Reddit… Underutilized opportunities

So I finally had one “success” from this bottomless pit of an app. I was driving to a funeral and hadn’t gotten off in a while and saw an ad for a TS that wanted to get railed, and it was in my way. Sent a message and we chatted (as I was driving because the funeral was out of state) and she said to come to her hotel. I made it clear that I had no money, but she must have been horny and said to come anyway. Was a bit nervous so parked away from her room so she couldn’t catch a plate. Well, she was cute, on hormones but not as much woman as I generally like. But I needed to cum badly so I unzipped and she began blowing me. And it was glorious! Then she asked me to fuck her, so she put a condom on me and I bent her over the bed and went to town. Really fucked her hard and deep, and she liked it. When I said I needed to cum she turned around, pulled off the condom and sucked me dry, totally drained me. I sipped up, got in the car and went to the funeral. Not what I’d really hoped for on Reddit but sometimes you take what the universe sends you.

So I finally had one “success” from this bottomless pit of an app. I was driving to a funeral and hadn’t gotten off in a while and saw an ad for a TS that wanted to get railed, and it was in my way. Sent a message and we chatted (as I was driving because the funeral was out of state) and she said to come to her hotel. I made it clear that I had no money, but she must have been horny and said to come anyway. Was a bit nervous so parked away from her room so she couldn’t catch a plate. Well, she was cute, on hormones but not as much woman as I generally like. But I needed to cum badly so I unzipped and she began blowing me. And it was glorious! Then she asked me to fuck her, so she put a condom on me and I bent her over the bed and went to town. Really fucked her hard and deep, and she liked it. When I said I needed to cum she turned around, pulled off the condom and sucked me dry, totally drained me. I sipped up, got in the car and went to the funeral. Not what I’d really hoped for on Reddit but sometimes you take what the universe sends you.
Good story.

So you screw men and then go back and screw sugar babies raw and to put the cherry on top you are meeting random TS WOAH! exactly why I strap up with all woman civvy or whores they have no clue most of the men these days sleep with other men raw extremely risky behavior…let’s pray your on prep, use protection and are honest but I doubt it considering the fact you keep referring to a TS as a She lmfao the delusion is sick

So you screw men and then go back and screw sugar babies raw and to put the cherry on top you are meeting random TS WOAH! exactly why I strap up with all woman civvy or whores they have no clue most of the men these days sleep with other men raw extremely risky behavior…let’s pray your on prep, use protection and are honest but I doubt it considering the fact you keep referring to a TS as a She lmfao the delusion is sick
Wtf are you talking about? I didn’t fuck anyone raw.

Judgy little fella. I was looking for your reviews. Are you a woman?

Had two Long Island success stories recently… today I met up with a 40ish married woman in the parking lot of sunrise mall. Got out of the car and sucked me dry right in the parking lot.

another I’m not sure if I should share but one of the showworld girls is posting and giving away freebies if you go down on her as well. You can do your own research but she posted a day ago in r/longislandhookups

Had two Long Island success stories recently… today I met up with a 40ish married woman in the parking lot of sunrise mall. Got out of the car and sucked me dry right in the parking lot.

another I’m not sure if I should share but one of the showworld girls is posting and giving away freebies if you go down on her as well. You can do your own research but she posted a day ago in r/longislandhookups
Sounds lovely. After she swallow any chit chat or just up and leave. How long did it take you to come?

True that on the Reddit. Far and few between. My comment for Bricktop, who cares if it’s a mom I know, that just means she’s in the game. Then u both know and go or don’t but nobody’s talking!

Scrolled the ads looking for the show world girl but found nothing but ads with dick pics lol

Any other useful subreddits anyone can suggest? I've only had one success so far and then a lot of flakes and scammers. I will keep at it, but would like to find some new subreddits to post in. Currently use r/nycsex r/NYr4r r/RandomActsOfMuffDive r/dirtyr4r

R/Randomactsofmuffdive is where I’ve found the most success in the city. Make a post that tries to stand out and up sell your skill set. There are women who browse through it so keep working.

You met the parking lot cock sucking cheating wife on LI hookups sub? All thats ever there is dicks upon dicks so I find that crazy.
Did you keep in contact? That seems like a great score

So tonight I met up with my first “sugar baby” courtesy of Reddit. Posted on r4rNYC looking for casual sex in exchange for cash. Got a couple of responses but one stood out. A 19 year old sophomore at NYU…. She quoted $300 for an hour anything but Greek goes. Verified age, set a place to meet, and had fun. $95 to the house (motel) $300 to the girl. Small Asian, great BBBJ, DATY, lots of spit, eye contact, into doggy, into cowgirl, into cum on face.

Take advantage while girls are home for the holidays fellas