Trip to Vegas

Ty!!
If it was the same Bianca
Saw her 5 plus years ago when she first started in the business - Super sexy spinner.. I’ll never forget-
The ride up in the elevator she was dressed in jeans, stiletto heels and a push up type bra with her tits hanging out - Looked just like the part. The other couple in the elevator- He winked at me and the wife has a look of disgust on her face—

The defining moment in the room was when she was blowing me while I was standing, she was on her knees and said something like “Papi, I want you to shoot your hot cum all over my face and down my throat”
She loved it and even let me take pics of the cum dripping down her face….

There are some images which one never forgets… That was one of them

Back then, a bargain at 400 for the hour.

Last I checked she was asking $1000 for 90 minutes— Not for me.
Haha love it! The couples reaction is hilarious. I believe its the same Bianca based on the 90 minute rate you mentioned. And wow 400 for her, what a steal! Props to you man! I saw her a couple years ago based on her rave reviews. She was definitely on my list and definitely didn't regret it. We had some champagne at Caesars in my suite. I did 700 for 1 hr at the time. She allowed me to take pics just like you mentioned. I guess she likes to model for us. She had a disco ball ready and I played some music. Amazing in bed and let me give her a facial. The second night I did 900 for 90 minutes, I guess her rates have gone up. She had a coat on with barely anything underneath, I loved it and we played with her vibrator as a surprise. Definitely some great nights!

pokler

Power Bottom
Exiled,

I was at Caesars Palace for some of these girls and its what I recommend. I had a suite in the back of the resort so its kind of away from the public. I have been to the Palms but I did not like that you have to go down to meet the girl cause of key cards to enter the elevator and there is security at the elevators. Mandalay Bay was similar in which you need a key card to activate the elevator. Plus there tends to be security lurking around there. For Caesars it was great cause I directed the girl to my room and she would come alone to my room so it was pretty discreet. In terms of high end, I typically did 1 hr which was typically 500-700 roses. I once did 90 minutes for 900 to get to know them better, but the ones Ive met never really rushed me and spent the whole hour with me even if we were done doing the deed. Certain ones will give you a small discount the more time you request. Others I know are dead set on their hourly rate. I know some overnights can go for 3000 and beyond but I aint no baller like that haha. Especially those FMTY, Im jealous of those ballers having a weekend with some of these girls. I know a site but I don't wanna break any rules here, sorry. Most of these high end girls will ask for references, so once you are verified you are in

Vegas is not Havana. In Havana the hotel will not let you go to your room with a working girl, period !
In Vegas wtf do you care what security thinks? It's your room so take up whomever you like.

Haha love it! The couples reaction is hilarious. I believe its the same Bianca based on the 90 minute rate you mentioned. And wow 400 for her, what a steal! Props to you man! I saw her a couple years ago based on her rave reviews. She was definitely on my list and definitely didn't regret it. We had some champagne at Caesars in my suite. I did 700 for 1 hr at the time. She allowed me to take pics just like you mentioned. I guess she likes to model for us. She had a disco ball ready and I played some music. Amazing in bed and let me give her a facial. The second night I did 900 for 90 minutes, I guess her rates have gone up. She had a coat on with barely anything underneath, I loved it and we played with her vibrator as a surprise. Definitely some great nights!
Same girl, great memories, great story

Ahh…Las Vegas —great women, not so great women and so many stories.

I’ll be on a plane soon enough

Vegas is not Havana. In Havana the hotel will not let you go to your room with a working girl, period !
In Vegas wtf do you care what security thinks? It's your room so take up whomever you like.
I have heard some stories of working girls being banned from certain properties - Who needs to attract unwanted attention if observed with that said girl

I have heard some stories of working girls being banned from certain properties - Who needs to attract unwanted attention if observed with that said girl
This is true. Ive had a couple girls around here tell me they are banned from certain places in Vegas. And I believe its a life ban. And I love Vegas, so no thanks haha

billyS

Reign of Terror
Exiled,

I was at Caesars Palace for some of these girls and its what I recommend. I had a suite in the back of the resort so its kind of away from the public. I have been to the Palms but I did not like that you have to go down to meet the girl cause of key cards to enter the elevator and there is security at the elevators. Mandalay Bay was similar in which you need a key card to activate the elevator. Plus there tends to be security lurking around there. For Caesars it was great cause I directed the girl to my room and she would come alone to my room so it was pretty discreet. In terms of high end, I typically did 1 hr which was typically 500-700 roses. I once did 90 minutes for 900 to get to know them better, but the ones Ive met never really rushed me and spent the whole hour with me even if we were done doing the deed. Certain ones will give you a small discount the more time you request. Others I know are dead set on their hourly rate. I know some overnights can go for 3000 and beyond but I aint no baller like that haha. Especially those FMTY, Im jealous of those ballers having a weekend with some of these girls. I know a site but I don't wanna break any rules here, sorry. Most of these high end girls will ask for references, so once you are verified you are in
Great info and all your recent contributions are much appreciated!
But please don't say "roses".

pokler

Power Bottom
But if she's still willing to go to your room the worse that can happen is security throws her out. I don't see any consequences to you the hotel guest. I mean it's not like your harboring a fugitive.

