Sunrise Foot Spa Massapequa 929-272-2624

I went once maybe 2 months ago. I honestly don’t remember what services I got. But I can tell you they do hj at least. Standard 40/60 pricing. Parking was ok, little in the open there is a football field across the street. I want to help more but that’s the best I have

I drive down that road almost everyday and never noticed the place. Today I saw it (after reading the OP this AM) and decided to stop in. Met Rosie, petite and pretty, I’d put her at around 35, she looks like mid to late 20’s but they are always older than they look. Took the half, decent massage and a lot of ST but nothing to exciting. HJ on the flip was ok. Not bad. HJ is all that was on the table which was shame because I had money to blow. The room was big, it’s an actual room with a door. No curtains or shortened walls. The area is ripe for a pump and dump. That little stretch from Sunrise to 110 is a good location for said activities.

40/40
Might repeat.

I went to this place this afternoon after reading this thread. I was helped by Amanda, I'd say late 20's, slim build and short. She leads me into a squeaky clean room. When I put my head down on the bed I got the smell of bleach. A+ on cleanliness.

The massage was actually good; I asked for a tough massage and she delivered on that. She's very talented with her knuckles. Light touch was excellent; good movement running up the legs. No negotiation whatsoever on the flip. She oiled me up and got straight into it. She did an excellent double-handed twisting motion on Baby Mario that I really liked. I was allowed to touch whatever I wanted. That lasted a few minutes and then Baby Mario shot his fireballs. Good hot towel cleanup afterward.

The house was $40, which I paid before the massage, then I tipped $40 after it was done. I should say that there was no mention of money at all during the massage. Also no negotiation at all. She just took the money with gratitude and we parted ways. Overall I had a good experience. Quality of service was good and I like the simplicity of a place where it's just massage + HE. Good chance I return.

I don’t understand how a “genius” could ask this question. #1-previous reviews state it’s $40 for the half. #2- $40 for the half has (when it comes to LI AMPs) been the standard for how many years.

No disrespect @genius
Never underestimate the mind of a genius. Their ways are sometimes incomprehensible.

That which might seem like a redundant question, could reveal a deeper insight.

I learned this from many years of watching Lieutenant Frank Columbo, played by Peter Falk.

Some of you remember that genius.

I don’t understand how a “genius” could ask this question. #1-previous reviews state it’s $40 for the half. #2- $40 for the half has (when it comes to LI AMPs) been the standard for how many years.

No disrespect @genius
No disrespect either but maybe $40 for half is standard for you but it isn't for me. I haven't paid 40HH/60HR in years in a LI place (monger hint from a guy who goes to 4 amps a week: the price on the sign over the desk isn't necessarily the price you have to pay. I'm just curious: what happened when you went to this place — did they refuse to give you a lower price than (what they call in the hotel business) the rack rate? Ummm — you always do ask for a better price before you hand over money — right?)

In a place maybe 4 miles from this place a couple of days ago I just paid 40 for a full 1 hour in a spotless place good massage with hot stones and hot towel clean up and HJ with agreed upon $30 tip.

Ps. I case you are thinking of asking the specifics of these places — don't. When they agree upon price and service and ask I not tell anyone — I don't. (I'm sure this happens to you as I'm sure when you negotiate pricing before you agree to stay, i.e., before you've invested in paying the rack rate and you're lying there with your hard dick screaming for release — right?

No disrespect either but maybe $40 for half is standard for you but it isn't for me. I haven't paid 40HH/60HR in years in a LI place (monger hint from a guy who goes to 4 amps a week: the price on the sign over the desk isn't necessarily the price you have to pay. I'm just curious: what happened when you went to this place — did they refuse to give you a lower price than (what they call in the hotel business) the rack rate? Ummm — you always do ask for a better price before you hand over money — right?)

In a place maybe 4 miles from this place a couple of days ago I just paid 40 for a full 1 hour in a spotless place good massage with hot stones and hot towel clean up and HJ with agreed upon $30 tip.

Ps. I case you are thinking of asking the specifics of these places — don't. When they agree upon price and service and ask I not tell anyone — I don't. (I'm sure this happens to you as I'm sure when you negotiate pricing before you agree to stay, i.e., before you've invested in paying the rack rate and you're lying there with your hard dick screaming for release — right?
I stand corrected. I personally never negotiate at Amps when it comes to the amount of time I plan on staying for. I always assume it’s 40 for the half, 60 for the Full. I’ve never been told otherwise.

So to be clear, this establishment is 40 for the half, unless you are able to negotiate a better deal. I also tipped 40. Props to you for the deals you get, that’s why you are the Genius!

I stand corrected. I personally never negotiate at Amps when it comes to the amount of time I plan on staying for. I always assume it’s 40 for the half, 60 for the Full. I’ve never been told otherwise.

So to be clear, this establishment is 40 for the half, unless you are able to negotiate a better deal. I also tipped 40. Props to you for the deals you get, that’s why you are the Genius!
As an example, I walked into the place in Bethpage. Sign said 60 for hour and they were not busy. I said "I do not want to pay 60" The guy said "for you 50".
Here is how some business-people think: My expenses are there whether the girls are doing nothing or working. Unless it is likely I will have to turn away another customer I might as well accept what is offered.

The worst that could happen is they would say "Sorry, we charge 60"
Then you could decide if you wanted to stay or not.

I didn't insult him by saying its not worth 60.

Also with the extra 10 you save you can decide to make the girl happier by adding to her tip instead of the owner.

