Short stay - Nassau

billyS

Reign of Terror
Meadowbrook inn in Jericho is a bargain at $41 plus no ID needed
Was my go-to with my non-pay-for-play.
I would reserve a certain room that we both liked at lunchtime when I knew we were meeting up after work.
Used the same room for about four or five years and joked it was our bedroom.
They tend to put couples having affairs on the back side facing the Indian restaurant and some Welfare people with kids facing the office.
The also have a few rooms in the other building, west side of the property that are wall to wall mirrors but they cost more. But she would throw us that room once in awhile for the same price as the regular rooms because we were regulars.

While looking for hotels in the wild I've stopped at some hotels who say they do not have a short stay rate. Would seem to me that if I'm willing to pay full price that then I could checkout whenever I want. Two have told me no. Don't see how they can loose. Is this some law? Ahole people?

While looking for hotels in the wild I've stopped at some hotels who say they do not have a short stay rate. Would seem to me that if I'm willing to pay full price that then I could checkout whenever I want. Two have told me no. Don't see how they can loose. Is this some law? Ahole people?
If you want to pay full price at a hotel that does not offer short stay rates ..You pay full price most hotels check in is usually 3 PM but sometimes they have rooms ready early checkout is at noon next day but if you want to leave early you can ...When I want to impress a nice woman I book thru thrid party places (not sure if I can mention them) but I get rates as low 70 to 80 dollars for the whole normal stay of course if wen want we stay the night or check out early..

If you want to pay full price at a hotel that does not offer short stay rates ..You pay full price most hotels check in is usually 3 PM but sometimes they have rooms ready early checkout is at noon next day but if you want to leave early you can ...When I want to impress a nice woman I book thru thrid party places (not sure if I can mention them) but I get rates as low 70 to 80 dollars for the whole normal stay of course if wen want we stay the night or check out early..
Ok good. This was like 7pm at I think a Best Western don't recall what the other one was and at 75ish kinda wasn't worth trolling for another hotel. Didn't really think about it until after. Unless it's a resort where they can get more of your money don't know why they just wouldn't want somebody off their properly when they're done. I'll ask for the manager or something next time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Ok good. This was like 7pm at I think a Best Western don't recall what the other one was and at 75ish kinda wasn't worth trolling for another hotel. Didn't really think about it until after. Unless it's a resort where they can get more of your money don't know why they just wouldn't want somebody off their properly when they're done. I'll ask for the manager or something next time.
I used the Best Western on Jericho in Woodbury one night with my Non-pfp WOC. We had a really nice dinner and wanted something different than the usual Meadowbrook Lodge. They didn't offer a short stay and insisted on leaving a credit card deposit.
But all said and done we left after about four hours because she couldn't be away the whole night.
So if you want to use a place like that as a short stay just register like normal, don't say anything but then just check out when your done.
Their not going to force you to stay.

New hourly location in nassau for mongers:

Meadowbrook Motor Lodge
440 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, NY 11753

Sun - Thurs: Before 3pm $41 (4 hours)
After 3pm $50 (4 hours)
After Midnight $53 (4 hours)
Jacuzzi $75 (4 hours)

Fri - Sat: Before 3pm $41 (3 hours)
After 3pm $55 (3 hours)
Jacuzzi $75 (3 hours)

Each additional hour is $10.

Walk ins are available.

All rooms have king sized beds.

$10 an hour for early morning SB's is pretty unbeatable.

Went there myself a few times recently, felt the need to share.

If this isn't allowed, mods please delete.

billyS

Reign of Terror
New hourly location in nassau for mongers:

Meadowbrook Motor Lodge
440 Jericho Turnpike
Jericho, NY 11753

Sun - Thurs: Before 3pm $41 (4 hours)
After 3pm $50 (4 hours)
After Midnight $53 (4 hours)
Jacuzzi $75 (4 hours)

Fri - Sat: Before 3pm $41 (3 hours)
After 3pm $55 (3 hours)
Jacuzzi $75 (3 hours)

Each additional hour is $10.

Walk ins are available.

All rooms have king sized beds.

$10 an hour for early morning SB's is pretty unbeatable.

Went there myself a few times recently, felt the need to share.

If this isn't allowed, mods please delete.
Perfectly allowed, you just put it in the wrong thread.

And the Meadowbrook is hardly new, I've been mentioning it for years.

This place was my go to with my long term Non-pfp.

In fact I was there so often I was on a first name basis with the lady at the desk and had a regular room on Friday afternoon!
Once in a while if that room wasn't available she'd give us the Jacuzzi room or the totally mirrored room for the same price.
I would tip her about once a month or so.

I'll also add to Smash's assessment that most rooms on the side of the building facing the parking lot of the Indian restaurant have mirrored walls and ceilings.

I used the Best Western on Jericho in Woodbury one night with my Non-pfp WOC. We had a really nice dinner and wanted something different than the usual Meadowbrook Lodge. They didn't offer a short stay and insisted on leaving a credit card deposit.
But all said and done we left after about four hours because she couldn't be away the whole night.
So if you want to use a place like that as a short stay just register like normal, don't say anything but then just check out when your done.
Their not going to force you to stay.
LOL reminds me when I met someone up in the New Haven area for a one time quickie back in the early 2000's , I had no idea where to stay so rented a nice hotel room and for whatever reason I checked out by dropping off the keys at the front desk. The look on the person's face since it was still like 6pm was priceless.

I use dayuse a lot when I am travelling. Don't think some states like FL have short stays..at least not around certain cities. Well non-cracked out ones at least.

It nice when you have a day visit and want a nicer hotel then one of the hourly joints. I have gotten some decent places in Manhattan for <100 bucks.

Although I have not used it, a website/App called dayuse.com offers a selection of places offering short term stays
I checked it out and it’s definitely got some deals on nice hotels that offer day use. Was hoping it would have also included the more seedy hourly use locations.