Thief/ scammer 516-715-6672 New number 631-540-3156

Stay away . seems to change up her # alot. Met in Hicksville. Went for a bbj started for a min then asked for a sec and left my car with the 120$ , fat bitch tried to run and i was so close to knocking her out but said its not worth it, lesson learned.

I was her first victim among us guys here on the board. I met her right off of Nevada st near IKEA.

The shame of it is that other sites won’t let you put up a bad review. If you go in other sites , Dani has awesome reviews (probably her just shilling for herself). That’s why UG is a great site. You get honest reviews and since we’re probably the most experienced mongers on the east coast of the US, we can call out a shill from a mile away.

Dani’s gonna keep getting away with this bullshit until she runs into the wrong guy eventually.

Something I’ve noticed, she’s the third Latina chick I’ve noticed with the same oozi machine gun tattoo on her ass cheek. Is this possibly gang related? The other 2 were candy on great Neck rd in Copaigue and a Latina chick I hooked up with in Merrick at that shitty hotel near Babylon turnpike.

I was her first victim among us guys here on the board. I met her right off of Nevada st near IKEA.

The shame of it is that other sites won’t let you put up a bad review. If you go in other sites , Dani has awesome reviews (probably her just shilling for herself). That’s why UG is a great site. You get honest reviews and since we’re probably the most experienced mongers on the east coast of the US, we can call out a shill from a mile away.

Dani’s gonna keep getting away with this bullshit until she runs into the wrong guy eventually.

Something I’ve noticed, she’s the third Latina chick I’ve noticed with the same oozi machine gun tattoo on her ass cheek. Is this possibly gang related? The other 2 were candy on great Neck rd in Copaigue and a Latina chick I hooked up with in Merrick at that shitty hotel near Babylon turnpike.
Not gang related . this bitch is a cornball dope feind.

Welll I had fun with her last night !! Used a burner number to coax her to go to her spot in the cold. Made her wait! Told her I had to go pee!!! That’s what she did to me!! She’s a stupid dope! Made her go a second time and then told her.. make sure she wears diapers next time so she doesn’t bail on a dude. I loved it

Yeah I don’t think gang related either. Just a moron like that girl with the incall in Farmingdale and her Eminem boyfriend. Suburban chicks who realize they can scam people quick and the cops won’t be called because of the activity involved. However as @mugi would relay… Karma is real, karma is a bitch.

It’s a shame because with those tits she can make good money, even if they are fat tits. Plus Hicksville is a great location. I miss seeing crazy Hailey on 107 above that Indian restaurant. Continued car dates with her up until about a year ago in Stony Brook.

If anyone is daring
use this tactic I’ve used with potential scammers before. Get them in back seat and prior have the child safety lock engaged on the side they are getting into.

Are those pictures accurate?
She is pretty cute.

I wonder where she is running to when she bolts?
She lives close by on Nevada st so she rush back to her place once money is in her pocket. She use a app for her communication and can’t take it out because it’s connected to her wi-fi.