pussy were so loose she looked like she could have flew up in the sky with them and when she gave head it felt like my dick was in a meat grinder. this was such a long time ago.

Squirters were more uncommon 15 years ago. Had it only happen with 2 ladies, by 2000-present 5 I’ve encountered as many have taught themselves how to do it, guessing there was a cosmo article about it. I hope it doesn’t go out of style, I like getting soaked

At the place on lake ave in st james there was a younger spinner about 12-18 months ago, early 20’s maybe. I can’t remember her name for the life of me. I do remember she was from lindenhurst however. Anyway I digress. She was a wall soaking squirter. Multiple times I had to use the bathroom b4 leaving and basically take a sink bath to wash it off. Wish I could find her again

In my experience I've found creaming far more common than squirting.

In fact I can really only recall one squirter as opposed to many girls leaving a creamy white deposit on my dick.
( Yes I know the difference between cum cream, yeast balls and other discharges, so let's not go there).

But what about you guys?
Ratio between creamers and squirters?
One squirter and it was glorious. She made videos for me too so I could watch her do it over and over. Never had cream.

Wife was a creamer till we had kids. Not much cream thereon, but this completely stopped when we found out she was borderline bipolar and went on life long meds to corrects her serotonins. Sometimes I felt I like was having sex with a dead person devoid of emotion. She Stopped orgasming as well. I mean before we had a ratio 7:10 then we plummeted to 2:10. It’s probably 4:10 now.
Never encountered a squirrel but the thought turns me on.

Prefer the cream..
Encountered as squirted once way back.. Totally unprepared for the release while DATY..

Gotta admit, was turned off to this-( anyone else feel that way)

Made me think of women who don’t like CIM?

Prefer the cream..
Encountered as squirted once way back.. Totally unprepared for the release while DATY..

Yes definitely turned off to this but my eloquent reply got deleted for some reason.

Prefer the cream..

Only had one squirter. It was at an AMP in Danbury back in 2008. I saw her twice and she squirted both times during DATY. I was a bit unprepared but loved it both times. Never had another squirter or creamer before or since.

billyS

Reign of Terror
..... but my eloquent reply got deleted for some reason.
Because you mentioned some things I asked people not to in the first post of the thread, I didn't want the thread to head in a certain direction. And you compounded that by making an unfounded racist claim.

There is your explanation. Drop it now.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Only had one squirter. It was at an AMP.....
Me too. The only squirter I can think of off hand was a horny older Asian woman at an AMP in Huntington on rt 110 behind the piano store. The Green door.

This was about twenty years ago. That particular day, before we even started she offered me bbfs for $300 ("you can fuck me with no condom").

I was both shocked and amused because I never had more than a hj there and never had that much money on me for an AMP visit.

During hj we wound up in 69 while manually manipulating each others genitals. I was fingering the shit out of her and she was rocking into it when she let loose a geysher that plopped down on my chest. I was shocked and she just turned around and laughed. It was a clear liquid but didn't stream like piss, more like plooped out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Question for you guys with the squirters,
I guess this only happens during DATY or fingering?

Because if you're fucking her how would you know she is squirting?

Because when she was riding me and going back and fourth I got under a bit more and she filled up my belly button,lol. I never had happen in daty,unexpectedly. Anyway one more squirter episode