Translation defeats

Well me and my big mouth , well fingers actually texting all week with a place in the flushing funny papers and tried to go on Wednesday but couldn’t so I tell them Friday. Get text early morning reminder set a time. Head over new building in LIC penthouse (thinking of pokler) go up in elevator my ears are popping. Handler open door offers a drink I sit on couch he text a bit then ask me if I’m ABC. This girl won’t accept foreigners. My first defeat. Wait for the next girl that does. Kept 500 in my pocket and going to flushing.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Well me and my big mouth , well fingers actually texting all week with a place in the flushing funny papers and tried to go on Wednesday but couldn’t so I tell them Friday. Get text early morning reminder set a time. Head over new building in LIC penthouse (thinking of pokler) go up in elevator my ears are popping. Handler open door offers a drink I sit on couch he text a bit then ask me if I’m ABC. This girl won’t accept foreigners. My first defeat. Wait for the next girl that does. Kept 500 in my pocket and going to flushing.
ABC?

I thought he had your name and was asking if you were that person.
I wish! Never have I been invited in and told no go. This was a first. The area has Tons of Asian women on the streets now. On the way to the elevator I walk behind a gorgeous 20 something in a sheer pant suit in elevator and I’m wondering in my head if she’s going to same place. This hobby fucks with your mind sometimes.