Long Island Street Action

So I had a WSW pass out with my cock deep in her mouth the other night. Enough to scare me to leave the SW game for the ultimate future unless I see something fresh and new while not strolling. I should have kept driving when she looked like she could barely walk coming to the car.
At first I thought she was just letting me fuck her mouth and going full deep throat but I realized she was out so I pulled out smacked her in the face and she came to.
I didn’t even let her finish and got her out of my car as quick is possible. H is one hell of a drug.
Be careful in Hempstead folks.

Hempstead about a week ago, trying the usual spots I see a good looking probable WSW, brunette with blonde highlights in the front of her hair, walking down Hilton towards home depot with an older black guy. They were walking with a purpose. A little while later I see her on the side street to the east of home depot and then she rejoins the guy, looks like she just scored some dope. She looks better than the usual suspects so I'm hoping she's working and keeping an eye on her. They walk across the parking lot, then duck through a fence surrounding a dumpster. behind one of the stores. I figure they're going to get high. I'm not interested in dealing with a really fucked up SW. I drive around a little, run an errand in home depot, and make a couple more passes, but there's no action. As I was about to leave they re-emerge and start walking up terrace. She doesn't seem fucked up so I try to catch her eye but no luck. Does this sound like one of the regulars there?

Hempstead about a week ago, trying the usual spots I see a good looking probable WSW, brunette with blonde highlights in the front of her hair, walking down Hilton towards home depot with an older black guy. They were walking with a purpose. A little while later I see her on the side street to the east of home depot and then she rejoins the guy, looks like she just scored some dope. She looks better than the usual suspects so I'm hoping she's working and keeping an eye on her. They walk across the parking lot, then duck through a fence surrounding a dumpster. behind one of the stores. I figure they're going to get high. I'm not interested in dealing with a really fucked up SW. I drive around a little, run an errand in home depot, and make a couple more passes, but there's no action. As I was about to leave they re-emerge and start walking up terrace. She doesn't seem fucked up so I try to catch her eye but no luck. Does this sound like one of the regulars there?
Yes it most likely sounds like Jade who if NOT high is a great score. Never drop more than $40 BBJ on her if you pick her up and that’s the going rate in the Stead these days. $60 for CFS for any of them.

Ha so much for the SW scare and taking a break but the WWGD (what would Genius do) kicked in. Driving on Fulton last night at about 10pm and see a LSW in nice street wear style ghetto outfit. Matching shoes, hat and hoodie. Wouldn’t have thought she was working but there was the look. Pulled over to check the cell phone and she came to the window, asked her if she needed a ride and she was in.
A few minutes down the road she says today ain’t a good day and someone stole her phone so she had a friend drive her from Freeport to try and make some money for a new one. As outlined in my last few posts in this thread the last few months, this is the gold that occasionally will show up in Hempstead.
we went to a spot I have and she wanted to do CBJ for $40 and normally I’d say fuck the cover but she was hot... juicy big lips. Two minutes in I tell her does she want to be down there for 7 mins or 25 mins? She took of the red condom... what a weird thing and sucked away. Load to mouth and dropped her close to the usual stroll. Anastasia was the name.

Drove around bay shore and ci from 12:15am -2 am was completely Dead. Not even the usual rif raff was hanging by 7-11 or by train station. Near union. Carleton and Suffolk ave was quiet too. Anyone see a dry spell as well?

Don’t be lazy and scroll up a few posts. I outline it in great detail a few posts above at the start this page. At any given time there is at least one out there, up to 4 if you look in the route above. A lot of up tick in crime for the area Newsday is not reporting so if you don’t belong in area tread wisely. Even a monger/John was robbed at gunpoint. Thought I’d see it here but I guess he’s not a board member and if he’s a lurker, good he deserved it!!!

Been a while, Just checking in.

I haven’t really been on the “streets” the last year or so, gave it a break. Decided to do some recon last night 1230am (ish) Brentwood and CI loops ... NOTHING; it was a nice night too , air was crisp, no wind, perfect day for a stroll , ya kno? Zero Leo roaming. I hit the main strolls and the hidden ones. Not sure if it’s too early in the season or if it’s over completely.

I miss the days of just riding around and getting “lucky” .. running into a random Latina fresh off the boat looking for a few bucks, W and B sw who are in it for the game and not for the drugs or a random person just looking for a ride and wants to say thanks the best way they know how. The extreme overflow of drug zombies made me fallback, ya get pulled over with a druggie who panics and stashes something in your car and it’s over.. and that’s against our favorite rule: “one crime at a time”. Even the AMP scene is at its end (it seems). Long Island has always been hit or miss I guess, others states are live and well, maybe things will change up.
Be safe out there

Been a while, Just checking in.

I haven’t really been on the “streets” the last year or so, gave it a break. Decided to do some recon last night 1230am (ish) Brentwood and CI loops ... NOTHING; it was a nice night too , air was crisp, no wind, perfect day for a stroll , ya kno? Zero Leo roaming. I hit the main strolls and the hidden ones. Not sure if it’s too early in the season or if it’s over completely.

I miss the days of just riding around and getting “lucky” .. running into a random Latina fresh off the boat looking for a few bucks, W and B sw who are in it for the game and not for the drugs or a random person just looking for a ride and wants to say thanks the best way they know how. The extreme overflow of drug zombies made me fallback, ya get pulled over with a druggie who panics and stashes something in your car and it’s over.. and that’s against our favorite rule: “one crime at a time”. Even the AMP scene is at its end (it seems). Long Island has always been hit or miss I guess, others states are live and well, maybe things will change up.
Be safe out there
Anytime in ci after 2 am you might be lucky especially in ci. Might see one hiding behind laundromat off Suffolk on chirch st. Brentwood by the train station or by the bus depot. It all depends on luck. Bay shore north bay shore is dead. You might have a better chance on crooked hill passing pilgrim. Might get one or 2 in that area if lucky.

Personally I’ve never had luck in Bayshore or CI. Although I’ve seen them out in CI, it’s the most risky place when you combine its LE presence, not a lot of places to go for act and not as many reasons to be there. Coram also is like that although I have partaken there.
Hempstead, Amityville and Flushing have been my favorites over the years for various reasons.
I am shocked there isn’t more street info on Shirley/Mastic area. I don’t live there but feel like there is a scene there not exposed heavily here

Mastic Shirley second light going south make a left 27a 3-4 miles might see some going east and west towards Brookhaven. Or down neighborhood road as you go south on wm Floyd miggt see some lounging by 7-11. Its hit and miss

Well my friend is Puerto Rican. He says they are , who knows. They around at night as far as I know Supposedly it’s organized so it’s a bunch of people involved
that’s all I know