Does knowing that a provider offers raw services affect your decision making?

Very much like trader1 , I limited myself to just CBJ/CFS in the beginning. And for a long time I stuck to it. The thought of me eating a providers pussy was insane taboo. But then there was a couple of extremely hot sessions where the girl was absolutely beautiful and very into the session herself. And I just let loose. Next thing I know , I can’t get my tongue fat enough inside of her during 69.

First thing that hit me after the session was over was regret. I couldn’t believe I let myself indulge beyond the thresholds that I set for myself . Then the paranoia set in. Did I get something? Next came the psychosomatic paranoia. Even though everything looked ok, I could swear my dick was shriveling and falling off. Taking any antibiotics I could get my hands on. Looking at my cock constantly to make sure shit wasn’t growing like soars or warts.

Eventually, I realized I wasn’t gonna die. But then every event where I went further beyond my threshold, I would get the same paranoia. Accidentally busting the condom and creampien’ the backdoor a provider couple of times. It would be the most nail biting month until I could go get an over the counter HIV test kit. Creampien’ a sugar baby , I’m sweating for a few weeks. (I can say that I never creampied an advertising provider).

I still try to use caution for the most part. I really do. The occasional bbbj from my last remaining sugar baby is as far as I go now. There are a few times where the girl was to quick for me to even suggest getting the condom first. And she’d just go straight into bbbj.

Just try to stay safe as best I can.

Very much like trader1 , I limited myself to just CBJ/CFS in the beginning. And for a long time I stuck to it. The thought of me eating a providers pussy was insane taboo. But then there was a couple of extremely hot sessions where the girl was absolutely beautiful and very into the session herself. And I just let loose. Next thing I know , I can’t get my tongue fat enough inside of her during 69.

First thing that hit me after the session was over was regret. I couldn’t believe I let myself indulge beyond the thresholds that I set for myself . Then the paranoia set in. Did I get something? Next came the psychosomatic paranoia. Even though everything looked ok, I could swear my dick was shriveling and falling off. Taking any antibiotics I could get my hands on. Looking at my cock constantly to make sure shit wasn’t growing like soars or warts.

Eventually, I realized I wasn’t gonna die. But then every event where I went further beyond my threshold, I would get the same paranoia. Accidentally busting the condom and creampien’ the backdoor a provider couple of times. It would be the most nail biting month until I could go get an over the counter HIV test kit. Creampien’ a sugar baby , I’m sweating for a few weeks. (I can say that I never creampied an advertising provider).

I still try to use caution for the most part. I really do. The occasional bbbj from my last remaining sugar baby is as far as I go now. There are a few times where the girl was to quick for me to even suggest getting the condom first. And she’d just go straight into bbbj.

Just try to stay safe as best I can.
Beautiful dissertation. My sentiments are almost identical. The fear created by the paranoia could be devastating. I once created a psychosomatic-induced red mark on my dick by obsessive worry when a condom broke inside a provider.

I give credit to you guys that are fearlessly slamming raw for many decades and come up unscathed. But if your mental-emotional make-up embraces fear, better to stay safe, because the fear can be crippling.

My fear is well-founded. Many years ago I contracted but I came up clean in all tests. Miserably, I passed it on to someone that I deeply loved. The trust and the relationship changed for evermore. She was sweet and kind and she was a virgin. I WILL NEVER LIVE THAT DOWN FOR AS LONG AS I LIVE!!!

If I destroy my life, I can take my karma quite graciously. It is befitting. I gambled, I lost, and I will pay the piper every last cent. But to hurt another innocent soul is true death to my soul. It was a hard lesson to learn. I made amends in every possible way, including taking her to the female gynecologist and I was schooled on the many, many viruses sexually transmitted that could lead to cervix cancer. My girl was a wreck and I was even worse. To be in a doctor's office with my girl, the doctor and my girl's close family member was like being tried for murder, with nothing to say in my own defense.

Fortunately, she is all right and goes for tests often because those viruses hide and reappear. So, I am relieved. But, I lost the respect and adoration of a wonderful woman.

So, I monger (because of my addiction) with great caution. Covered blow jobs and covered FS (I don't enjoy anal) are never a problem. Cunnilingus, I almost never have a desire to perform on a provider -- EXCEPT on that once-in-a blue-moon RARE occasion, when the little asian tart is just so young and so cute, my face is drawn to her mush with such force and animal hound-dog instinct, the mental process of the warning is deliberately NOT HEARD. I am almost willing to pay the price. But, I have not been subjected to that kind of attraction, nor even seen that rare variety of irresistible RARE cute cunt in a long time. I call it "THE BETTY BOOP SYNDROME." Every aspect about her tingles with cuteness, her dress, her speech, her walk, her talk, and then you pull down her panties and the way her nest appears is even cuter than every other cute aspect. but, those are one in a million.

Believe it or not, right after infecting my lover, my fear was so great, I was doubling up on the condoms, wearing one over the other. It was fine for me but the providers thought I was a jerk.

