Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

My damn account was deleted and suspended again today . That’s twice now for me and when I tried a new email to make a new one fifteen min later it was deleted too ! I got a whole 20 days of a membership before I got kicked off! It’s bullshit but I guess I’ll be done with site now for good. Too bad cause I was starting to find some options

My damn account was deleted and suspended again today . That’s twice now for me and when I tried a new email to make a new one fifteen min later it was deleted too ! I got a whole 20 days of a membership before I got kicked off! It’s bullshit but I guess I’ll be done with site now for good. Too bad cause I was starting to find some options
Any indication why they deleted you? Did you say too much on messages there?

Always take dollar convos off the app. It's just too easy to trigger a ban. But what I really need to know is... what happened to the game. SA was the literal gem and now it's a shit show. It's the only site where you get actual responses but in NY actual meets are terrible. In my experience when I travel to other states it still works as it should. It's sad to see everything get squeezed, we have to do backflips just to sign up now. for $110!!! When i first joined the site 1 month was $39.99 and within the FIRST day I had 3 actual contacts to meet that day, I couldn't believe it. Those were the days.. rant over...

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'd imagine she's probably seeing a handful (at most) of super close regulars extremely UTR. When you're as deep in that lifestyle as she was, you don't just quit cold turkey. You can't.
True. They get used to that money they earn with their mouth and cunt.

It's like that girl @Seekingsmash7 reviewed Kellygirl23 aka Melissa K
30k followers on Instagram yet she is still fucking guys raw at a flee bag motel in Jericho for $300.

anyone else hear our girl sam's mom passed from covid and now she is semi retired for a while i think since last sept.
anyone hear form her
I know Sam personally and yes she has retired. She took a big step forward after her mom passed and decided to not only stop the lifestyle of this but also clean herself up of all bad habits. I give her allot of credit. We all know the temptation that’s out there and how easy it is to fall back in.

I recently signed back up for SA been lurking for a couple of weeks and noticed some newbies I was interested in, after two days I got the dread that they have cancelled my account for blatantly discussed sex for money in messages.

I'm done with this site, i'll stick with my regular and hookers.
I wonder if the site (SA) is as quick to suspend/delete the accounts of the female(s) who is engaging you, messaging and negotiating with you....I suspect not. I would always try to move the conversation to text as soon as I could but some girls refuse to give out their number to a stranger. It is usually the SB who uses the dreaded "ppm" terminology which triggers the suspension/deletion of a guys account.

In any event having gotten fed up with SA's nonsense I checked out Secret Benefits and that site absolutely blows chunks, it's awful - a colossal waste of time and $$

I recently signed back up for SA been lurking for a couple of weeks and noticed some newbies I was interested in, after two days I got the dread that they have cancelled my account for blatantly discussed sex for money in messages.

I'm done with this site, i'll stick with my regular and hookers.
Because of that idiotic anti trafficking law that does virtually nothing to actually stop trafficking sites like this have to be beyond careful what gets said or posted. Always take any discussions of actually meeting up or money to text/messaging app.

I am so done with this site. I’ve been talking to a girl on the site her name is Charlie. We’ve had great talks for a few weeks just never met. Finally we were going to meet tomorrow in Brooklyn for a drink and then some fun. We never talked ppm so then I asked her what are you expecting? She’s so she throws out $1500. I laughed and laughed and laughed and I said hon you’re out of my league and you’re also a reason why the site sucks. The girls are ridiculous on here now and if men continue to pay these prices the site will never succeed I was going to renew but now I give up

I am so done with this site. I’ve been talking to a girl on the site her name is Charlie. We’ve had great talks for a few weeks just never met. Finally we were going to meet tomorrow in Brooklyn for a drink and then some fun. We never talked ppm so then I asked her what are you expecting? She’s so she throws out $1500. I laughed and laughed and laughed and I said hon you’re out of my league and you’re also a reason why the site sucks. The girls are ridiculous on here now and if men continue to pay these prices the site will never succeed I was going to renew but now I give up
Jesus $1500 is extreme even by the standards of that site, for that kind of money she better be a freaking perfect 10 and have literally zero inhibitions about anything you would ever want to do