640 Montauk Hwy., in the Copiague Amity Harbor area

Today, I stopped by 640 Montauk Hwy., in the Copiague Amity Harbor area. The place is legit now and the women don't even offer massage. The other two 640"s have benn closed for a while now.

Today, I stopped by 640 Montauk Hwy., in the Copiague Amity Harbor area. The place is legit now and the women don't even offer massage. The other two 640"s have benn closed for a while now.
Legit?!?! I’m confused! Legit but no massage? Isn’t usually the ONLY thing available at a legitimate spa? Somebody help me find my way through the confusion- please
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

I stopped by 640 Montauk Hwy Copiague today around 2:30-ish. I parked in the back and walked up the handicap ramp to the door which had a sign “Appointment Only” on it. I stepped into the lobby and saw through a window a receptionist desk and waiting area. Nobody was in sight and since there was discussion of it being “legit” I left without further recon. Sorry guys. Anyways there that is.
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out

Address sounds familiar, was that in the same little strip as a tattoo place? Jeez, probably 8-10 years ago... They had the cascading lights in the window?

Legit?!?! I’m confused! Legit but no massage? Isn’t usually the ONLY thing available at a legitimate spa? Somebody help me find my way through the confusion- please
Happy Hunting
Nutty Out
There are some Foot Spas that only offer work on the feet. For example, when I stopped in (2019) to see how Helen was doing (of Helen and Amy fame) after losing touch with her (no pun intended) for several years, she immediately recognized me and addressed me by name (my actual name — not UG handle that I do not give out). We talked for quite a while and she made it clear that her place only does foot work. Process involved soaking, hot sand, lotion and foot massage.
Although there was a bill introduced in NYS in 2015 for Reflexology License (foot massage), I'm not sure if it passed into law.