Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

$sophia4359$
Was as advertised. Bbw, not sloppy (I thought she was cute) dresses like she's in college but is in her 30s.

300 which would be a lot but she's happy to stay as long as you want. She's a cuddler.

I believe all 3 holes open but didn't go to Greece. She hinted it was available.

We didn't do any kink but it's definitely what she's looking for in the long term. I doubt highly that she's a pro.
can't find the profile..deactivated?

Spanish$$$mami00 - meet with her a few months ago and seems like she’s still around. She’s a little on the bigger side but a good time nonetheless. Gets real wet, mediocre bj but a nice wet box for bbfs. She didn’t allow me to cip but I think if she get her in the mood, she’d let you. Allows filming etc. 300 for 3 hours
Do you know what her username is now? I think she changed it.

** Persian Sam Update **

for those who have her on SM --> Sn**ch**

our little persian princess took a train to the city, got into a hot tub (skimpy bikini and all) and is posting pictures with this ugly bozo (who we all know is paying her).

can someone reach out to see if shes back taking clients.

xx

** Persian Sam Update **

our little persian princess took a train to the city, got into a hot tub (skimpy bikini and all) and is posting pictures with this ugly bozo (who we all know is paying her).

xx
Yeah, except whatever that was it looked more like her and 3 or 4 gay dudes dancing in a little tiny room. They were hugging and kissing each other more then paying attention to her!

Yeah, except whatever that was it looked more like her and 3 or 4 gay dudes dancing in a little tiny room. They were hugging and kissing each other more then paying attention to her!
LOL i was noticing the same thing. it was like 6-7am and she was still drinking and going (and looking ready for a romping)

I think we all miss persian sam and her velvety cheesecake.

finally got off my SA suspension

pabon40 puerto rican out of queens but she works in bethpage. Pics arent really accurate she looks way hotter in pics. 200 she let me blow loads in her mouth and pussy. Wouldnt see her again unless i can get it for cheaper

LOL i was noticing the same thing. it was like 6-7am and she was still drinking and going (and looking ready for a romping)

I think we all miss persian sam and her velvety cheesecake.
just gave that velvet cheesecake a crempie today.
last week i put a butt plug in her.... she claimed it was her first time idk bout that.
i think she has a new #, idk cuzz i deleted the old one.
she texted me, claims to be so over SA as all the guys from there are mostly full of crap she said.

** Persian Sam Update **

xx
Who is this PersianSam you all speak so highly of? Seems like she’s up there with Rachel Red

Who is this PersianSam you all speak so highly of? Seems like she’s up there with Rachel Red
Persian Sam is basically the "Persian Version" of Rachel. Sam takes 3-6 loads in her velvety snatch daily, on top of (loving) being recorded and throating some cock.

We have like a trifecta of regulars:

Rachel Red Head

Persian Sam

Youngsunnybrunette (aka Ali)

just gave that velvet cheesecake a crempie today.
last week i put a butt plug in her.... she claimed it was her first time idk bout that.
i think she has a new #, idk cuzz i deleted the old one.
she texted me, claims to be so over SA as all the guys from there are mostly full of crap she said.
Nice! I had her also a couple times already also. Careful as she's claims not to be on bc.