Long Island Street Action

Also will update Hempstead stroll.
The typical right on Hilton, right on Jackson, right on terrace, right on Fulton and repeat. As known since the late 70s the corner of Jackson and Hilton is the number one place to look, also the most on radar and where a sting or LE pulling you over for mongering would occur. I will note I never make a left and drive on the main stretch of Terrace, even during the daytime. You will have a very hard time coming up with any reason for LE if pulled over why your that way of the street. Closer Fulton and the Verizon building you at least can say you made a wrong turn or two.

High street between Fulton and front street - from the post office until the family dollar. Since opening the bodega towards front st is one of the more popular in the village. You will occasionally find them off the side street that leads to the Hub shopping plaza and the shopping plaza itself passing by from the terrace area to that bodega.

on north Franklin across the street from the charter school is another popular convience store they frequently go to as it’s the the closest to the Ravoli house apartments which many of the WSW stay in. You will also occasionally find them on that next side street leading to that apartment complex and the municipal lot behind that bodega and that apartment complex where the auto body shop is.

along Main Street from Kennedy fried chicken, expressions sex shop down to where seductions used to be you can occasionally find them coming or going. There is a shelter down towards where seductions used to be across from that yuppie condo they built on the border of garden city. A lot of the girls also stay in that homeless shelter. There is a curfew though if I believe midnight or 1am if they don’t make it, they can’t get in for the night. I did pickup a BSW on her way there one night about a half before she had to be back. Told me all that info and I told that’s cool just blow me right across the street from the shelter get out and be on your way in time.

you can occasionally find them on peninsula if they are staying in crackhouses or park side projects on other end of town but pretty much all working girls from town come to the areas I specified above to work or score their drugs.

never have I seen a SW that far done towards Hofstra/the Hofstra bar scene. That area has a lot of low income housing that is a tier up from the projects of the other area of the village. Unless she was actively giving the nod, eyes and overall SW demeanor I would say it was just a local going to the 7/11 that shares that parking lot.

I was in the area at the same time last night and also did not see her. What I did see was hot, half naked college women a block up as one of the Hofstra bars has opened back up
Yea it was strange and indeed.

you right about that bar scene. I would fuck any of them like there’s no tomorrow .

Driving around 2am on front street by the family dollar just off high street and I see a WSW never seen before in the area. Stop ask if she’s hungry and she jumps in. Once we drive a little it’s apparent she’s not LE, not totally street driven but rough around the edges. She had a decent size backpack which I tend to avoid picking those girls up because I don’t know what it’s in it just in case of being stopped. However it was quiet and no one around and I have a spot close by.
Once I had her in she’s like ‘yeah White Castle is good’ I said ‘honey we aren’t going to go get actual food, I asked if your hungry… hungry for cock’ she laughed and said ‘sure’

proceeded to tell me she’s from Virginia visiting an old boyfriend in Hempstead and he’s making her work the streets. She lost her kids back there and is on rough times. Personally I don’t like hearing this because it sends a brief guilt factor but it’s her choose to be here. Tells me crack is her fix of choose and when I see a fresh new face on this stroll I always low ball to set the rate low so their expectations don’t get to their head. She took $25 for a decent BBJ…only because she took direction well. Suck on balls, spitting, licking. Told me ‘I have no gag reflex’ and one minute later she was almost throwing up on my dick from deep throat lol. Welcome to NY hunnie.
Said her name was Demi so keep a look out. I can see this one if smart running ads out of area instead of walking the street. Boyfriend was in distance I realized as a heavier set cracked out wigger.

Driving around 2am on front street by the family dollar just off high street and I see a WSW never seen before in the area. Stop ask if she’s hungry and she jumps in. Once we drive a little it’s apparent she’s not LE, not totally street driven but rough around the edges. She had a decent size backpack which I tend to avoid picking those girls up because I don’t know what it’s in it just in case of being stopped. However it was quiet and no one around and I have a spot close by.
Once I had her in she’s like ‘yeah White Castle is good’ I said ‘honey we aren’t going to go get actual food, I asked if your hungry… hungry for cock’ she laughed and said ‘sure’

proceeded to tell me she’s from Virginia visiting an old boyfriend in Hempstead and he’s making her work the streets. She lost her kids back there and is on rough times. Personally I don’t like hearing this because it sends a brief guilt factor but it’s her choose to be here. Tells me crack is her fix of choose and when I see a fresh new face on this stroll I always low ball to set the rate low so their expectations don’t get to their head. She took $25 for a decent BBJ…only because she took direction well. Suck on balls, spitting, licking. Told me ‘I have no gag reflex’ and one minute later she was almost throwing up on my dick from deep throat lol. Welcome to NY hunnie.
Said her name was Demi so keep a look out. I can see this one if smart running ads out of area instead of walking the street. Boyfriend was in distance I realized as a heavier set cracked out wigger.
So. Its not my biz but just curious. Do you actually wake up and decide to search for hoes or its in your travels? Just trying to get a frame of reference....
Because if you wake up and head out looking to bust a nut at 2am whats plan b for you??

