If the condom breaks..... ?

I think even with a burner if they really wanted to find you they could.

For a hooker getting revenge because you didn't pay her she really can't use legal channels because she is already on the wrong side of the law.

But to settle a paternity suit a girl and her family can hire a law firm and PI's to track you down.

She still knows where you fucked her. With all the cameras around these days I'd say there is a good chance she can find you.
And if she has your plate number fugetabouttit

Only broke once on my with a provider…. I think I may have mentioned it before. I was pounding this girl doggystyle in Cali while on a business trip. Condom broke and we both knew…. Heard it and felt it. Great thing was she didn’t miss a beat. Stayed in position, grabbed another condom off the nightstand and just turned and put it on her back for me. I suited up and went back to work.

Afterwards I was a bit nervous, but came out unscathed.

When I break through to the other side (of the condom), it’s always been while plowing the chick in her ass. It’s happened twice. Last time it was a red headed fire
Crotch provider Milf named Veronica . She was a fun fuck. That was like 8-9 years ago.

I think it's common curtesy to pay for Plan B after a creampie. I don't run into that problem since I'm good at pulling out. But I like to bareback college girls and some of them get antsy even if I pull out. I just give them the Plan B money for the peace of mind.

Only broke once on my with a provider…. I think I may have mentioned it before. I was pounding this girl doggystyle in Cali while on a business trip. Condom broke and we both knew…. Heard it and felt it. Great thing was she didn’t miss a beat. Stayed in position, grabbed another condom off the nightstand and just turned and put it on her back for me. I suited up and went back to work.

Afterwards I was a bit nervous, but came out unscathed.
The condom ripped on me several times in 2018. Once in a threesome I busted deep inside Julie who works at one of the spas now. She went ran and took a shower after and Mary and her were saying ima have a kid. They were joking she was either on bc or bought the plan b. If I'm forking over 450 she got money to get it. I saw that blonde bombshell I think beginning 2018 late 2017 anyway she was not a bombshell at all. However It broke and i didnt cip. It broke with Carol from Asian playdate maybe 2017 and that was a cip. It came off in a threesom with Olivia and Jesssica from Jewels no cip. Came off with a few others. Sometimes I think it comes off on purpose and they are the ones that did it.

Most pros will tell you not to cum in them. If they dont then cip.

For the 24 years I have been in the hobby I must have CIP 6 times due to condom falling off. Every time the provider was clam and professional. They must have been on birth control already and I did not "look" like someone with something. No "Plan B" payment was every asked for. In all 6 cases it was viewed as a regrettable accident by both sides.

It's happened to me twice exactly, but once was on a trip to Greece so no need.

The other time the provider asked me if I could bring her a plan B and I said sure

I had a 22 year old non pro about 3 years ago who had no issues going bareback as long as I pulled out to finish. She liked the au naturale feeling. I paid for the plan B just in case, she was very appreciative.