Dream Asian 917-239-5663

A few weeks ago, I decided to take the plunge and check out the Dream Team.
Pre-screening was a breeze. Very professional outfit. Met up with Leilani very pretty early 20's. Hawaiian ancestry. She opens the door and is totally adorable. Beautiful natural breasts. She gives me a peck on the lips and I head off to the shower. I get on the bed and she is working her way down and proceeds to give me a real nice slow wet Bbj. We proceed into a 69 position. Sweet tasting. She initially gets on top and then we go into doggie. She has a beautiful ass to die for.After some mish she gets on top and does a slow ride. We proceed to doggie style and I pop. I go wash up and she softly strokes my chest. We chat a little and then we go to round two. Nice and slow she goes into more bj, this time with a yellow cover. I finally pop. Very, very nice. For those of you who want an SA experience but have not been able to connect, she is the real deal-GFE.

To all my friends in NYC who want to go check out the action in the Meadowlands-Secaucus area, many of the hotels have pick up and drop off service to the NJ Transit stop in Secaucus. Off peak it was cheaper than driving over the GWB.

Phone number search will take you to the new website that has the schedule and locations.
Saw Susan, who is great as always. I am told 4 hands could be arranged with advance notice - will need to save up for that treat!

is DA still open for business? I called several times past week, got disconnected.
Their website is still being updated. any info willl be appreciated thanks

Ahhh hoping to help revive the NNJ threads as it seems most posts died sometime last year. I had been reminiscing on my time living in Seoul for 2 years and was missing all the fun and excitement that was had at the various establishments, incall and outcall options and of course civilian ladies.
Just getting back into the game after a 3 year break has been daunting. I've been mongering in mostly NYC since 2012, living through a golden era for the hobby - my favorite being E4A, Fuji, Red Spa 21 being my top 3.

When all my ATF moved away, UTR, or just quit the biz, I laid low. Then with COVID and also being an Asian American...at least for me, having to be on high alert when walking around in fear someone might randomly shank you - well, it doesn't exactly leave one inspired to go out nor be in the mood for these activities.

But this weekend I was inspired. I don't know many places in NJ. Been to a few in Bridgewater many years back and it was meh as compared to all spots in NYC.
Since I was visiting family in Essex County, i figured Essex / Bergen would turn something up. I almost was set on visiting one of the many 160-180 all in spots in Edgewater, but decided against it after seeing one too many reports of bait and switch, appointment times not being honored and just the disparity in age ranges and physical descriptions of providers among reviewers.

I knew I wanted a hot young Korean girl, and after seeing a bunch of acronyms for agencies posted by other members - I found DA. It was my second option - with my top choice being MSA but they were unfortunately closed for the long weekend!
DA's prices per hour is just about on par with NYC (Whooo gosh, just a few years ago - you could get GFE FS in NYC for 200! and that included BBFS with some of my ATFs because I warmed them up proper ;)), and after seeing the pictures of Daphne - I hurriedly went through their verification process. It's all through text. 1. Picture of your license or passport. 2. Picture of you holding your ID. 3. A business card or linkedin link. Within 10 mins I was in and booked for evening.

They were operating out of a hotel and after getting the room I walked up and was invited in by Daphne. She was probably 5'2 - 5'4" - definitely under 30, sexy af body, really hot face, pretty legs and ass and feet. Pictures of her on the website are real, although her hair is back to natural black now. I decided to toke up before arriving to the session, as sex while high is heaven. I got a tiny peck on the lips and hug at the door and despite booking an hour - there was no time for dilly dallying. I was a bit anxious (bc of being high) but I was told to undress and come into the shower. Not much chit chat or fun in there (literally just washed me).

That less than warm reception, despite how hot she was, did not really inspire junior to stand at full attention yet. Then it was back to the room.
She was strict about staying on the towel and was not so graceful when I'd give instructions or try to change up the routine. I was asked to lay down face up right away. She moved to some lfk while rubbing and then licking my nipples and she gave a decent BBBJ. It was strange a bit though, she was trying to cover my pubes with her hands before going down on me, so I guess I'll have to groom a bit better in the future and is definitely a napkin holding type which for some (me) can be a bit of a turn off. It wasn't long before she tried to put on the cover...It just felt like routine and hesitant to follow my pace. I wanted to DFK and got a little bit deeper of a kiss but not much - and then asked to 69. Her pussy was gorgeous. Shaved and clean, tasted and smelled sweet. She stopped me a few times, borderline yelling at me, to be more gentle although I wasn't even being rough. I've gone down on dozens and dozens of women in my time, most times bringing them to a gushing climax - and this has never been a complaint so I was surprised. She didn't really suck much while in 69 which was confusing and made junior wilt a little. I asked her to turn over, and I had to lap up that gorgeous pussy a bit more. I was tongue fucking her deep but she definitely yelled "no!" when I tried FIV. I wanted to lick her beautiful asshole from this position and was also told no. So many boundaries after paying over 3 hundo was super disappointing. I needed to get myself nice and hard, and being a foot guy, I started sucking on her pretty little toes. She tried to refuse that too at first, but I managed to calm her down and slowly sucked just one, then two toes at a time. She was ticklish if I tried to kiss and lick her soles, so i went back to the toes, and she yanked her foot out of my mouth when I tried to lick in between them, which bummed me out a bit. That was enough to get me rock hard and I thought for a second whether this girl might do BBFS - but based on her demeanor overall I decided against asking and just put on the cover.

