Succession

Has anyone caught or been watching this series on HBO? Kieran Culkin's character is hilarious!
Very cool and well acted series, Brian Cox' character is savvy, smart,cunning, vicious, savage. I just want to fuck the ever living out of Chivon and her strawberry blond PHAT ass.

Has anyone caught or been watching this series on HBO? Kieran Culkin's character is hilarious!
Very cool and well acted series, Brian Cox' character is savvy, smart,cunning, vicious, savage. I just want to fuck the ever living out of Chivon and her strawberry blond PHAT ass.

9. I have been a fan since last year. Can't wait to see how they develop chiv's character. Funny play on words for her name. And OMFG I would love to their her around the room all day and night

And speaking of smoking hot red heads. I think my new fav is Kelly Reilly from Yellowstone

I just can't wait to see how this season plays out. I binged it all this week so now I am salivating to see where they take it.
I haven't caught Yellowstone yet, but Kelly is sexy! Something about Chiv's character, she has that "fuck me" glow in her eyes. Fuck me or I will devour you kind of look.

Just watched the Trailer, it said it would be back in the Fall.

other shows I’m waiting on-

Ozark - Netflix (late 2021 or early 2022)

Wu Tang season 2 - Hulu (September 8th)

The many saints of Newark- (Movie) HBO MAX (October 1st)

Raising Kanan- Starz (starts this Sunday)

Has anyone watched Gangs of London or Mr. In Between ? Both looked promising, but I never watched.

I can’t wait for season 2 to start I herd they are taping now and should be done by end of summer approximately. Fingers crossed I hope it’s even better than season one let’s see what happens.
it’s scheduled to come out on Sept 5th. From what I’ve heard the 2nd season will be about making 36 chambers, which should be great