Premiere Class 929-371-7979 Reviews & Discussion

I went today in their inauguration. Saw Sara who is about 5’4 (Colombian). She’s pretty and I would say low to mid 20’s. Got a bbj which was negotiated to 60 along 250 hr fee (twice, so in total was 310). New agency and promising pictures that I saw of the new incoming talent. Recommended.

I went today in their inauguration. Saw Sara who is about 5’4 (Colombian). She’s pretty and I would say low to mid 20’s. Got a bbj which was negotiated to 60 along 250 hr fee (twice, so in total was 310). New agency and promising pictures that I saw of the new incoming talent. Recommended.
What did you mean twice? Are you saying for the price you got 2 pop and you had to negotiate it . what included in the standard pricing?

I saw the ad for Melisa. I decided to pay a visit after seeing the pictures. I went to flushing and getting in the house was easy. I was pleased to see it was the girl in the picture with hair and makeup done and dressed in a sexy lingerie. I took 30 minutes for $150 and bbbj was $50 extra. Off to the room and she started bbbj to get me going and slowly licked my balls and penis shaft with her tongue which I really liked. The bbbj was slow with a lot of eye contact and when I got hard she started to pick up speed. When I was just about to cum I told her to put on the glove. Started with some missionary action with light kissing. I then had her have switched over to doggie and then cow girl. The performance was good and I popped hard in the bag. She Cleaned me up and I got a bottle of water and was on my way. Total damage was 200$ with a good experience with a hot Latina in a clean and safe house. Overall, a good experience and I would repeat.

ah i thought the 150/240 house fee didnt include the FS for some reason. i should check them out. how are the attitude with the girls? i've had bad experience with fast houses and latinas where they didnt want to do anything and didnt feel welcoming

ah i thought the 150/240 house fee didnt include the FS for some reason. i should check them out. how are the attitude with the girls? i've had bad experience with fast houses and latinas where they didnt want to do anything and didnt feel welcoming
Tried reaching out to them slow to respond then few questions. Ultimately never gave a location. I’ll pass on this group

Tried reaching out to them slow to respond then few questions. Ultimately never gave a location. I’ll pass on this group
@Bricktop sorry for the slow response. Saturday and sunday was our day off. If another day then this might be a case of us doing a bad background check and getting stuck at something. We have just started and are doing our best to be safe. If you decide to give us a chance and get in touch with us through phone or text. We will make sure that we make up to you for our slow response. It would be also be helpful if you introduce yourself as bricktop. This way we can put that red carpet out for you. We really appreciate your interest in us and would love to have you visit us.

@Bricktop sorry for the slow response. Saturday and sunday was our day off. If another day then this might be a case of us doing a bad background check and getting stuck at something. We have just started and are doing our best to be safe. If you decide to give us a chance and get in touch with us through phone or text. We will make sure that we make up to you for our slow response. It would be also be helpful if you introduce yourself as bricktop. This way we can put that red carpet out for you. We really appreciate your interest in us and would love to have you visit us.
Is there a weekly or monthly schedule of who will be in? For those of us that need to plan far ahead

I saw Sara yesterday. My first time there. Nice location, not an FH feel. Everything is really well put together. Friendly management, eager to get things right. As for Sara, there are two sets of pics of Sara. One with her in lingerie in the bedroom, and then there are two older pics that looks more professional and flattering but less honest, so to speak.

I can't say my experience with Sara was all that great. Took the 30min option. We got started it was a quick hug and peck on the lips. She then turned her head to the side and stood there letting my hands roam about. It was obvious that she was checking out mentally and just trying to get through the routine. On to the bed, but given her less than inviting demeaner I was still limp. Rather than continue with a little foreplay to get things going she went straight to applying the rubber and gave and toothy CBJ. At that point I was just trying to make the best of it and tried to focus on getting hard enough to finish things. K9 into mish, but she did not like mish and forced her legs in between us. I closed my eyes and thought of someone else and got things done.

I would go back to try out the place more. I think the location and the folks running it are doing a good job. They seemed concerned about making sure the right people were getting the right appointment (ex. first to book gets the spot). Also they were honest about the change. I didn't have time to get exact change and I didn't mention it to them, when I got out I was stopped by the hostess who had my change in hand to give back to me. When you've done this enough you learn that small things like that are usually a pretty reliable sign that the the place will be good, even if the experience with the Sara didn't work out this go around.

Looking forward to seeing the other ladies that come around to this place.