We started in mish, and her pussy was tight and hot. I went in for some more LFK (again - I tried for DFK but didn't quite get there), sucked on her tits as I fucked her and already felt like I was going to cum. I asked her if I could cum twice, and she said okay. She moaned and told me to take it easy. Seemed her kitty was super sensitive - maybe bc I booked an early evening session. I still didn't wanna cum yet, so I sat up, and held her by the ankles. I noticed those lovely feet again and couldn't help myself. It was kind of hot to see her wince as I sucked her toes. We switched to DS for a bit, and I was pulling her into me by her hips (was told I was gripping too hard lol) so I lightened up and fucked her flat on her belly. this is one of my favorite positions and I could've cum right there but wanted to try a few more things before popping. I wanted to fuck her while spooning and held her calf up in the air as I went in hard and deep. i could feel myself getting closer so I got her back in mish as I wanted to make out as I came. With tongues lightly intertwined, I felt myself unload in the bag deep inside her. definitely lacked in passionate niceties after the deed. But I knew that this wasn't really the same level of GFE as I had become accustomed to between NYC and Seoul - so I decided to just grin and bear it.

I was going to get the most out of this session as I paid the premium and had another 25 min left. Laid down with her almost immediately to LFK a bit more, before asking her to sit at the edge of the bed so I could taste her sweet kitty and try to lick her ass again. I sucked those dainty little toes until I got hard and then she gave me another BBBJ . This time felt better than the first, she was going deep and slow, with more tongue and suction. I could've just came like that probably but I wanted to smash again so I put on another bag and fucked her in mish for a while while LFKing and then told her to finish me off with her mouth. She was becoming increasingly annoyed with any little change or request at this point, telling me to just cum already. With 7 min left on the clock, I finally told her to come up and just kiss me as I jerked myself off to a finish - then was quickly lead to the shower for a brief rinse off (by myself) and said our goodbyes and I was off.

For 320 - I expected more but I understand maybe I've experienced the holy grails in the past and that maybe nothing can compare. Nothing is going to beat a hot young Korean girl coming to your apartel in Seoul, that gets so passionately into DFK and grinding you without a cover (despite pulling one out and putting it on the nightstand) that she lets you do it multiple times BB and then allows you to CIP. Or going to one of the many famous Anmas in Gangnam - where I could've gotten 2 girls for price of this one, be lead up an elevator from a shower room / cafe and surprised to be in a faux nightclub setting, pulled in by two hotties and having them DFK and BBBJ me and ride me in front of another Monger who has three girls on him on the couch across from you. Or the Kissing Rooms in Hongdae, where you get to DFK a hot young college girl for the equivalent of 70 bucks, and if they like you, you can suck their tits, play with their pussies and get a bbbj. or even, nothing compares to the excitement of the glory days of E4A in Financial District and Midtown, and courting a therapist to the point where after a few sessions you are treated to BBBJ and ultimately FS -> BBFS.

So consider my expectations tempered. Daphne is hot and I overall enjoyed my time, despite her limitations. She was super sexy and the memory of banging her has been rolling through my mind ever since. If anyone has ever done any of the 400+ tier Korean agencies in NYC between 2012-2014 - it's a similar, by the book, kind of service.

What have your experiences been with DA / MSA? Similar? Different? Is there a key to getting more accommodating and girlfriend like service? And if so what are the spots that are your favorites.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
We appreciate your trying to revive NNJ but it would help if you followed the rules and posted the actual name and contact in the thread title so everyone would know what you were actually talking about.

We appreciate your trying to revive NNJ but it would help if you followed the rules and posted the actual name and contact in the thread title so everyone would know what you were actually talking about.
There is an old thread on this agency that hasnt seen reviews in a while. I will post my review . I saw Daphne a few weeks ago. I will tag you with this link if you can merge them @Slinky Bender

Provider name Daphne pics real
Town Carlstadt
Korean
Slim and sexy
I wasn't sure if i should go to the city or not. Decided to stay local. Didnt see any reviews here on Daphne. I saw some mixed but more good than bad reviews on another site .I decided to go.

I get to the place and head up. The girl who opens the door is attractive . The youngest Korean, I've been with. Probably the prettiest. Between her and Asia. Her tits are mm full b's. Cute ass nothing big but cute. I compliment her and she seems like a good time. We head to the shower. She washes me we listerine toast and we lfk . We head back to the room and she asks me to lay on my back. Instantly she lays next to me more kissing with lfk and open lip kissing. Then she sucks my nipples surprisingly i start to get hard. She goes down more and kisses and puts my cock in her mouth. She looks pretty with my cock in her mouth. She gives good eye contact . Goes a bit over half down. Then closes her eyes. Decent suction. Dont feel ant teeth. This goes on for a few minutes. I'm starting to enjoy my self i lift my hips up a bit and she keeps on. Less eye contact eyes closed but still sucking above average. Then she says ok and hops up im palming her ass and pull her close she grabs the magnum bare skin . Never seen a amp pro use the magnums. At least she got the bare skin. She puts it on gets some lube and mounts me.

