Mirage formerly Cafe Al's originally Cafe Royale

So I had the itch a decided to give it a scratch. Ended up tonight around 9:30. Surprised to see that there was a good amount of people and dancers. Your typical curvy Milf Latina”s and couple nice round curvy Dark chocolate. Young Latin columbian caught my attention. I think her name was Andrea or Michelle Don’t quote me on it. At the bar and asked for to come over after she was done with her dance. Bought a drink which we all know is fucking way to much 16.00 each. One for me and one for her. Doing the normal flirting, rubbing her ass on me and started to do the nice rub on the legs and down too my John. Some her convinced me to go to vip room where I have never been and to be honest will never go again. 350.00 for 30min dance with no one around I’m already started to regret. She was blond, 5”8 with those long heels. Nice and curvy, spinner with the curves in the right place. I say perky c and sexy ass that made me make this bad transaction. Get inside and music playing and she stripping down to nothing. Starts giving me a sexy lap dance and kissing me. Extras to be had, full fun for additional 200 and of course small head won. Pulls my paints down and throws on the condom gives an actually great head, nice suction and awesome sexy eye contact. After a good 10 mins of that she jumps on and starts to ride me to the rhythm of the music. Kind of sexy. Kissing and playing with beautiful tits. After few minutes had her reverse so I could watch that ass move up down. Didn’t last long and pooped. Service I say 8. Price of admission 1. This will be a first and last for me. To damn expensive. FYI mask required if your walking around and when sit at the bar it’s off or in a chair. 350.00 + 200 tip= 550.00 to those that have hard time adding and a hit to the pocket. Wtf was I thinking. I would go back just for some drinks and to watch but no more vip for me

So I had the itch a decided to give it a scratch. Ended up tonight around 9:30. Surprised to see that there was a good amount of people and dancers. Your typical curvy Milf Latina”s and couple nice round curvy Dark chocolate. Young Latin columbian caught my attention. I think her name was Andrea or Michelle Don’t quote me on it. At the bar and asked for to come over after she was done with her dance. Bought a drink which we all know is fucking way to much 16.00 each. One for me and one for her. Doing the normal flirting, rubbing her ass on me and started to do the nice rub on the legs and down too my John. Some her convinced me to go to vip room where I have never been and to be honest will never go again. 350.00 for 30min dance with no one around I’m already started to regret. She was blond, 5”8 with those long heels. Nice and curvy, spinner with the curves in the right place. I say perky c and sexy ass that made me make this bad transaction. Get inside and music playing and she stripping down to nothing. Starts giving me a sexy lap dance and kissing me. Extras to be had, full fun for additional 200 and of course small head won. Pulls my paints down and throws on the condom gives an actually great head, nice suction and awesome sexy eye contact. After a good 10 mins of that she jumps on and starts to ride me to the rhythm of the music. Kind of sexy. Kissing and playing with beautiful tits. After few minutes had her reverse so I could watch that ass move up down. Didn’t last long and pooped. Service I say 8. Price of admission 1. This will be a first and last for me. To damn expensive. FYI mask required if your walking around and when sit at the bar it’s off or in a chair. 350.00 + 200 tip= 550.00 to those that have hard time adding and a hit to the pocket. Wtf was I thinking. I would go back just for some drinks and to watch but no more vip for me
I am going to guess you meant you popped. If you pooped .... now that would be a great story!

For $550 you would have thought he could shit on her too.
damn my dude, with drinks that’s a $600+ bill. Hard lesson learned. Hope you had a nice time and really needed the relief.
if your not a street or AMP guy and like the comforts and security of these club like settings, check out the Shy thread. I haven’t seen her myself but she is a UG favorite and you’ll be saving yourself a ton of money for guaranteed good time.

billyS

Reign of Terror
For $550 you would have thought he could shit on her too.
damn my dude, with drinks that’s a $600+ bill. Hard lesson learned. Hope you had a nice time and really needed the relief.
if your not a street or AMP guy and like the comforts and security of these club like settings, check out the Shy thread. I haven’t seen her myself but she is a UG favorite and you’ll be saving yourself a ton of money for guaranteed good time.
Yes for $500 you should have been able to poop in her mouth.

That said, @Massy take into account that the membership of UG cuts a wide swarth across income levels.

While us bargain hunters are the most vocal, surprising their are some well heeled members that would consider $550 to $600 couch change.

Good call on Shy.

Looks like their prices have gone up, last time I was there was probably 5yrs ago, $250 was the price for the VIP room. I used to enjoy going here but I wasn’t feeling the vibe of the customers and some of the girls. One thing I hated was girls trying to charge me more, saying they danced for 4 songs when reality was 3.

I would never pay that much (unless she’s gorgeous, and I’m popping at least three times over a few hours) . But If my intention was to go to the VIP room and get laid, I’d make sure I beat off a few times . That way when I’m ready to go to pound town and get my money’s worth. At A dollar per thrust, I gonna be there a while if I paid that much.

Its when you’re overexcited and blowing your load quick that makes you feel like you wasted your money. So help yourself out, and lend yourself a hand (pun intended)....

I can chime in here about Mirage. I stopped by early May on a Friday night about 10ish. Mask on, no cover and cell phone allowed but asked to keep in pocket. Nice crowd.
I sat at bar and was approached by Venezuelan and another Latina. No IG or onlyfans material. I was not over impressed with dancers but I enjoy the scene once in a while. Half an hour and blonde Russian girl Angel hit on me. Petite body and enhanced boobs in proportion. Cute accent. After chatting a while I caved.
$350 for vip half hour $200 for her with CFS.
She gave nice lap dance and stripped down. I asked her to get on knees and I proceeded to bounce my dick on her face which I love to do. Cover went on for cbj and then cfs in tight room. But I removed cover to release on ass. She gave me number but I didn’t follow up.
The LI strip scene sucks. Why does Northern NJ have like more than a dozen clubs?
I know I overpaid but I had extra money lately I wanted some fun.
I only go 2-3 times a year anyway.

Really out of my post the only two things you are asking is the cellphone and cover charge. No cover at the door, and second I was told to keep my phone in my pocket. If I need to call to go outside and if it’s test be fast
I'm not exactly new to this. Those were the only questions I had and I ask them because I know others would also like to know. Everything else, I'm very well aware of. Your answers proved useful as last year Roberthasgreen stated there was a $20 cover charge and when I went 3 or so weeks ago no cell phones were allowed inside. I liked your description of the Colombian and I will give her a shot. Thanks for your review.