I know for the most part if I use protection for everything , I’m pretty safe. But still , knowing a girl gives it up raw to strangers
has an adolescent “cooties” reaction from myself.

After sirfuchalot went bare through a big chunk of the local providers like a Bull in a China store, I just started scratching them off my “to do” list.

I know they all let it happen occasionally. And I can accept knowing that a provider gives it up for her long term clients. But knowing that one guy is jumping from one hotel room to another day after day dumping loads like candy from a pez dispenser…… No Thank You. You can keep them. Good Luck.

billyS

Reign of Terror
After sirfuchalot went bare through a big chunk of the local providers like a Bull in a China store, I just started scratching them off my “to do” list.
So for me that begs the question; If a certain monger raw dogged a girl is that girl automatically off your radar?

I'll go first.
Yes.
There are certain guys I suspect, based on information from multiple providers that are "unclean".
Now it could be that they are bashing certain guys, but it has always come up unsolicited.

So for me that begs the question; If a certain monger raw dogged a girl is that girl automatically off your radar?

I'll go first.
Yes.
There are certain guys I suspect, based on information from multiple providers that are "unclean".
Now it could be that they are bashing certain guys, but it has always come up unsolicited.
The answer to your question .

Yes.
How long can someone jump from bed to bed without catching something? How long can a provider last giving it up raw without catching something? The odds are eventually gonna turn against you in either case.

And certain people (male or female) are vengeful. If they’re going down, they’ll take as many casualties down along with them.

So yes , without any question. They are off limits.

The answer to your question .

Yes.
How long can someone jump from bed to bed without catching something? How long can a provider last giving it up raw without catching something? The odds are eventually gonna turn against you in either case.

And certain people (male or female) are vengeful. If they’re going down, they’ll take as many casualties down along with them.

So yes , without any question. They are off limits.
"And certain people (male or female) are vengeful. If they’re going down, they’ll take as many casualties down along with them."
I think I just lost my appetite for mongering.

So my answer to the thread question is that, yes, knowing a girl is giving it up raw affects my decision making. Usually, I would cross her off my list. However, I made an exception last week with Chanel. I like the body rub places because, depending on the amount of roaming allowed, it makes for a very exciting build up to the happy ending, and you can walk out with no fear of contracting anything. However, I always feel like I could have gotten more for the same or less money going to a full service girl even though it's less safe and sometimes not as sensual or satisfying if you have a dead fish type experience. So Chanel was very tempting because I figured I could get the sensual build up of the body rub and then cap it off with full service. The experience turned out to be very much what I was looking for, but I was surprised when she took me in bbj, and it does get me worried knowing that she has given it up raw.

However, given many of the recent reviews about hitting it raw, I'm starting to believe that it was naïve to think that these girls don't give it up raw to some guys. So, even if no one has informed us of raw, I think you have to assume that she's doing someone raw, so you just need to take precautions. It's the bbj that gets me a bit worried. The odds of contracting anything that way are low, but not impossible, although, from what I've read, HIV is generally not spread that way.

I certainly wouldn't see anyone who actually advertises that raw is available. If it's not in her ad, then she can deny it to anyone she gets a bad feeling about, but if she's putting it in her ad, it means she uses no judgment or discernment and just allows anyone off the street to put it in raw. While I know that even the cleanest looking, well groomed person can still have an STD, I would at least think your odds are better with a girl who exercises some judgment and doesn't just offer bare up to the world.

And so now I'm wondering what my next move will be. Will I repeat with Chanel? Will I try someone new knowing that odds are she's also giving it raw to someone? Will I try to limit myself to the body rub girls? Should I try to stop again, at least for a while. One nice thing about not mongering for over a year was not having to worry about health and money. But that thrill of the experience keeps pulling at me. It's a greater addiction than drugs or alcohol for me. I went a year without a drink with no problem at all, but the pull to monger is constantly there. Ugh.

Anyway, these are some of my thoughts, thanks for reading and stay safe everyone!

"And certain people (male or female) are vengeful. If they’re going down, they’ll take as many casualties down along with them."
I think I just lost my appetite for mongering.
Vengeance is cruel, spiteful, disgusting when it comes to the subject matter here.
If if am not mistaken, it is also felonious and can be punishable by incarceration.
The person that knowingly does this deserves a beating at the least

I'll go first.
Yes.
I agree, if I have read that certain girls are being raw dogged by multiple dudes, no chance I see them with a rubber on and using my friends dick to fuck them. Like SteveOO said, how many dudes can a provider see raw without getting something. It's bound to happen because people ARE vengeful. If I decide to go swimming in those raw waters, thats on me. So I got nobody to blame but myself. But if I know ahead of time its a huge difference maker. Thats why you have to assume that ALL providers offer it raw to some. Hard to trust anyone in this world these days. You can only be number 2 in someone else's eyes.

Vengeance is cruel, spiteful, disgusting when it comes to the subject matter here.
If if am not mistaken, it is also felonious and can be punishable by incarceration.
The person that knowingly does this deserves a beating at the least
I was thinking more like "the electric chair."

