You know you're screwed if...

Bro: hate to sound rude, but of course she's asking for shit. She sucks cock for money (that doesn't make her a bad person...) You can't be surprised she'll just ask for free shit. I hope you didn't get stiffed!

And if you did, take comfort in the knowledge that many of us here have been taken advantage of... and it's a good thing for you that she's dropped you, a bigger pain in the ass would be if she persisted.

Bro: hate to sound rude, but of course she's asking for shit. She sucks cock for money (that doesn't make her a bad person...) You can't be surprised she'll just ask for free shit. I hope you didn't get stiffed!

And if you did, take comfort in the knowledge that many of us here have been taken advantage of... and it's a good thing for you that she's dropped you, a bigger pain in the ass would be if she persisted.

for over 30 years at all my different jobs.

You have an outcall come to yours while your wife is at the in laws and when you whip out your rod she says “don’t worry if you feel any funny sensations I have coke on my tongue” and proceeds to immediately shove your cock in her mouth-
Idk if it’s the coke or the fucked up situation that has your insides pounding

You have an outcall come to yours while your wife is at the in laws and when you whip out your rod she says “don’t worry if you feel any funny sensations I have coke on my tongue” and proceeds to immediately shove your cock in her mouth-
Knowing that coke dissolves and absorbs within seconds of being placed on a moist object like the tongue.....I'd have to go with door #2, as unpleasant as it is. And sure as hell not have an outcall to my house no matter where my wife was.

Knowing that coke dissolves and absorbs within seconds of being placed on a moist object like the tongue.....I'd have to go with door #2, as unpleasant as it is. And sure as hell not have an outcall to my house no matter where my wife was.
Yeah I’ve only had 3 outcalls come to my place and one was the lovely Dominican lady I used to bang and she was a total 10, but I fucked that up and she wasn’t gonna retaliate besides blocking me because she was real secretive she didn’t even want her family to know, another was a black girl that could suck peanut butter through a straw and I wish it could’ve became something but I fucked her so hard this chick was literally sweating herself blind, I think she was already high on something and when I was done she had to wash all her makeup off, I think she had a pimp and he didn’t like how I wore her out and she never replied to me again,
Then it’s this coke chick but she vanished as well, you know, I’m by no means the biggest tool in the shed I’m actually kind of insecure about it but apperantly I’m too rough in the bedroom and scare a lot of these girls away after seeing them, Is it me or I thought these girls would be used to it, then again I guess I’m being inconsiderate since they’re seeing multiple guys a day I guess, in your experience should I be that rough on them ? I get off on them trying to run from the D and me dominating, also are you guys shmoozing these women? I have one girl who I guess we are kind of friends we have lots of good convos before and after sex, I guess she’s my ATF, how are your pseudo relationships of you will with these women, I want to know because some of you seem like these girls take a liking to you, that’s the best, is it just by seeing them often or do you kind of go the extra mile?

Neither one is that horrible.... so your cock gets a little numb (I know the feeling) , and youre in a tense exhilarating moment....

You’re screwed if you try to hurry the bitch up because the wife is on the parkway now.. And she wants more money to keep it a secret and to walk away without the wife catching wind of what you were doing in the first place...