Cassie. 631-746-1720 - young white druggie Suffolk. New# 631-538-7543

I don't know why I did it, maybe to condone for screwing up in this thread. Ended up 5 minutes away from this girl's hotel today with some time to kill.

Set up hh for 160. Get there she needs another 5 minutes. Waited and got the room number pretty quickly. Took like 12 knocks to get her to open the damn door.

Inside they wisely chose a suite. The guy(s) must be in the other room but she swears they are not. I didn't go in there but could see them thru the crack of the door. Spoon for cooking right there on the table when you walk in. Most of the mess was contained to the other room.

Anyway once I laid eyes on this girl I dropped down to 100 cbj so I wouldn't have to undress or touch too much. She is skinny and looks like a real mess. Nice attitude and all. Covered up she gave a nice bj. Clean up was a wipe. No paper towels in the room. Left feeling drained but dirty.

Idk guys this one is headed down fast.

Saw this one last night. Once I got to the location she met me outside 2 minutes later. Good attitude, friendly chatty, but it’s clear she was on something. She wasn’t ugly, but she looks a bit rough. If I remember she said she was turning 32 this year. Got up to room, dropped 120 for the QV. Decent bbj, cover went on then doggy till blowing in bag. Decent experience, she didn’t keep me waiting(though others here had different experiences with that). Probably won’t repeat , she looked a little too run down for my taste. Really friendly girl though

Cassie new# 631-538-7543

Recently seen her last week found her on one of the sites hit her up & set up a meet out in patchogue for a quick BBFS CIP, looks exactly like her pics 21 year old body with a 45 year old face.

After arriving to her spot i txt her and she wasn’t even their yet after she told me she was, waited about 5 mins she told me she was stuck up the street at a light, i was glad when i seen her pull in solo as i didnt research this one before seeing her which was a mistake, we meet at her door she was fumbling her keys all over the floor literally had to unlock her door for her, finally we are inside her room was a mess clothes and junk everywhere she dropped what ever she was holing and rushed to the bathroom to pee after that she come back over trying grind on me in my head i think (wtf is going on) anyway hand her the gift and check her out for marks, all clear & her kitty was nicely shaved and smooth.

After checking her out i was already up and ready to go but she gave me a lil BBJ anyway it was ok she then got into doggy it was to dry at first had to spit start my way, after 5 mins of slow stroking i asked her to flip over to mish loved how pretty she looked down their and she can clench like a vice grip just like neena star but after another 5 mins of stroking & her moaning i was really enjoying myself 2 strokes away from exploding then BOOM she pulls a crack pipe from underneath her blanket and started lighting it while i was still inside her now im COMPLETELY SHOCKED but im CIP i should have stopped but i held my breath and kept stroking till i got soft & kitty spit me out.

Now she’s playing w my nut in her with one hand while trying to suck on an unlit pipe with the other asking me for more i told her i was done and in a rush she hopped up and said next time gave me a towel i cleaned up fast and ran out the door.

I dont think ill try this one ever again

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 9/10
Looks: exactly like pics
Experience: was fine until the end not into users but the kitty is 9/10

billyS

Reign of Terror
“Two strokes away from cumming and BOOM !!! She pull out a crack pipe and starts lighting up.”
…..
He must have been boring the shit out of her.
Can you imagine what's going thru this bitches head? I know prostitutes most times like to disconnect themselves from the act but this is a whole nother level

Her "damn I can't wait till he's done, I need a hit".

Or

Her "damn I could use a hit of crack"
(Pulls it out and starts to light up)
" Oh shit wait, is he still in me?"

He must have been boring the shit out of her.
Can you imagine what's going thru this bitches head? I know prostitutes most times like to disconnect themselves from the act but this is a whole nother level

Her "damn I can't wait till he's done, I need a hit".

Or

Her "damn I could use a hit of crack"
(Pulls it out and starts to light up)
" Oh shit wait, is he still in me?"
I guarantee you the latter.

Cassie new# 631-538-7543

Recently seen her last week found her on one of the sites hit her up & set up a meet out in patchogue for a quick BBFS CIP, looks exactly like her pics 21 year old body with a 45 year old face.

After arriving to her spot i txt her and she wasn’t even their yet after she told me she was, waited about 5 mins she told me she was stuck up the street at a light, i was glad when i seen her pull in solo as i didnt research this one before seeing her which was a mistake, we meet at her door she was fumbling her keys all over the floor literally had to unlock her door for her, finally we are inside her room was a mess clothes and junk everywhere she dropped what ever she was holing and rushed to the bathroom to pee after that she come back over trying grind on me in my head i think (wtf is going on) anyway hand her the gift and check her out for marks, all clear & her kitty was nicely shaved and smooth.

