New York All Wellness Spa - 929-382-1000 Reviews & Discussion

Sara

Called in the morning to set up an appointment for noon. I told MMS it was my first time there, she asked where I had heard of their place from. Told her I heard from UtopiaGuide and she texted me the address/instructions. I got to the appointment just before noon. It was Vera who met me at the door, asked to check my linkedin profile and my id to LE check while occasionally touching my crotch.

Vera led me to a room and told me no one was available at the moment but Sara would be in 30 mins. After reading all the positive reviews about Sara, I was more than happy to just wait but Vera offered to give me a massage. It lasted about 15 minutes while she was also doing her MMS duties. It was mainly her gently caressing my body with her fingers, she spent about 7 minutes on my back side and the rest was spent on my balls and cock, mainly teasing the head. Nothing beyond just light touching but it was arousing nevertheless.

Afterwards, Sara came in looking so damn cute. She had alittle more makeup on than in the pictures and had abit of belly fat, but with her short curly hairstyle and outfit she had on, she looked like a 40/50s pinup girl. Coupled with a silky voice (her english pronunciation is great), I couldn’t wait to get started.

Started off with LFK, then a short BBBJ, before TS. After she flipped me, got some p2p sliding and BBBJ, which turned into a 69. Damn can she face sit, I didn’t have to try at all to keep my mouth on her pussy.

Afterwards, we went back to the room, she started gave me a cat bath, getting every part on my body, ending with a thorough rimjob. After some more BBBJ/69, cover went on and started with ACG and then some mish. I was running short on time (TS and cat bath took a while, but was worth it), so ended with BBBJTCIM. As like others have said, her mouth skills are fantastic.

Damage was $300 + $80 tip ($40 Sara and $40 Vera for treating me so well my first time there).

^ the first time I had sara it was terrible, months later saw her during her 2 day stint at private hotties and damn it was a 180. I was all over her. I actually saw her 3 times in one week before. To me she looks like a 20s flapper with that haircut.
Last time I saw her in like leaning over standing mish I had her choke me....she also slapped me hard in the face like 3 times without asking for it. was pretty hot. not going to lie. I mean, she fucking slapped me. LOL. she is always ready to take it to the next level.

I was in NY a couple weeks ago and decided to I had to try this place. I decided on Sara, made the appt. and found it easily. I was met on the stairway and given a thorough LE-check and would have been fine taking her straight to the room. She kept checking when we got inside and more when we got to the room, but eventually left. Sara didn't disappoint... she's really cute, short, affectionate and has a cute little bubble butt.

She immediately started kissing me and gave me a nice BBBJ on the bed before we went to the shower. Shower was not rushed and included all the great stuff already in reviews, including the full body slide both face down and face up. Back to the room for a brief massage, more BBBJ and she got on top after the flip and rode me. We tried mish, doggie and a few other positions and I eventually pulled out and started greek as she ask "will you give me extra tip?" Unfortunately, I had a two-hour bareback session with another provide several hours before seeing Sara so I couldn't finish. I pounded her every way I could and she was just short of screaming, but after about 50 minutes, I was exhausted. She went to work with her hands and mouth and eventually finished me, which I didn't think was going to happen. Damage was 300+100. Definitely recommended, she's really sweet and absolutely makes it her mission to finish you. I ran into another girl on the way out, who grabbed my unit to check me out, but I didn't get her name. Great place, great girls, can't wait to head back.

Visited nyaw and was suggested to do a double, didn’t have it in mind this didn’t have much on me, so I digged into my drink budget I had for the night and got a 30 min double run.

For future notice, I kinda wish I had enough for an hour, rushing everything in 30 min is kinda stressful, but the girls handled it well and I had a good time. Wasn’t my first time with Ollie and Bella, but after Ollie gone to LA I kinda missed her, whatever brought her back I wish she can stay.

We started with a lot of groping and dfk the moment they walked in, and quickly off to TS, I was like hey I gatta do both of you in 30 min so let’s get this TS over with already, super quick wash plus a 5 min bbbj + rim (kinda specialty for the double here), and we are back to the room.

I wasted no time covered up and k9 Bella with Ollie sucking my tongue off me, and soon cum after I pushed her down into lazy doggy.
I know ollie offers Greek but getting the double used up every last penny I have, so I had to pass on that.

After the girls got me hard again by making out and stroking my junior, ollie got on top of me on CG, I told her to turn her back and do RCG for me so I can play with her back door with my finger. Bella kind of read the air and grabbed me the KY bottle, I lubed up my finger and slowly fingered her backdoor, ending up having my index finger completely went in, Ollie gave me a you are so naught glance turning her head back, then started moan rather loud and got me all excited. I got up and keep drilling in mish until release. Give all my juices on that go and even it’s just 30 min I felt like I’ve just done an HIIT and my thigh was practically shaking on my way home. Very fun time.