@salisbop Thank you for your honest review. I appreciate it and it would greatly help us improve our service. Sara came back to work yesterday after two months and before she came to work i just had the old pictures. The new pictures were taken in the bedroom at 3Pm when she came to work. We have been sending out the recent pictures after we took them. Your session sounds lackluster. I think we failed to inform you that Sara does do BBBJ cim and gfe as an extra. I hope you come back and we will make sure you have a better experience than what you did yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you soon and we will make sure next time you have an amazing time. We dont take your business for granted and do our best to earn it every time sara11.jpeg sara12.jpeg sara13.jpeg sara16.jpeg sara17.jpeg . If you give us a chance we will make it up to you. sara11.jpeg sara12.jpeg sara13.jpeg sara16.jpeg sara17.jpeg

billyS

Reign of Terror
@salisbop Thank you for your honest review. I appreciate it and it would greatly help us improve our service. Sara came back to work yesterday after two months and before she came to work i just had the old pictures. The new pictures were taken in the bedroom at 3Pm when she came to work. We have been sending out the recent pictures after we took them. Your session sounds lackluster. I think we failed to inform you that Sara does do BBBJ cim and gfe as an extra. I hope you come back and we will make sure you have a better experience than what you did yesterday. Looking forward to seeing you soon and we will make sure next time you have an amazing time. We dont take your business for granted and do our best to earn it every time View attachment 11160 View attachment 11161 View attachment 11162 View attachment 11163 View attachment 11164 . If you give us a chance we will make it up to you.
Now that's customer service!

@billyS Hi We ask the standard question to every customer who is leaving after a session "was everything ok?". The intention is that if there is a problem we can catch it right there and rectify it. If we are aware of a problem then we can fix it. Our customers satisfaction is very important to us and our whole business model is geared towards happy repeat regular customers. So if you let us know there is a problem we will fix it right away and not rest until its rooted out. We will have a talk with Sarah and inform the customers of all the extras available before the session so they can have a fantastic time.

Been waiting on more reviews on this place but decided to go for myself. I usually prefer Asian girls, had some bad experiences with latinas but decided to give it another try.

Steph - 60min/2x cfs $240 house + everything else extra to provider. Paid another $60 for the extra BBBJ. I really don't like it when prices are not all-in.

Easy set up via text. Location is private house near Queens college. I actually been at this house before several years ago but it was an Asian house

PPS answered the door and offered me water. He was nice and welcoming.

Went upstairs and entered Steph's room. I think their pics on their twitter is of her but with some filtering/skin smoothing. She is a bit darker than whats in the pics. Some stubble by her V and legs (was a bit of a turn off for me. I understand its natural but I think in this business she should try her best to shave her legs, but maybe she didnt have time). Her ass and boobs were great though, very well proportioned and tight. Shes not a spinner so obviously has some meat on her. I thought her face wasnt as nice to look at in my opinion but I just went with it. Her english is ok, can get by. The mattress was nice but I hate it when the bedframe sticks out. I'm a taller guy but little me isnt that big. I do like standing but here, my shins just kept hitting the bed frame lol

There is a shower available but we couldnt get the hot water to work so just decided to skip it as I showered before hand already.

Went through the menu with her.. I only brought $60 with me on top of the house fee. BBBJ was $50, Kissing was $50 and anal was $100. I guess every girl there may have a different menu/prices. I just paid the $60, didnt want to haggle $10.

Continued with the festivities with a bbbj, nothing to write home about. she did allow roaming and FIV. however DATY was extra.

Wrapped up and she started on top then doggy. Slapped her ass pretty hard during doggy several times before she finally said softer. Finished #1 in doggy.

a short clean up and we laid down. fingered her for several minutes while sucking on her tits. before round 2, some bbbj, wrapped up, reverse cowgirl and doggy again but I couldnt stay hard unfortunately. ended up with some more bbbj and HJ release for #2.

Got dressed and left with about 10 minutes before time was up. I didn't think she would have done anything for the 10 minutes anyways so I left. No shower though obviously. I think with shower, the 1 hour would have been perfect.

PPS met me downstairs and walked me to the door.

I personally wasn't that big of a fan of her but I think there are some other girls on the lineup that I may like to try. PPS was accommodating. Even with the "extras" it comes out to a little cheaper than alot of the asian places (I was deciding between here or to Hermes at Fantasies since I've seen her before and know what to expect).

I have had to read this review multiple times just to make sure I am not imagining it and there is someone who actually wrote it. My instruction to all enthusiasts of Hermes/ fantasies etc. is to stick to your regular watering grounds. Your business is not needed at our establishment. The smart mind who can’t turn a shower knob left to get hot water has written an easy of his subjective interpretations as the ultimate truth. I appreciate an honest review so thank you for that no matter how shallow the mind. We as an establishment are selective with who we choose to do business with. Not everyone is going to make the cut. The review above has to be the most demeaning, shallow and disgusting thing I have had to read in a while. I actually feel bad for the girls who have to deal with people like this to make a living but look at the bright side I saved some money by switching to Geico.

Personally I don't think that review was all that demeaning...and you seem a bit defensive. As opposed to your reaction toward a prior negative review.
Also worth noting and maybe you should ponder that. Why whilest on a Board with a HUUUGE base of clientele you have nary a rave review.
Just sayin
I really don't care about what you think. I have said my piece and dont feel the need to add anything further. Anyone who think the behaviour that guy showed on his first visit is normal is also requested to stay away. Your business is not needed. I dont think i can be more clear than this.