Body Rub place 347-755-7481, Mineola, multiple ethnicities

• Thread starter Deleted member 128262
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 128262

Has anyone been here recently? I’ve seen them post for Lisa and Aubrey, wondering if anyone has had an appointment with them. They haven’t posted in a few days…

D

Deleted member 128262

Just an update- I texted their number yesterday evening and got a response later on that they will be closed until mid week. They had to have a plumber come in and do some work. The person who handles the calls/texts said to reach out on Thursday.

Just an update- I texted their number yesterday evening and got a response later on that they will be closed until mid week. They had to have a plumber come in and do some work. The person who handles the calls/texts said to reach out on Thursday.
I thought the "plumbers" were working there to begin with?!

Fuck this place BTW, they fucked me on an appointment a few weeks back, tried the bait n switch to a fat girl on me. I guess because I'm fat they figured I wouldn't be picky. If I'm paying I don't give a shit how fat I am, I want what I am paying for.

Fuck this place BTW, they fucked me on an appointment a few weeks back, tried the bait n switch to a fat girl on me. I guess because I'm fat they figured I wouldn't be picky. If I'm paying I don't give a shit how fat I am, I want what I am paying for.
NOW THAT'S MAH MAN! Good for you

Just a quick call back to an earlier episode

D

Deleted member 128262

Who did they bait and switch on you?

Hi all, first review here. Long time lurking, but I usually see GFE girls in the city. I have no problems reviewing those also :)

Anyway, so this was my first time looking for a local place and the reviews here peaked my interest. This morning I decided to go for it and I texted the number provided to see Eva. Few text back and forth asking some basic questions, and I am setup. I asked for Eva.

When I arrived at the scheduled time, I want to inform you guys first that the business has moved in Mineola. They are now on 2nd St, East of Roslyn Rd in an industrial area. Anyway, I parked in a residential block, texted I arrived and walked up to the business.

This very nice looking brunette opened the door. I was wondering "does Eva look like this?" but I didn't mind since she looked very nice. Slim body, nice face. I'm estimating 25 years old. She's from South America, her English is great and her name is Lisa (don't see any reviews here). I asked for 45 minutes with the VIP package, and the money exchanged was as expected. I did get a pat down by the way as a first time customer, but since she checked everything out REALLY well, I didn't mind. I also asked for a 30 minutes massage before the flip, and she didn't mind.

So I got undressed, and after freshening up Lisa came back in the room (fully dressed by the way). She gave me a really good massage (I was surprised!), took her time and we chatted away. After a while (I didn't know what time) she asked if she should get undressed and I was like "yeah!". So I flipped over, and she started rubbing junior while I played with her kitty. Finger inside was okay, but she wasn't crazy about me going down. No problem. Her tits are nice and perky, just how I like them. Great butt also.

After playing with each other, we went to business. I started with doggy style, flipped her over and had her sit on top of me to blow in the bag. She gave me wipes to clean-off, and on the way I out I got to say hi to Eva (she'll be next on my list). After a nice hug goodbye, off I went. I really like this place, Lisa was great and the $160+$100 for 45 minutes is not too bad compared to city GFE pricing.

Scheduling: 10/10, all via text
Services: 9+/10, would be a 10 if I would be able to go down on her.
Looks: 8+/10, just my type. She's a girl you would want to go out on a date with.
Pricing: 9/10, I think the rates are actually very reasonable.

D

Deleted member 128262

Hi all, first review here. Long time lurking, but I usually see GFE girls in the city. I have no problems reviewing those also :)

Anyway, so this was my first time looking for a local place and the reviews here peaked my interest. This morning I decided to go for it and I texted the number provided to see Eva. Few text back and forth asking some basic questions, and I am setup. I asked for Eva.

When I arrived at the scheduled time, I want to inform you guys first that the business has moved in Mineola. They are now on 2nd St, East of Roslyn Rd in an industrial area. Anyway, I parked in a residential block, texted I arrived and walked up to the business.

This very nice looking brunette opened the door. I was wondering "does Eva look like this?" but I didn't mind since she looked very nice. Slim body, nice face. I'm estimating 25 years old. She's from South America, her English is great and her name is Lisa (don't see any reviews here). I asked for 45 minutes with the VIP package, and the money exchanged was as expected. I did get a pat down by the way as a first time customer, but since she checked everything out REALLY well, I didn't mind. I also asked for a 30 minutes massage before the flip, and she didn't mind.

So I got undressed, and after freshening up Lisa came back in the room (fully dressed by the way). She gave me a really good massage (I was surprised!), took her time and we chatted away. After a while (I didn't know what time) she asked if she should get undressed and I was like "yeah!". So I flipped over, and she started rubbing junior while I played with her kitty. Finger inside was okay, but she wasn't crazy about me going down. No problem. Her tits are nice and perky, just how I like them. Great butt also.

After playing with each other, we went to business. I started with doggy style, flipped her over and had her sit on top of me to blow in the bag. She gave me wipes to clean-off, and on the way I out I got to say hi to Eva (she'll be next on my list). After a nice hug goodbye, off I went. I really like this place, Lisa was great and the $160+$100 for 45 minutes is not too bad compared to city GFE pricing.

Scheduling: 10/10, all via text
Services: 9+/10, would be a 10 if I would be able to go down on her.
Looks: 8+/10, just my type. She's a girl you would want to go out on a date with.
Pricing: 9/10, I think the rates are actually very reasonable.
Thanks for the intel on Lisa. Eva is the part Japanese/part Russian gal. I recommend you have a session with her and with Kimberly. Both are really chill ladies and I’ve had great conversations with them while getting a very good massage.

