Does she cum during 69?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Question for you gentlemen;

How often or has your partner cum during 69? How common is this?

This question applies to PFP and NPFP.

The reason I ask is because I've been doing 69 for over 40 years.
Almost exclusively used as foreplay, I really can't remember ever cumming during 69. Though it's not uncommon for me to notice the person I'm with to take a break while from sucking my cock to moan and enjoy her DATY.
But usually at that point I'll end the 69 and enter her.

Lately, and it's been the last three times we 69 I noticed her getting really excited, moving her hips faster and breaking to cum.

The first time it caught me by surprise as she just grinded harder against my mouth, the last two times she lifted off and had the hip and stomach spasms along with the familiar vocal ques.

I was just wondering how often this has happened to you guys, how common is it?

And please, no long winded comments about mystical Asian scenarios, just real life situations.

Every single time with my wife for 26 years.

98% of time w provider unless the session is just terrible for both or someone played with her toys too much that day. (She knows who she is) and the only reason I know that excuse was real is Bc the first time I met her she put my number in her phone as “Eats pussy like a champ”. Lmao

billyS

Reign of Terror
Every single time with my wife for 26 years.

98% of time w provider unless the session is just terrible for both or someone played with her toys too much that day. (She knows who she is) and the only reason I know that excuse was real is Bc the first time I met her she put my number in her phone as “Eats pussy like a champ”. Lmao
Do you set out to make her cum or just get her wet for the main event?
Do they continue to suck while they are getting close and just stop when they cum or are they mostly concentrating on their own pleasure?

Do you set out to make her cum or just get her wet for the main event?
Do they continue to suck while they are getting close and just stop when they cum or are they mostly concentrating on their own pleasure?
I always set out to make her wet and cum. Besides a juicy pussy it really tightens her up. Once she orgasms once or twice or three times doing that, it doesn’t stop. Once my
Cock is on she keeps orgasming until I cum and pull out.

With her I rarely cum in 69. it’s usually im
Concentrating on the pussy that I don’t focus on myself so much.

the only time recently I’ve cum in 69 is
My Double with Amanda and Belle. 69’ing with Amanda and Belle helping her out down there. I begged for them to slow down but it only made them more Determined to finish the job. Lol

I enjoy DATY immensely, and find bringing a woman to climax during 69 is tremendously satisfying…
After foreplay, if Daty is next up, I’ll spend as much time down there as I feel needed to bring the woman to the edge— Flip her over to 69 and hope for a mutual climax- Nothing like having her squeeze her legs tighter against my head, thrash about, while I cum ok her mouth or down her throat.

For myself, 69 with the right young clean girl far eclipses the supposed main events, like missionary, doggy, cowgirl.

The intensity, the visuals, the aromas, the hip action, your entire face being used as a sexual organ: nose, mouth, lips, tongue, forehead, chin, cheeks, for her pleasure.

With the multiple sensations occurring, her orgasms, my salivation, her squiring...I sometimes lose awareness of my erection and it’s function, being totally absorbed in her pleasure vortex.

Front row and center, watching and participating, and in utter awe of the uniqueness of feminine sexuality, her ability to orgasm time-after-time, and each orgasm being unique and varying in intensity, is quite a marvelous experience, and I know that it is common, but each time I am renewed by the experience, feeling that it is a rare splendid pleasure of being a human being.

69 for myself is the ultimate way to understand the sexuality of a woman.

But, in my lifetime, I came but once in the 69 position. I’ll have to admit, I just lost control, and will never regret it.

I think it’s just a matter of hit and miss. They all love the way it feels. But Between wives and GFs , only about a third of them have gushed and came while sitting on my face while swallowing my cock. Current wife is a tough cookie in general to get to orgasm , even when pounding her out. But my ex wife, she could have drowned me with the way she gushed during an orgasm.

I don't enjoy (and thus do not do it) 69.
My view is while getting a BJ I want to give full attention to the sights, sounds and feelings w/o any distraction. I do enjoy giving DATY but I think it's best if the girl focuses on herself and not me, i.e., w/o distractions.

I had a unique 69 experience that remains with me.

