Oral B

Few weeks ago I pick up a new tooth brush. Not just any old toothbrush this one has a battery and looks just like a regular one. So I was shocked shocked I tell you not literally but figuratively. This little thing is a vibrator in disguise . I couldn’t believe the power it had. So after I finished brushing I had this strange desire to DATY. The after shocks make my tongue feel like it’s on steroids!!!! Every time thereafter it’s the same thing. The things you find while shopping. Oral B. Thanks

Few weeks ago I pick up a new tooth brush. Not just any old toothbrush this one has a battery and looks just like a regular one. So I was shocked shocked I tell you not literally but figuratively. This little thing is a vibrator in disguise . I couldn’t believe the power it had. So after I finished brushing I had this strange desire to DATY. The after shocks make my tongue feel like it’s on steroids!!!! Every time thereafter it’s the same thing. The things you find while shopping. Oral B. Thanks
I always brush my tongue with it after I'm done with my teeth.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I’m literally LMAO… I thought you were going to say it literally shocked you… like electrocuted you! Feel free to cum let me fulfill your desires. I’d hate for that need to go unmet :p