Might have to find this one . You said she’s heavy set?

So. Its not my biz but just curious. Do you actually wake up and decide to search for hoes or its in your travels? Just trying to get a frame of reference....
Because if you wake up and head out looking to bust a nut at 2am whats plan b for you??
search for hoes… did you realize what thread/board your on? This is Facebook.

some times in my travels, sometimes searching for hoes. I’m always searching for hoes though… in parking lots, malls, book stores, bars, the gym, moms picking up their kids from school. I’m a man, I like to fuck hoes. From street whores to muttontown trophy wife’s cheating on their fat husband.

2am? Not all time, not really my thing. Once in a full moon. I prefer day or mid evening mongering. Much like an aging alcoholic switches their game to Happy Hours.

And what’s plan B if there is no street meat or car date slut on my plate? Switch the NP4P model and have to hear a civilian woman bitch about her problems, have to cuddle to some mind drag of a Netflix show and have her go off on why her boyfriend/husband/ex can’t fuck right. They are there though, sometimes they can be fun but often it’s more a chore then the thrill of some woman who’s life has hit the bottom of selling her body for a habit.

Ok , so I stop at the Conoco station on rte 110 every morning on the way for the last 30 years. Right next to the Southern State Parkway in Farmingdale. 2 summers ago we had Nicole hanging around there giving bbj’s for 40.

This morning I walk in and there’s this pretty decent looking blonde reeking of alcohol. She was with a Spanish guy , and they were buying blunts and cases of beer.

After they walked out , I joked around with the Indian dude and said they stink. He turns around and tells me she’s a WSW that been hanging around there lately. And that the Spanish guy just picked her up to go party and bang her out for the entire day for a few 100 bucks. He said they negotiated right in front of him.

She had a striking resemblance to the actress Beverly D’Angelo (Chevy Chases wife on National Lampoons vacation). But with a couple of missing teeth near the back of her mouth. You can see that when she smiles. But other than that , pretty good looking. Be on the look out. I’m assuming shes out and about late at night till the early morning hours.

$100 for the day?
And she’s a middle aged blonde that’s a 9 in SW standards?
must be at the bottom of the downward spiral with HIV or cancer. Sounds TGTBT.
thanks for the intel will have to keep an eye out. That area was the best for a while. I do miss our girl Erica. That chick Nicole from Wantagh had a short run.

$100 for the day?
thanks for the intel will have to keep an eye out. That area was the best for a while. I do miss our girl Erica. That chick Nicole from Wantagh had a short run.
I said for a few 100 bucks. So I’m assuming 200-300 . And he’s supplying the booze and blunts.

She looked far from falling apart. She looked clean. Freshly showered. Nice plump ass. Nice set of c cups (don’t know how far they droop after the bra comes off).

She doesn’t fit in my time schedule (being married). Id have to run into her out of dumb luck. Like if she went to go by cigs at the conoco station while I’m filling my tank. (That happened one of the 2 times I picked up Nicole).

$100 for the day?
Nicole? Blue eyed brunette? Nice titties? If this is the same girl, she’s still out there but is all over the place.
I used to see her regularly, as she has a really tight kitty.
right now she’s in Queens, but I hope will be back on the island someday soon.
she actually was living near me for about a year and I got to know her pretty well.

Got me a $40 lesson today. Coming through Bayshore on Union about 6:15ish. Saw a LSW by the Domino’s. Nice tits, a little plump in the caboose, but nothing horrid for a SW.

Make the eye contact and she slides over near the Laundromat and gets in. We’re off to a spot a couple blocks away, I give her the donation and what started out as a pretty decent BBJ, quickly went south. Wouldn’t take her titties out, kept gagging like she was gonna hurl on my balls… and jerking my Cock while she regained her composure…
Several times she almost had me there, only to stop, gag and jerk me. Totally lost my interest.

Goes by Michelle, and is perhaps the WORST blow job out there. Had her once about a year ago with the same result. I believe in second chances, and this was hers…never again.

LSW, nice tits, natural heavy B to a small C, plump in the ass and legs, pointy facial features, not ugly, a little north of average, but no skills, man.

she offered sex for another $40, but but by that stage I was done with her.
never again. Didn’t get digits because frankly, I would never call her. Save your money and avoid.