She lets her hair down her hair was up while she was sucking my cock . She's prettier with her hair down. She starts off with cowgirl i hold her tits then suck em. She leans forward and puts her head next to mine i start palming her ass and help her out at times by lifting my hips up. She's gasping, noises increasing . I suck her tits then she goes to the same position . Next to me and I'm holding her ass and thrusing not too hard upwards. After a few minutes of this i tell her to lay down .

She lays down and i want to put her legs up and my hands on her thighs she says "no,too big" i kiss her pussy a peck on her lips. i put one leg up other leg down and i watch myself stretch her pussy out . She's moaning louder and eyes closed, eyes rolling back all that then i
stretch my legs and give her some medium strokes. She takes it better cause ik put her leg down and she closes her legs a bit on my waist and moans and closes her eyes. I'm digging her out watching my cock go in and out. After several minutes i get up and tell her to turn over. Before i did so she told me to cum. She's starting to not be able to take it.

I put her in doggy and she looks nice . Above average ass for an Asian. I enter her and she gasps. I see her clutch the towel that was placed on the bed in her hands. Im holding her waist and then her ass cheeks. I'm pulling her in ,i place her feet on my calves and i see her put her face to the side moaning and sounding like it's hurting her a bit. I keep on she tells me to cum for her. I keep on fucking her. Her skin is nice and smooth. I'm enjoying the view of my cock stretching her pussy. She puts some more lube and i increase the speed . She lets out low long moans. I tell her to come to the edge. I stand up and fuck her doggystyle i was going soft but her lil ass me holding it, watching her pussy stretch when i get back up gets me excited i give her longer strokes, grab her ass, one cheek in each hand and keep pulling her onto my cock. I increase the speed, she turns half around and adjusts my hands maybe i was squeezing a bit too hard for her . I put them back and hold her ass cheeks and pull her again less grip now of ass. I keep giving it to her, she's moaning louder and face to the side looking like she is about to tap and i look at her ptetty face her pretty pussy my cock go in and out and ii erupt hard in the condom and u pull out.

I ask shower and she says yes. We go the bathroom and i take a shower by myself. Kinda odd i thought but then she comes and gives me my towel. And hops in when i'm getting out. I dry up she comes out quick. Just washed her pussy probably . I get myself dressed and hand her the $280 for 45 mins. I was in and out at the 40 min mark. She asks some small talk before the session and real brief after. She gives me a water and i head out. All in all a good session. However it has room for growth. Ik dudes aint fucking her like that too often cause if they were she would be able to take it better. My breakdown all around is that she was worth it. But she could become a really
good option if she stepped her game up a bit.

Face 7.75+
Body 7.5 in shape cute body
Service 8
Pussy 9
Recommendation: Yes

Just a quick note of appreciation for this thread as I was unaware of Dream before seeing it. I used them 2 days ago and was very happy with it! Note: My first experience with a provider in a long while so YMMV but I found it to be absolutely worth while. I have never used a spa so I can't compare, but I prefer a relaxed, planned encounter and this fit the bill for me.
How about you drop the review on the provider you saw with your next post? I see @billyS already said this.

Screened with DA after seeing a thread here and booked Sharon.

To start, understand I've seen a provider before but it's been 10 years and was in Amsterdam so different vibe.
Sharon was perfect for me. She looks like her pictures, which are blurred but body accurate and face she looks mid-late 20s to me. Gorgeous, sexy and sweet. My trifecta. Met at the door of a clean respectable hotel room in sexy black lingerie. LFK to welcome me, into DFK. She's a great kisser and that's big for me.

After this was what I presume is typical for AMP/Korean/Asian encounters but new to me. She helped me off with my clothes and folded them neatly onto the night table. A small touch but loved it. Lead into the bathroom for mouthwash. Then shower, thoroughly washed me, more DFK, BBBJ. Dried me off, then over to bed. She had me on all fours and rim, more bbbj from behind, bls from behind. Never had this before and blew me away, pun intended. I'm still not into rimming but bls and bbbj from behind is amazing. She has great tits and massaged my back with them at one point.

Flip and more bbbj. On to covered CG and then mish to finish. From there the rest of the time was fun conversation, and a shower again before leaving.

The only negative I can think of was I really like bbbj cim and we didn't do that. I didn't really verbalize it so I'll adjust that for next time. I'm still not clear on how multiple pops work with providers I guess its YMMV and case by case, but I'm a 2 pop guy and need to get that next time hah.

Damages 320 + tip (40) 1hr and for me this was a no brainer for the cost. She was hot, sweet and sexy with a great attitude.