Hi, I'm new here

Came here by way of the review on Kristie. (Note the correct spelling of her name.) Was searching on the phone number for reviews about her a few weeks ago and saw yours. Spent some time browsing through this site to learn about other providers and how this thing works. Think I'm finally comfortable enough with the rules and etiquette to post.

Hello everyone. Been a lurker on here for quite some time but decided to now create a user in preperations of me going through with visiting a provider in NY (lucky for me since I'm in NJ nearby). Still adjusting to the rules and whatnot but yeah.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Hello everyone. Been a lurker on here for quite some time but decided to now create a user in preperations of me going through with visiting a provider in NY (lucky for me since I'm in NJ nearby). Still adjusting to the rules and whatnot but yeah.
Welcome to the board! Always nice to have new people to contribute. Glad you’re paying attention to the rules, that’s always the first piece of advice that I offer. Have fun and enjoy the site!