Be safe boyz,

Hans Out

Okay I’m back in the ring in my favorite thread with a double report, sorry for the quiet few days. I was off a few for Father’s Day weekend. The most important holiday don’t let the feminazis or society tell you otherwise. We built America.

Rolling by coram last week on a weeknight around midnight. A Nassau boy way out of his element but in this rare occasion I was out her I said let’s try that stroll.
area is barren except that shady shopping plaza across from 7/11 and I see a WSW with her pimp and ask him if she needs a ride. He says yes and she jumps in. Can’t tell you much what the face looked like but the tits were a full size D and she sucked a mean cock. Even jumped on top as little massy went 15 mins with fabulous BJ kills due to a few cocktails for a business meeting prior.
Including the fuck it was 60.

Hempstead was about to go home and spotted a WSW with a cast on foot and hand walking past sacred heart. Young looking with a flat brim wigger hat and a four loko in hand. Absolute disaster. Asked if she needed a ride but told her ditch the drink and she obliged. Have a spot close by and we did the deed. She was calling me cute, hot, sexy and every other name. Asking me to cum on her face but the BJ skills were lacking. Saw a few missing teeth as well, once she told me crack is her main vice it explained that well.
At a certain point she wants to fuck at no additional charge. We agreed on 40 so this was a steal. Throw on rubber and pound her from back hard and she is having an issue taking it but that excites me more to completion shortly after. Find out her name is Michelle, grew up in Oceanside but lives on east meadow now with parents. Has been on Hempstead streets three weeks which explains why I haven’t seen her. This one is a disaster though and tells me she walked out of hospital bed two days ago at NUMC. Asked where she was coming from and she said the Capri motel. A guy picked her up and brought her there left her room for the remainder where she showered and what not. Said the date was good as well as the money. Probably why I got an almost freebie so if it was one of you savages fucking the double cast victim, thank you.

I was going to fill up some gas driving up new hwy to farmingdale rd and saw what could be a pro or sw, I wasn't sure. But she got smokes and then walked back on new hwy going south. Blonde, long braids, late 30's early 40's and thin. Just random but wasn't sure as it was early afternoon.

I once saw an attractive woman walking down rt 110 toward a drug store (now is ace hardware.) When I was done with what I had to do I was heading back and saw her walking from the store. I pulled to the shoulder and had my pass window open as she walked by. Gave her a smile and she smiled back. I asked "need a ride" and she nodded yes. Said she was staying at Americana and went to drug store to get cigs. Brought her back to A and she asked if I wanted to join her in her room.
$60 all in and I didn't even have to pay and get a room.

Point is: Ya never know.

Not sure if I posted this episode and it was a long time ago.

I once saw an attractive woman walking down rt 110 toward a drug store (now is ace hardware.) When I was done with what I had to do I was heading back and saw her walking from the store. I pulled to the shoulder and had my pass window open as she walked by. Gave her a smile and she smiled back. I asked "need a ride" and she nodded yes. Said she was staying at Americana and went to drug store to get cigs. Brought her back to A and she asked if I wanted to join her in her room.
$60 all in and I didn't even have to pay and get a room.

Point is: Ya never know.

Not sure if I posted this episode and it was a long time ago.
Reminds me of 110 Sadie. Always hung at the bus stops on 110. Drugstore now an Ace Hardware, wow that must have been in the early 80's, late 70's even.

Reminds me of 110 Sadie. Always hung at the bus stops on 110. Drugstore now an Ace Hardware, wow that must have been in the early 80's, late 70's even.
As I recall store opened in very early 1990's. My "event" posted was probably late 80's early 90's.
There were a couple of girls who would discreetly work rt 110 then. I picked up one hitchhiking (classic thumb out hitchhiking). she was on S bound rt 110 just N of the 109 overpass and looked like girl next door type just looking for a ride home. When I picked her up I asked where are you going and she replied " just to the other side of the overpass" Hmmm, being a sharp guy I immediately figured out what she had in mind.

After our session we talked a bit and she told me how a cop saw her hitchhiking, stopped for her and gave her a lecture on how dangerous it was for a girl to do that. He took her in his patrol car and dropped her off near her home in Amityville. She said the cop was so nice and naïve that she actually felt guilty about lying to him.

She wasn't a druggie — just worked once in a while when she needed extra cash.

figured I’d celebrate that historical islanders win with White Castle and a BJ.