As an example, I walked into the place in Bethpage. Sign said 60 for hour and they were not busy. I said "I do not want to pay 60" The guy said "for you 50".
Here is how some business-people think: My expenses are there whether the girls are doing nothing or working. Unless it is likely I will have to turn away another customer I might as well accept what is offered.

The worst that could happen is they would say "Sorry, we charge 60"
Then you could decide if you wanted to stay or not.

I didn't insult him by saying its not worth 60.

Also with the extra 10 you save you can decide to make the girl happier by adding to her tip instead of the owner.
I almost always go to AMP’s. Have always been treated well and had many conversations with the girls about money. One girl told that when the customer negotiates with owner (Mama) the money almost always comes out of the working girls pocket.

I almost always go to AMP’s. Have always been treated well and had many conversations with the girls about money. One girl told that when the customer negotiates with owner (Mama) the money almost always comes out of the working girls pocket.
I could understand that if the mama splits the house fee with the girl — they would also split the price cut.

Stopped by today for the first time and saw Lucy. I took the HR for 60 which she asked me to leave on the table while she finished up with another monger. I got naked & laid down on the heated table. She was back in 10 minutes. Lucy was Chinese & looked to be about 30. She was about 5'5" with a fit body and nice b's. Very pleasant and playful. Massage was really good which is important to me. Lots of nice soft touch and teasing along the way. She does this wonderful inner thigh rub that really got me going. She asked if I was ready to turn over & I didn't hesitate. There were no negotiations or offerings at this point. I didn't ask what was else might be available & she didn't offer anything up. I was able to touch everything OTC (I didn't try under) HE was really good - didn't take me long to pop. She cleaned me up with a hot towel & gave a few more minutes of good massage on my chest, neck, and head. It definitely wasn't GFE, but wasn't uncaring and mechanical as is too often the case in these places. I left with a bottle of water and a smile on my face. Total - 60 House + 60 tip.

Things that will make me repeat here:
1) Front door is open. (I'm not interested in calling or texting)
2) Privacy ! Full walls and real doors on all the rooms.
3) No negotiating ( I really hate laying there full mast and having to broker a deal)
4) Really clean. She was stripping everything off the table as I was getting dressed.
5) Good massage.

Stopped by today for the first time and saw Lucy. I took the HR for 60 which she asked me to leave on the table while she finished up with another monger. I got naked & laid down on the heated table. She was back in 10 minutes. Lucy was Chinese & looked to be about 30. She was about 5'5" with a fit body and nice b's. Very pleasant and playful. Massage was really good which is important to me. Lots of nice soft touch and teasing along the way. She does this wonderful inner thigh rub that really got me going. She asked if I was ready to turn over & I didn't hesitate. There were no negotiations or offerings at this point. I didn't ask what was else might be available & she didn't offer anything up. I was able to touch everything OTC (I didn't try under) HE was really good - didn't take me long to pop. She cleaned me up with a hot towel & gave a few more minutes of good massage on my chest, neck, and head. It definitely wasn't GFE, but wasn't uncaring and mechanical as is too often the case in these places. I left with a bottle of water and a smile on my face. Total - 60 House + 60 tip.

Things that will make me repeat here:
1) Front door is open. (I'm not interested in calling or texting)
2) Privacy ! Full walls and real doors on all the rooms.
3) No negotiating ( I really hate laying there full mast and having to broker a deal)
4) Really clean. She was stripping everything off the table as I was getting dressed.
5) Good massage.
Nice review. I will have to try Lucy. I love a good massage and h/e and heated table is a bonus.

I decided to drop by this morning about 20 mins after they opened thinking I could get in there before it got busy, boy was I wrong lol. Turns out I had to come back about an hour later. They were busy right at opening. Which I took to be a pretty good sign, and I had the itch it has been awhile since I’ve been to an AMP due to covid. So I left and went back and hour later, and was directed into a very clean room by Amy, everything was clean. She had a mask on, and masks stayed on the whole time. She seemed like she would have a cute face with the mask off and seemed to be in about her mid to late 20’s slim about 5’4. Another good sign to me!
I decided to go with a HH for $40 since it was my first time going to this place. Everything was on the up and up. The massage was ok, she asked if I wanted hard or soft I said hard and that’s what I got. I got only a little bit of ST on my upper thigh and crack which I love and was started to get me going But then things kind of took a turn for the worse. I hear the bells go off indicating someone just came in and I hear, “Is your boss around?” And it sounded like it was LE. This guy goes on to say he tracked his 16 y/o sons phone because him and his wife couldn’t find him. He said they called his friend and he told them he was at that establishment, and I’m guessing his phone said he was there too. When his son did go home he admitted he was there and that he got a HJ.
Now I don’t know which girl he was talking to but he was saying his wife wanted to call LE unless he could talk to a manger and get a refund for the 2 times his son had been there. I’m thinking I have to get the fuck out of here, And of course this could only happen to me, I was about to get flipped over, and I was also thinking I wasn’t going to get my HJ now! So the girl got on the phone with someone and I guess they gave him the refund because he left.
So she flips me and finishes the job which was good but I was focusing so hard to make it quick because now I just wanted to get the hell out of there now. Who knows what’s going to happen this guys wife might call LE anyway. I ended up getting 40 mins instead of 30. Tipped 40 and got the hell out of dodge lol! I can laugh now but wow, I’m not sure I’ll be going back that guys wife might still call LE and that kid got 2 for free, which I feel bad for the girls because it probably came out of their pockets. Lol I couldn’t make this shit up if I tried I’m not that creative only me lol. So what do you guys think would it be safe to go back or just stay away?