So I went by today and the location has moved. About 5 minutes away from the old place. I'd been wanting to see Aubrey and checked ahead last night and she was working. Set up the appt. for 1 PM. Got the info for the spot and they made me aware she was early. Went for the ss @100 . Ring the bell she opens and she is short and thicc. No belly, curves in all the right places. She asks you want VIP , I say yes but not FS, just oral. Cursory massage then the flip after 5 minutes. Confirms only oral and then goes down on me , no cover. Says give me a heads up I don't like to swallow. OK! She was awesome. Some convo during the experience and find out she is friends with Katie , and she will be returning. As much as I enjoyed Katie , this girl will be my goto from now on. She works Thurs/Fri. Sweet girl , hope she sticks around.

So I went by today and the location has moved. About 5 minutes away from the old place. I'd been wanting to see Aubrey and checked ahead last night and she was working. Set up the appt. for 1 PM. Got the info for the spot and they made me aware she was early. Went for the ss @100 . Ring the bell she opens and she is short and thicc. No belly, curves in all the right places. She asks you want VIP , I say yes but not FS, just oral. Cursory massage then the flip after 5 minutes. Confirms only oral and then goes down on me , no cover. Says give me a heads up I don't like to swallow. OK! She was awesome. Some convo during the experience and find out she is friends with Katie , and she will be returning. As much as I enjoyed Katie , this girl will be my goto from now on. She works Thurs/Fri. Sweet girl , hope she sticks around.
What was her ethnicity and was it 100 all in or was the VIP bj extra ? Thanks

D

Deleted member 128262

Glad to hear Katie will be coming back. Nice intel on Aubrey. I was hoping someone would have a session with her. Sounds like a keeper!

Katie has indeed returned. I believe she said she's working Mon-Wed.

Texted to set up appointment in advance, they took some of my basic info since it was my first appointment and sent me photos of the 3 providers working that day. They told me that I would pick when I got there.

When I arrived, they assigned me Katie. She wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.. face was a 6/10 for me, body about the same - a little on the bigger side. She led me to the room, I took the half hour for $140 since it was my first time there. She had me undress and lay face down on the massage table. She undressed down to her panties and bra and told me that touching was not only allowed, but encouraged. She gave me a decent massage, nothing to write home about. We chatted for a while and then she told me about the extras. I may be a little hazy on the numbers, but $40 for bra off, $60 for completely nude, $100 for CBJ (this I'm sure of). I asked her about other services and she said $140 for CFS.

I opted for CFS, but I really shouldn't have. I wasn't really in the mood, so I don't know why I asked for CFS. It wasn't because of her, but I was just tired and a bit anxious. Anyway, she starts on a CBJ, which gets me semi-hard. Since time was short, she asked if I wanted to get started, which I agreed. Tried to do doggy, but since I wasn't 100% ready, it didn't work. So we did standing mish instead... after about 5 min, I asked to change positions and we did CG... which didn't work so well because I wasn't fully hard yet. She kept a very positive attitude throughout all this, so again, none of this was really her fault. I just didn't feel any chemistry on my end and I wasn't really in the mood. One thing that kinda turned me on was that it kinda smelled like fish. Ugh...

After a couple of minutes, I ask to just finish off with CBJ, which she happily obliged. But after a couple minutes, she must have gotten tired because she took the cover off and finished me off with a HJ.

$280 all in for 30 min (when in actuality, I stayed probably about 40 min). She didn't rush me at all and she was very nice. I didn't get to see any of the other girls there (though I believe they were busy with other clients), so I really don't know if I'll be back.

Katie has indeed returned. I believe she said she's working Mon-Wed.

Texted to set up appointment in advance, they took some of my basic info since it was my first appointment and sent me photos of the 3 providers working that day. They told me that I would pick when I got there.

When I arrived, they assigned me Katie. She wasn't exactly what I was hoping for.. face was a 6/10 for me, body about the same - a little on the bigger side. She led me to the room, I took the half hour for $140 since it was my first time there. She had me undress and lay face down on the massage table. She undressed down to her panties and bra and told me that touching was not only allowed, but encouraged. She gave me a decent massage, nothing to write home about. We chatted for a while and then she told me about the extras. I may be a little hazy on the numbers, but $40 for bra off, $60 for completely nude, $100 for CBJ (this I'm sure of). I asked her about other services and she said $140 for CFS.

I opted for CFS, but I really shouldn't have. I wasn't really in the mood, so I don't know why I asked for CFS. It wasn't because of her, but I was just tired and a bit anxious. Anyway, she starts on a CBJ, which gets me semi-hard. Since time was short, she asked if I wanted to get started, which I agreed. Tried to do doggy, but since I wasn't 100% ready, it didn't work. So we did standing mish instead... after about 5 min, I asked to change positions and we did CG... which didn't work so well because I wasn't fully hard yet. She kept a very positive attitude throughout all this, so again, none of this was really her fault. I just didn't feel any chemistry on my end and I wasn't really in the mood. One thing that kinda turned me on was that it kinda smelled like fish. Ugh...

After a couple of minutes, I ask to just finish off with CBJ, which she happily obliged. But after a couple minutes, she must have gotten tired because she took the cover off and finished me off with a HJ.

$280 all in for 30 min (when in actuality, I stayed probably about 40 min). She didn't rush me at all and she was very nice. I didn't get to see any of the other girls there (though I believe they were busy with other clients), so I really don't know if I'll be back.
Just curious if a misprint. The smell of fish turned you on?

My man glad to see you back in biz!