I agree, if I have read that certain girls are being raw dogged by multiple dudes, no chance I see them with a rubber on and using my friends dick to fuck them. Like SteveOO said, how many dudes can a provider see raw without getting something. It's bound to happen because people ARE vengeful. If I decide to go swimming in those raw waters, thats on me. So I got nobody to blame but myself. But if I know ahead of time its a huge difference maker. Thats why you have to assume that ALL providers offer it raw to some. Hard to trust anyone in this world these days. You can only be number 2 in someone else's eyes.
I once met a homeless alcoholic in the red light district on a small asian island.

He was sitting in the gutter and we talked. Of course, he knew more than myself about the way things worked in the whore alleys. He lived in those alleys.

People gave him handouts for food and wine and on a prosperous day, if he had more than enough money, he would visit a lady. Now, he had nowhere to bathe and no change of clothes and no shelter. His clothes were tattered, he was shoeless and his skin was caked with soil. He told me that he only had the ability to go raw. A condom did not work for him. And, he offered to introduce me to the girls that would take him in raw, so that I might also avail myself of that privilege.

I respectfuly declined.

I once met a homeless alcoholic in the red light district on a small asian island.

He was sitting in the gutter and we talked. Of course, he knew more than myself about the way things worked in the whore alleys. He lived in those alleys.

People gave him handouts for food and wine and on a prosperous day, if he had more than enough money, he would visit a lady. Now, he had nowhere to bathe and no change of clothes and no shelter. His clothes were tattered, he was shoeless and his skin was caked with soil. He told me that he only had the ability to go raw. A condom did not work for him. And, he offered to introduce me to the girls that would take him in raw, so that I might also avail myself of that privilege.

I respectfuly declined.
While I’m sure he’s a noble human being as all deserve respect, I just threw up in my mouth.

It would probably discourage me.
I know realistically just about all of them do it, some just for long time regulars who can keep their mouths shut about it (especially on UG) other like Red Head Rachel will let anyone drop a load in her.

But going in if she is a girl like Kallie who just bangs everyone raw it would be on my mind and it would affect the session.
Not for nothing ; I get tested frequently . Most recent tests are from June 23rd and ANYONE who wants to see for a peace of mind that is actually showing up is more than welcome to see them !! How many girls can give you up to date test results ?! Please let me know . No shame in my game :)

Not for nothing ; I get tested frequently . Most recent tests are from June 23rd and ANYONE who wants to see for a peace of mind that is actually showing up is more than welcome to see them !! How many girls can give you up to date test results ?! Please let me know . No shame in my game :)
Reading the Eye chart doesn’t count Kallie…. :D:D Just Kidding…

I’m sure you can pull out (no pun intended) some paperwork saying you’re clean.

But I’m not finding out.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Okay so you were tested June 23, you posted that July 1.

How many loads did guys dump in you between that time? 25? 50? 100?
Anyone of them could have been tainted.

Look, I have nothing against you, I'm sure you're a nice kid and I certainly have nothing against bbfs, I prefer it myself with the right provider.

But getting tested once in a while doesn't make it any safer for your clients.

Hypothetically, for example you were clean on June 23. I make an appointment with you for 1:00 on June 24, you show me you papers and everything looks good. So I fuck you raw and cum inside you, leave you a huge creampie.
But, you had an 11:30 appointment that day. And this guy does bbfs with all the dirtiest girls on the Island. Creampie Rachel, street walkers ect.
He dumps a tainted load in you and now my cock shovels them into my urethra and now I have whatever all the other dirtiest girls have
The test means nothing. See my point?

Okay so you were tested June 23, you posted that July 1.

How many loads did guys dump in you between that time? 25? 50? 100?
Anyone of them could have been tainted.

Look, I have nothing against you, I'm sure you're a nice kid and I certainly have nothing against bbfs, I prefer it myself with the right provider.

But getting tested once on a while doesn't make it any safer for your clients.

Hypothetically, for example you were clean on June 23. I make an appointment with you for 1:00 on June 24, you show me you papers and everything looks good. So I fuck you raw and cum inside you, leave you a huge creampie.
But, you had an 11:30 appointment that day. And this guy does bbfs with all the dirtiest girls on the Island. Creampie Rachel, street walkers ect.
He dumps a tainted load in you and now my cock shovels them into my urethra and now I have whatever all the other dirtiest girls have
The test means nothing. See my point?
Like I said, the Eye Chart doesn’t count….

It’s not getting tested once in a blue . I’m thoroughly tested MONTHLY . I get what you’re saying tho . I’m just letting you all know that I’m not out here being a monster that I seem to be painted to be on here . I don’t give issues unless I’m given issues . I may not be everyone’s cup of tea , but I don’t go looking for people they look for me . I don’t like how certain people just try and bash me for shits and giggles . We are all grown . I’ve been on UG for quite some time . I’m in the backround but some things just need to get addressed from time to time . Have a wonderful 4th of July weekend and stay safe everyone :)