Went the other day. Sally the mamasan looked great, usually get the "LE test" from her and sometimes never make it to the girl! But she promised i would like Helen and i might have met my favorite AMP girl ever. Helen is 5'2", 100 lbs, cute perky tits, glass cutter nipples and the ass of a college cheerleader. Have the 300 house fee plus 100 extra for BBFS and she started making out wirh me as i undressed. Rubbed her bald pussy all over me and we were on the table where i got a great BBJ which led to BBFS. She reminded me to "cum outside" 3-4 times. Pulled out and she sucked every dron from me. Got a nice massage and she tried to get a second cup from me but i was spent. Enjoy

Saw Helen for an hour last week. Nice pleasant slim girl with a nice little butt and small top. Donated 300 for the time. Nice hug dfk and preview BBBJ off the bat as a reminder of one of the best ice breakers in Manhattan, lol. Skipped TS routine, she cleaned me up real nice and got back to the room for some more DFK.

Started with some more BBBJ then few sets of mish and doggy until Helen finished me off with BBBJTCIM. Will return to try more new girls on the roster unless a Japanese girl hooks me away somewhere else in NYC, lol.

Called in today and was given a choice of Sara or Margie. Based on all of the glowing reviews here, I went with Sara. Sally was friendly as ever greeting me doing her usual crotch grab. Sara entered the room and greeted me by getting undressed and giving me seated cat bath to bbj. Asked if I wanted a shower and I’m more of the one pop variety so eagerly said yes! She read the vibe quite accurately as we spent a good 15-20 minutes in the table shower. She gave a great sensual massage giving me a nice rub from shoulders to feet which was followed by a great nuru style body slide. Flip and got some licking from chest to toes with a bit of sucking of the toes when she got there. It was great! More body slide to BJ. Was offered dining at the Y. Got back to the room where I got my cat bath, rim and more BJ. All of my faves in the first 30 minutes. From there we went to CG, RCG, mish and finished in last dog. A+ effort. I understand the eye comments from others now, she has a bit of Bette Davis eyes going that is damn sexy. She’s about a 7 of 10 in my book on looks, is probably about 5’ tall and generally thin. Would repeat. One hour for $320.

Fiona:
went to see her based on the flowing reviews. she's close to the pictures on the website, just not as slim, maybe abit of covid fat. started off with dfk then bbbj. did some 69, then the cover went on for doggy then mish, finished cim. told her i'd just wanted to spend the rest of the time cuddling but she didn't want to. she dfk and started giving me a handy to get me going again, which let to just us having foreplay for the rest of the session. her effort and energy to get me to a second shot was admirable, but i was spent at that point.

would definitely want to repeat. damage $300 +$40 tip for 1 hour

Helen:
her pictures are accurate, and prettier in person. she speaks very little english, but she understands enough to provide service. note, she does seem alittle over careful when wiping you down. she wiped me down with a hot towel before bbbj and wiped me down with a paper towel sprayed with alcohol after FS, which burned like hell, but shortly wiped it off with another hot towel. she's also alittle delicate and not as forward as Sara or Fiona, but that might be because she's new?

started off with a dfk. while i was fondling her very nice butt, she stopped me when i tried to touch her pussy. she said it was ok, but wanted to check my hands. she sprayed my hands with alcohol, then checked each nail on my finger before allowing me to proceed. shortly after, we got on the bed for some 69, she tapped my leg if i was being abit rough. then the cover went on, started acg and finished there. after she wiped me down with alcohol (ow), went to get a TS with the time left over.

her TS was fantastic, better than Sara's. started off with her rubbing my back with her butt, then with her body. then she did a mouth bath/massage, where she would suck on my back with water in her mouth. she then rimmed for abit before the flip, then did a bbbj with water in her mouth.

overall was great, would definitely want to repeat. damage $300 +$40 tip for 1 hour

Fiona:
went to see her based on the flowing reviews. she's close to the pictures on the website, just not as slim, maybe abit of covid fat. started off with dfk then bbbj. did some 69, then the cover went on for doggy then mish, finished cim. told her i'd just wanted to spend the rest of the time cuddling but she didn't want to. she dfk and started giving me a handy to get me going again, which let to just us having foreplay for the rest of the session. her effort and energy to get me to a second shot was admirable, but i was spent at that point.

would definitely want to repeat. damage $300 +$40 tip for 1 hour

Helen:
her pictures are accurate, and prettier in person. she speaks very little english, but she understands enough to provide service. note, she does seem alittle over careful when wiping you down. she wiped me down with a hot towel before bbbj and wiped me down with a paper towel sprayed with alcohol after FS, which burned like hell, but shortly wiped it off with another hot towel. she's also alittle delicate and not as forward as Sara or Fiona, but that might be because she's new?

started off with a dfk. while i was fondling her very nice butt, she stopped me when i tried to touch her pussy. she said it was ok, but wanted to check my hands. she sprayed my hands with alcohol, then checked each nail on my finger before allowing me to proceed. shortly after, we got on the bed for some 69, she tapped my leg if i was being abit rough. then the cover went on, started acg and finished there. after she wiped me down with alcohol (ow), went to get a TS with the time left over.

