Green Tea Spa - 212-328-0579

Drew Cici. Slender with decent massage skills except she bathed me in oil and wanted 100 for a topless handy. Got her down 80 but wasn't money well spent. No buildup and unenthusiastic. 60 to the house

Rang the bell and drew Lilly. Slender, average face and on the itty bitty titty committee. Took me back to the room with lockable doors and the walls went all the way up except for a partition for the A/C.

Nice massage with oil and took direction well. Clean up with hot towel and then the flip. Slender with perky tits and a fuzzy box. She wanted $100 for a nude handy so I paid in advanced and she stripped. Free range to roam and nice slow strokes. Hot towel and alcohol clean up then face and head massage for the balance of the time.

Total damage 60/100

Now called New Perfect Spa. Second floor at 141 W 41st. Drew Tina...rail thin and probably over 50.

Pretty good massage with oil for about 40 minutes then a hot towel clean up. Nice build up and release. She offered to take her top off but I didn't want to see granny A cups.

Damage was $120 for the hour - even split.