After checking her out i was already up and ready to go but she gave me a lil BBJ anyway it was ok she then got into doggy it was to dry at first had to spit start my way, after 5 mins of slow stroking i asked her to flip over to mish loved how pretty she looked down their and she can clench like a vice grip just like neena star but after another 5 mins of stroking & her moaning i was really enjoying myself 2 strokes away from exploding then BOOM she pulls a crack pipe from underneath her blanket and started lighting it while i was still inside her now im COMPLETELY SHOCKED but im CIP i should have stopped but i held my breath and kept stroking till i got soft & kitty spit me out.

Now she’s playing w my nut in her with one hand while trying to suck on an unlit pipe with the other asking me for more i told her i was done and in a rush she hopped up and said next time gave me a towel i cleaned up fast and ran out the door.

I dont think ill try this one ever again

Damage: 100$
Friendly: 9/10
Looks: exactly like pics
Experience: was fine until the end not into users but the kitty is 9/10
Would of bounced moment crack pipe came into play. What happened that she goes for the pipe? Btw since you cip did you get checked for STDs. Also would find out if you knocked her up. These sw crazy these days.

Have seen the ads and read the reviews. Was striking out everywhere so gave this one a txt. Because of the drug use I decided to go kink and just masterbate cof/ cob/ cot type of thing. She was good with it.

Nicer hotel, but when she opened door the usage was obvious: a lot of sores. As described, older face, but nice little body, ass, shaved V. I didn't want any skin contact anymore, but wanted to play with that body. Lubed a latex glove on one hand and my cock with the other and was inserting whatever I wanted where I wanted. Thumb here, 3 fingers there - had her withering. She said all the right things and I blew a nice one on her stomach.

As far as safe sex goes, this has to be near the top, and it may not be for u all, but got the job done for me! Pity about the drugs b/c the body would have made it an exciting time if that's ur body type. Next time I have that kink urge, sure I'd pop her a txt, but it's up to you if u r comfortable doing anything more. Stay safe.

Have seen the ads and read the reviews. Was striking out everywhere so gave this one a txt. Because of the drug use I decided to go kink and just masterbate cof/ cob/ cot type of thing. She was good with it.

Nicer hotel, but when she opened door the usage was obvious: a lot of sores. As described, older face, but nice little body, ass, shaved V. I didn't want any skin contact anymore, but wanted to play with that body. Lubed a latex glove on one hand and my cock with the other and was inserting whatever I wanted where I wanted. Thumb here, 3 fingers there - had her withering. She said all the right things and I blew a nice one on her stomach.

As far as safe sex goes, this has to be near the top, and it may not be for u all, but got the job done for me! Pity about the drugs b/c the body would have made it an exciting time if that's ur body type. Next time I have that kink urge, sure I'd pop her a txt, but it's up to you if u r comfortable doing anything more. Stay safe.
Don’t blame you, especially with her

Where you see the sores at if you don't mind telling so we all can be on lookout. If on face maybe chem burn marks from crack/meth. If in other areas most definitely sores. I do agree she does have a tight body. Sucks she looks older than her age.

Def on face. She was clothed when I went in & that was first I noticed. Elsewhere on body too - back, maybe legs - don't remember exactly. Tits and her flat stomach were clear, I think, because I remember wanting to kiss them/ suck them, but wanted to keep the no-skin to skin thing going. She'd def be a fun fuck, even with the face, but I can't do it.

another 5 mins of stroking & her moaning i was really enjoying myself 2 strokes away from exploding then BOOM she pulls a crack pipe from underneath her blanket and started lighting it while i was still inside her now im COMPLETELY SHOCKED but im CIP i should have stopped but i held my breath and kept stroking till i got soft & kitty spit me out.
Now she’s playing w my nut in her with one hand while trying to suck on an unlit pipe with the other asking me for more i told her i
Had a similar experience a few months back with a SW in Hempstead I had been going to for years, however not while during the act! I equated it to her being too comfortable, thought she was trying to smoke a cig and bam while I am driving a second later shes smoking a crack pipe in my car. I pull over as soon as possible, kick her out the car and have never picked her up again.
Thats a wild story man and you are lucky to get away. There are alot of mixed reviews on this one but they all generally conclude what I see in her pictures - a woman marked for death with the grim reaper ready to strike.

always thought of seeing this one and finally decided on today, told me an address to go to in centereach, pretty quiet street but when i texted i was there she went dead no response. waited like 10mins and left. prob saved myself alot of trouble, dont think ill attempt again.

Prob better off not seeing this one but she is impossible to see, ive tried so many times. she will answer one or two message then go dead, one week got sent to 2 different addresses in centerach then she stops answering and a few days ago we were going to meet a motel so 20mins later i text that im ready to head there and no response at all. how does she even make money?

Prob better off not seeing this one but she is impossible to see, ive tried so many times. she will answer one or two message then go dead, one week got sent to 2 different addresses in centerach then she stops answering and a few days ago we were going to meet a motel so 20mins later i text that im ready to head there and no response at all. how does she even make money?
Simple... the handful of times she does answer ...somone will be willing to pay