This is why we lurk

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
You know damn well that if someone posted a bad review on you Billy's got your back and will take a sledgehammer to it .
What makes you think I provide such an unworthy service as to have bad reviews being posted in the first place? I take this shit seriously. I stalk this site and read everything y’all don’t like about other girls. I read all the advice and Shit talking. Most importantly I ask questions and look for feedback so that I can always tweak and improve the service I provide …and when I come to work, I give 100%! I work hard to ensure people have no reason to speak badly of me. I’ve canceled appointments and told the client that I didn’t feel like I could give it my all so it would be best to wait. The last thing I want is for someone to feel like the service I provided was not worthy of saying good things. Feel free to do your research throughout the other review sites as well… I’m not exactly in the lower rankings. Just sayin’

What makes you think I provide such an unworthy service as to have bad reviews being posted in the first place? I take this shit seriously. I stalk this site and read everything y’all don’t like about other girls. I read all the advice and Shit talking. Most importantly I ask questions and look for feedback so that I can always tweak and improve the service I provide …and when I come to work, I give 100%! I work hard to ensure people have no reason to speak badly of me. I’ve canceled appointments and told the client that I didn’t feel like I could give it my all so it would be best to wait. The last thing I want is for someone to feel like the service I provided was not worthy of saying good things. Feel free to do your research throughout the other review sites as well… I’m not exactly in the lower rankings. Just sayin’
This is ISO9000

I lurked originally, then felt like I needed to pay the information forward for all the good information I got from others. I dont go places alot so I don't have much to add but every little bit helps.

I was even moderated once for adding to a conversation that wasn't relevant to the thread (Pretty sure someone took me off the list) and I didn't complain because this is a great service.

Don't take shit personally and helping others get the most out of their mongering expierences is what this board is about and I appreciate all those that help.

Even lurkers that bring business to paying advertisers in the hopes that beings more good providers to this board.

I agree with Fixer Jim's honest feedback. There are significantly less reviews on this site compared to similar review sites. I am a member here b/c I like the LI section and the posting format (at least when it is adhered to).

Limited Reviews: I suspect that the reason for the limited reviews on UG is either because the membership finds limited value in posting or that the Mods over screen posts.

To the Mods: I realize that this post will most likely never get approved and that my membership will probably be revoked. My hope is that you will take this as honest feedback from a member that enjoys this site, but feels that there are improvements that can be made.

Or there are the occasions like the pretty active 4 page "At Home Provider" thread that was shut down because one person "didnt see the point," while "Best Fried Chicken Sandwich" or Gas Station Food" is somehow relevant to "UtopiaGuide, The Guide To Adult Entertainment..."

There was actual "Adult Entertainment" information being shared and even a few girls being rediscovered as still working in that thread.

It does make you scratch your head sometimes...

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Or there are the occasions like the pretty active 4 page "At Home Provider" thread that was shut down because one person "didnt see the point," while "Best Fried Chicken Sandwich" or Gas Station Food" is somehow relevant to "UtopiaGuide, The Guide To Adult Entertainment..."

There was actual "Adult Entertainment" information being shared and even a few girls being rediscovered as still working in that thread.

Wait, you don’t like fried chicken?? As a southerner, I’m offended!! :p:p

billyS

Reign of Terror

Keep scratching.

The board has always been diverse with plenty of other topics besides where to get laid.

In fact Slinky has encouraged participation in other topics.

The thread in question had problems that needed to be addressed.

Obviously you're one of the people here who either; don't like to follow, see no need for or just don't understand the rules.

The thread you are questioning was first of all in the wrong section.
Was it an In Search Of?
Then it should have been placed in that thread.

Was it a thread for reminiscing?
Then it should have not contained information on active providers.

Especially ones who work out of an apartment but do not explicitly admit that it is also their primary residence for safety reasons.

Granted their were some back channel conversations about that thread that you were not aware of but it was better off being closed.

Keep scratching.

The board has always been diverse with plenty of other topics besides where to get laid.

Obviously you're one of the people here who either; don't like to follow, see no need for or just don't understand the rules.

Was it an In Search Of?

Especially ones who work out of an apartment but do not explicitly admit that it is also their primary residence for safety reasons.

Granted their were some back channel conversations about that thread that you were not aware of but it was better off being closed.
I wasn't being critical of any other threads, tbh...I choose not to read them. Just like I don't read about the Yankees here even though I am a fan, or AMP's which I don't prefer.

Regarding where the thread was posted, I have seen that handled in the past with other threads that were simply moved to their proper place. I feel I follow and appreciate the rules whenever I do post and contribute, that has never been an issue. Disagreeing at times, maybe, but I always maintain an appropriate level of respect.

I have even taken constructive criticism in post format regarding these paragraph breaks because you are right, they do make for an easier read.

What I DID enjoy about that thread was recognizing a few of the providers, and confirmation from others that they may have retired and finding out that some hadn't. I, for one, do enjoy seeing a provider at their place. Overall it isn't a huge deal if its closed, that one in particular just seemed to be a well running and relevant thread and its closing did seem very arbitrary .ie "I dont see the point." As far as behind the scenes problems, that's a whole other story.

I wasn't being critical of any other threads, tbh...I choose not to read them. Just like I don't read about the Yankees here even though I am a fan, or AMP's which I don't prefer.

Regarding where the thread was posted, I have seen that handled in the past with other threads that were simply moved to their proper place. I feel I follow and appreciate the rules whenever I do post and contribute, that has never been an issue. Disagreeing at times, maybe, but I always maintain an appropriate level of respect.

I have even taken constructive criticism in post format regarding these paragraph breaks because you are right, they do make for an easier read.

What I DID enjoy about that thread was recognizing a few of the providers, and confirmation from others that they may have retired and finding out that some hadn't. I, for one, do enjoy seeing a provider at their place. Overall it isn't a huge deal if its closed, that one in particular just seemed to be a well running and relevant thread and its closing did seem very arbitrary .ie "I dont see the point." As far as behind the scenes problems, that's a whole other story.
I think that thread went off the tracks when it became a debate if a certain provider (who had their own thread) had passed away or not. Full disclosure that I did jump into that debate a little but I think it started to go too far.

billyS

Reign of Terror

Fair enough.

There were some things that were deleted from the thread that might have compromised the safety of one of our advertisers.

It was then that the thread got our fuller attention.

The point about moving the thread is valid, however, where it exactly belonged was unclear based on the responses.

There are threads along the lines of "what ever happened to...?"

Fair enough.

There were some things that were deleted from the thread that might have compromised the safety of one of our advertisers.

It was then that the thread got our fuller attention.

The point about moving the thread is valid, however, where it exactly belonged was unclear based on the responses.

There are threads along the lines of "what ever happened to...?"
I agree I kind of thought it was along those lines....I just did like and appreciate the specific "At Home" as it is something I do happen to like, and was an interesting segment to me. It actually all got me thinking, why the fuck do I even like that?

Keep scratching.

Was it an In Search Of?

Back channel? Do tell