Opened the AMP door after repeatedly drawing duds for far too long, having less than optimum fulfillment.

But, there she was. A cute little lively brown-haired Asian pixie, with a devilish grin, and the cutest round ass that I had seen in a long long time.

It was full-tilt from the get-go. She was sizzling and wet already, so we went through a litany of sexual positions, but in my mind, it would never satisfy. I needed to be smothered and suffocated by her round-bottomed cheeks.

Got into 69, and I vice-gripped that beautiful round ass and licked and slobbered like an old famished dog who finally managed to steal a chunk of raw red meat, savage.

She giggled, cummed, squirted and spasmed for a long long time and indicated surrender and exhaustion and the manassan was “a-knockin-at-the-door,” but there was no way that I could let go my vice-grip, as her ass seemed permanently affixed to my face.

My psyche was gripped by the sheer desire for the pleasure to persist indefinitely. I was oblivious to and ignored both her and the mamasan, and all sense of time, etiquette and good manners were abandoned.

And, unfortunately for her, myself being so absorbed in the pure sensuality of her ass in my face, my appendage just remained concrete with no desire to blow.

It was a dilemma. She talked-off the worried mammasan, who was now more frantically knocking, hearing commotion.

Now, this beautiful kind-hearted little brown-haired pixie had to find a way to reclaim her ass, that used to belong to her, but now this uncouth savaged barbarian plundered it and decided that he was the rightful owner.

So, as I continued to tirelessly, unrelentingly lap up her precious feminine landscape, and the sweet giggling girl, all the while appreciating the predicament that someone just could not get enough of her charms, pounded her ass and cunt from my scalp to my chin, and matching my intensity with, sucking, licking, slurping, two-hand jacking my cock and sticking my dick between her soaked breasts until I blew.

And, even then, I refused to release her gorgeous ass until she girlishly pleaded for her freedom.

It was the time of my life. I apologized. She wasn’t angry. She understood that it sometimes happens to a man, where he innocently just gets hijacked by sexuality.

Gave her a huge tip because she was an angel, but upon leaving, the dog-faced mamasan gave me the “we don’t like your kind in these here parts” look and slammed the door behind me.

Is that any way to treat a fully satisfied paying customer? I think not!!!

for me its just easier to eat that way, im just laying back doing it almost dont even care if shes doing anything for me or not, i could also stick my tongue deep in and have asshole right by my nose. perfect. and if/when she cums it will go all over my face and mouth, amazing.

i usually just suck/lick clit at same time with pretty decent pressure while i reach down and play with her nipples usually doesnt take long for her to finish her this way and all in total comfort, eating the regular way usually hurts my neck after a while. been doing this with my girl lately cant wait to try it with others. she sucks real good and goes crazy on me as i make her feel good but usually try to save the load so i could fuck the shit out of her after 69 is done. making me want to do this right NOW

I enjoy 69 and DATY. However my neck can start to hurt a little from either raising head up when she is up there or craning neck reach up when she's on her back. I either have to start neck exercises or find a good sex pillow.

Question for you gentlemen;

How often or has your partner cum during 69? How common is this?

This question applies to PFP and NPFP.

The reason I ask is because I've been doing 69 for over 40 years.
Almost exclusively used as foreplay, I really can't remember ever cumming during 69. Though it's not uncommon for me to notice the person I'm with to take a break while from sucking my cock to moan and enjoy her DATY.
But usually at that point I'll end the 69 and enter her.

Lately, and it's been the last three times we 69 I noticed her getting really excited, moving her hips faster and breaking to cum.

The first time it caught me by surprise as she just grinded harder against my mouth, the last two times she lifted off and had the hip and stomach spasms along with the familiar vocal ques.

I was just wondering how often this has happened to you guys, how common is it?

And please, no long winded comments about mystical Asian scenarios, just real life situations.
You’re doing it right Billy. Keep up the good work

Very few pros i have been with have cum from 69. It isn't a must position for me to put them in. In non p4p i rarely ever put them in 69.

That being said i've made a few cum from 69 but way less than me just eating em out. It is a sexy position sometimes though.