But if she's still willing to go to your room the worse that can happen is security throws her out. I don't see any consequences to you the hotel guest. I mean it's not like your harboring a fugitive.
Of course not .- No objections on my end.
I would think though the floor girls and hookers that are looking to pick up a date at the bar would be more likely to be on a list than the more refined “ by appointment” only girls

This town has certainly changed
As mentioned before, pricing has gone up considerably ( for the quality of talent I prefer)
It’s also always nice to ‘open the package ” and get what’s depicted on the outside—website and social media depicted ‘A’, lady arrived and to my ‘horror’ she was -“at least 10 years older and a minimum 50 lbs heavier!!

I passed- no tip for her time - wasted mine..

Another hottie had an up charge for men above 50 WTF!!! I’m usually asking for discounts because their work is minimial and I’m done quick lol…
(NO- I’ll never bargain— just a joke)

billyS

Reign of Terror
This town has certainly changed
As mentioned before, pricing has gone up considerably ( for the quality of talent I prefer)
It’s also always nice to ‘open the package ” and get what’s depicted on the outside—website and social media depicted ‘A’, lady arrived and to my ‘horror’ she was -“at least 10 years older and a minimum 50 lbs heavier!!

I passed- no tip for her time - wasted mine..

Another hottie had an up charge for men above 50 WTF!!! I’m usually asking for discounts because their work is minimial and I’m done quick lol…
(NO- I’ll never bargain— just a joke)
I get it when you talk about girls you are seeing from NY and don't want to give up their names because "they prefer not to be reviewed".
But there is no reason why you wouldn't warn anyone who might be traveling to Las Vegas the names of the girls in this post so that they might avoid them.

I get it when you talk about girls you are seeing from NY and don't want to give up their names because "they prefer not to be reviewed".
But there is no reason why you wouldn't warn anyone who might be traveling to Las Vegas the names of the girls in this post so that they might avoid them.
Yes correct .. oversight…

Lovely Lorena — flaked on me 2x- Also discovered on additional social media sites she is at least 10 years older then she states. There was one picture without makeup ( and not airbrushed which completely shocked me.. Amazed what touch ups can do (Highly reviewed and in the biz a long time)

Molly Mc Lovin - I’m going to guess 30 lbs heavier then website suggests

Tinyxx- She is a go too.. Difficult to get a hold of, but loves to suck cock and do a little role play- She is a little ‘out there’ mentally, but her price point 300.00 for an hour, petite spinner frame and no drama meets puts her at the top of my list.. If I can hook up, I’ll write a updated review- (Last saw her a year ago)

In view of the uncertainties I would get a ticket for an ATF and not subject my wallet to the vagaries of Nevada sw. would definitely be cheaper and sex is Aways hotter when you take them on a trip

In view of the uncertainties I would get a ticket for an ATF and not subject my wallet to the vagaries of Nevada sw. would definitely be cheaper and sex is Aways hotter when you take them on a trip
But variation is the spice of life, No?

This could also get very expensive…
( Curious to know though if anyone has taken an ATF away on a sneak and how it turned out)

billyS

Reign of Terror
( Curious to know though if anyone has taken an ATF away on a sneak and how it turned out)
Yes, I have. Multiple times now.
In fact before I did I sought out the advice of the animals here.

https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/byop.55359/

It you skip to the last post you will see it turned out well.

To be honest, there is nothing like waking up naked with morning wood and having your ATF there to enjoy it.

Planning another trip to town next month-
I am somewhat disappointed to see many of the .. higher end.. ladies have raised their prices significantly- The old $300-$400 ph -“are now seeking $600 plus…

The experience of having a pro come to your room, not having to worry certain things and turning over for a good nights sleep, is just the best.. May just have to be replaced with a trip to an AMP… sigh

I am somewhat disappointed to see many of the .. higher end.. ladies have raised their prices significantly- The old $300-$400 ph -“are now seeking $600 plus…

The experience of having a pro come to your room, not having to worry certain things and turning over for a good nights sleep, is just the best.. May just have to be replaced with a trip to an AMP… sigh
Sorry to hear that. Trying to get a trip scheduled myself.

For that price you could take an ATF with you