her TS was fantastic, better than Sara's. started off with her rubbing my back with her butt, then with her body. then she did a mouth bath/massage, where she would suck on my back with water in her mouth. she then rimmed for abit before the flip, then did a bbbj with water in her mouth.

overall was great, would definitely want to repeat. damage $300 +$40 tip for 1 hour
Thanks for your feedback next time try double it’s nyaw special service

When I first started visiting NYAW many years ago I was doing Bella like every other week, but I don’t know since during my visit when I said hi to her in the hallway I felt like saying hi to an old friend (glad not a family). So for a good while I always either go for the new girls or for Fiona etc. This one time I visited and I only have 15 min. Fiona is not available, and the new girl is.. Huge.. I don't even remember her name now, vivi something? Her face is pretty cute but her ankle is thicker than mine and that is a huge deal breaker to me. For me girls need to have a sexy skinny ankle to turn me on. Anyway so 15 min, and they are trying to sell me this new girl who has an elephant ankle, I yell and say Bella let’s go. Bella laughed wildly and entered the room with me.

Both showers are occupied so she sprayed me down and we hot toweled it up. The moment her tongue touches my sensitive part, I start regretting not seeing her all these times. All I can say is oh damn those are “pro tips”, granted we all know that she is pro. The fact she really knows it is not just the licking or rimming making a man go high, but everyone has their own quirk and likes it differently. It is all about satisfaction, from the foreplay to the main event, suited up and went all in. Bella can take it pretty rough, the flexibility her body has is great, not yoga teacher great but surely enough for all the positions I demand, that coupled with the soft skin made my 15 min quickie very worthwhile.

visited Ollie
Good news is usually companies with bad news, I got there and was told their price was going to $$$.2 from $$$, and the good news is as alleged “good and old customer”, they are willing to keep taking my 3 for a few more visit until the end of this year. Booked Ollie since I have always had great experiences with her. I like her body better now comparing to years ago, but I can’t really tell the difference.
Nevertheless, I like the TS, I like how she DFK me while holding me so tight, how she sucks my toes and slide her tongue between the gaps of them, how she rims me. Going back to DKF on the shower bed I took the nuru advantage and slipped my finger in her backdoor, she gave me this you are a naughty boy look and ask me if I am going for that entrance. I am like, girl this is the ?? times I have visited you and you asking me the same stupid question? The extra tips is already in the room laying flat under my water bottle. But the FIA wasn’t a hint, it's just something I want to do, so I keep DFK her and keep fingering her at the same time. Ollie told me let’s do this back in the room, she wants FIA when my junior is inside her pussy. We did exactly that when we dried up and going back, covered up, lubed and I lay flat she came on for CG, and my finger just went in like I planned, at some point, I straightened her right legs and rolled it to the side while keep going at her on both holes, on an awkward pull my junior fell out from her v, guess not long enough. So I had her face down flat on the bed, and lazy doggy greeked her till I popped. Thought about going for the 2nd but the drinks I had kind of kicked in and my thigh is feeling the emptiness from the release, hold her in bed until times up.

Her face is pretty cute but her ankle is thicker than mine and that is a huge deal breaker to me.
Cankles are not a deal breaker

visited Ollie
Good news is usually companies with bad news, I got there and was told their price was going to $$$.2 from $$$, and the good news is as alleged “good and old customer”, they are willing to keep taking my 3 for a few more visit until the end of this year. Booked Ollie since I have always had great experiences with her. I like her body better now comparing to years ago, but I can’t really tell the difference.
Nevertheless, I like the TS, I like how she DFK me while holding me so tight, how she sucks my toes and slide her tongue between the gaps of them, how she rims me. Going back to DKF on the shower bed I took the nuru advantage and slipped my finger in her backdoor, she gave me this you are a naughty boy look and ask me if I am going for that entrance. I am like, girl this is the ?? times I have visited you and you asking me the same stupid question? The extra tips is already in the room laying flat under my water bottle. But the FIA wasn’t a hint, it's just something I want to do, so I keep DFK her and keep fingering her at the same time. Ollie told me let’s do this back in the room, she wants FIA when my junior is inside her pussy. We did exactly that when we dried up and going back, covered up, lubed and I lay flat she came on for CG, and my finger just went in like I planned, at some point, I straightened her right legs and rolled it to the side while keep going at her on both holes, on an awkward pull my junior fell out from her v, guess not long enough. So I had her face down flat on the bed, and lazy doggy greeked her till I popped. Thought about going for the 2nd but the drinks I had kind of kicked in and my thigh is feeling the emptiness from the release, hold her in bed until times up.
I think and heard she got a boob job. They are Bs. I really think she got them done because there is no more sag to them.

Funny thing is I saw Ollie right before she left and right after she came back. And boy did I just totally remember her in some way that was not reality at all. When she came in the second time I was like is that her? I mean, I had her face and body memorized for months waiting for her to come back.... and I had it totally wrong. Ha.