Sloane - 602-903-2277

Easy and prompt communication
Once inside her incall location she gave me a hug and lfk!
She is spinner with a tight tanned body and a nice smile
I sat on the bed while she was standing up and we talked a little bit .. then she started stripping out of her dress seductively showing me her boobs trying to seduce me ! Then she leaned over and started DFkissing and taking off the rest of dress.
She told me to get comfortable and jumped on top of me by now we are both completely naked.
She grabbed my cock and started kissing and licking it bbbj and down to my balls she is very good.
We switched positions and I went to dine on the why DATY she had one of the most beautiful pussies I've even seen and it was very clean.
Condom goes on and I go missionary she was meeting me with every thrust .. it was so tender and passionate .. DFKissing the whole time and she was so wet and creamy and I just couldn't hold any longer and I exploded in the cover inside her.
She cleaned me up and then came back and we were laying in bed for a while with her head on my chest talking.
She is very sexual and very friendly!

250/h

Easy and prompt communication
Once inside her incall location she gave me a hug and lfk!
She is spinner with a tight tanned body and a nice smile
I sat on the bed while she was standing up and we talked a little bit .. then she started stripping out of her dress seductively showing me her boobs trying to seduce me ! Then she leaned over and started DFkissing and taking off the rest of dress.
She told me to get comfortable and jumped on top of me by now we are both completely naked.
She grabbed my cock and started kissing and licking it bbbj and down to my balls she is very good.
We switched positions and I went to dine on the why DATY she had one of the most beautiful pussies I've even seen and it was very clean.
Condom goes on and I go missionary she was meeting me with every thrust .. it was so tender and passionate .. DFKissing the whole time and she was so wet and creamy and I just couldn't hold any longer and I exploded in the cover inside her.
She cleaned me up and then came back and we were laying in bed for a while with her head on my chest talking.
She is very sexual and very friendly!

250/h[/QUOTE