Picked up Jade tonight on Hempstead stroll. The SW one I have reviewed not the other one who lived in the apartment with the other ring of girls.
over the last two years you can say she has been one of my go to’s - when they know your car, your voice and how you liked your cock sucked. There is no discussion of price anymore, you just have that and hand it over without them looking or counting.
Problem with her is she is either cracked out of her fucking mind or sharp as an arrow - no in between. When she’s cracked out it’s apparent on her walk, appearance and mannerisms while you drive by. If I see that I keep going, however when she hasn’t gotten obliterated yet and looks freshly showered I pick her up for one of the better street BJs the island has to offer.
Part of me that had a moment tonight was when she said ‘you know every time I see you I think of what you said to me a while back’ what is that jade? ‘That your surprised to see I lived another week’
For one, the reality of that being a fact and two that these girls are smarter than we often think they are in memory. She once flipped through her phone to show me photos of her 7 years ago and she was a smoke show. The hot girl from high school that every one wanted to bang. Pills, heroin, crack… then your a white girl from a bordering town that ends up on Terrace avenue.
$40 BBJ damage for her always
If I want FS it’s the same price but I’m a long term client. You can get that tor $60 but her mouth is her best asset.

figured I’d celebrate that historical islanders win with White Castle and a BJ.

Picked up Jade tonight on Hempstead stroll. The SW one I have reviewed not the other one who lived in the apartment with the other ring of girls.
over the last two years you can say she has been one of my go to’s - when they know your car, your voice and how you liked your cock sucked. There is no discussion of price anymore, you just have that and hand it over without them looking or counting.
Problem with her is she is either cracked out of her fucking mind or sharp as an arrow - no in between. When she’s cracked out it’s apparent on her walk, appearance and mannerisms while you drive by. If I see that I keep going, however when she hasn’t gotten obliterated yet and looks freshly showered I pick her up for one of the better street BJs the island has to offer.
Part of me that had a moment tonight was when she said ‘you know every time I see you I think of what you said to me a while back’ what is that jade? ‘That your surprised to see I lived another week’
For one, the reality of that being a fact and two that these girls are smarter than we often think they are in memory. She once flipped through her phone to show me photos of her 7 years ago and she was a smoke show. The hot girl from high school that every one wanted to bang. Pills, heroin, crack… then your a white girl from a bordering town that ends up on Terrace avenue.
$40 BBJ damage for her always
If I want FS it’s the same price but I’m a long term client. You can get that tor $60 but her mouth is her best asset.
Nice . I probably past by you then. I was driving around 11:45pm-1am . Drove around . I notice two sw. one that had I believe a red top which seem to always have one and another who has black sweats . Now someone was on the hunt because I did see a black car driving around. Won’t say the type but it’s a 90s car with aftermarket halo lights. Eventually I saw the sw inside that vehicle by Bk (fast food)

Nothing was other there for me so I drove out to cozine stroll in BK (boro) and bang me a 21 bsw from Philly . Great time.

Drove back since now I needed gas and we’ll gas is going up. So I pumped at shell near White Castle . This was around 4am. I did notice a car parked by the all girl high school facing t mobile .don’t know if that was you but yea . Glad you had a great time . I passed by the Colosseum On my way to the stead at 11:30pm-ish . I saw everyone leaving happy so I knew it was a good night there.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Nice . I probably past by you then. I was driving around 11:45pm-1am . Drove around . I notice two sw. one that had I believe a red top which seem to always have one and another who has black sweats . Now someone was on the hunt because I did see a black car driving around. Won’t say the type but it’s a 90s car with aftermarket halo lights. Eventually I saw the sw inside that vehicle by Bk (fast food)

Nothing was other there for me so I drove out to cozine stroll in BK (boro) and bang me a 21 bsw from Philly . Great time.

Drove back since now I needed gas and we’ll gas is going up. So I pumped at shell near White Castle . This was around 4am. I did notice a car parked by the all girl high school facing t mobile .don’t know if that was you but yea . Glad you had a great time . I passed by the Colosseum On my way to the stead at 11:30pm-ish . I saw everyone leaving happy so I knew it was a good night there.
How about some more details on the 21 yo bsw from Philly?

Neither of those cars were me lol

Jade is a blonde was wearing black sweater and blue jeans. The other girl was wearing an orange reddish top and oddly enough is not a SW. I’ve tried many times including last night as she was twirling around a broken off construction hazard stick. She is usually seen walking around with one of the gang members in the area who runs the street… he’s in flashy clothing. I have never seen her get in and out of cars or do the stare or look. When you asking if she needs a ride she says ‘no but can I have two dollars for a beer’ my line is always ‘you can make more than that if you want to hang’ and she says she doesn’t do that. I don’t know if it’s his girlfriend, she is a street madam of sorts keeping the other girls in line or what but she is not a SW.
she has accent that sounds like it’s from the south and while she def is a user she is never that cracked as the others.