2021 New York Yankees

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m still hoping it’s just early and they get all of their sucking out now and rally later.
If they don’t. Time for major changes.
I’m usually a glass half full kind of guy but this is some bad shit.
Now I know what’s it’s like to be a Mets fan. Ugh...

I may have reported that the sportswriters selected him as a finalist for the gold glove. He had a brain fart not throwing into the cutoff man. He may be a headcase - but he can be a decent fielder.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I may have reported that the sportswriters selected him as a finalist for the gold glove. He had a brain fart not throwing into the cutoff man. He may be a headcase - but he can be a decent fielder.
He was a finalist for the Gold Glove in right field.
The throw was a mental mistake. Like Hicks he seems to be taking his hitting woes out into the field with him.

What this team also lacks is veteran leadership. And Gardner's role is diminished since he is no longer a regular.

There really isn't anyone who can step up and demand his teammates get their heads out of their asses because they all suck right now.

He was a finalist for the Gold Glove in right field.
The throw was a mental mistake. Like Hicks he seems to be taking his hitting woes out into the field with him.

What this team also lacks is veteran leadership. And Gardner's role is diminished since he is no longer a regular.

There really isn't anyone who can step up and demand his teammates get their heads out of their asses because they all suck right now.
Agreed, Gardner cant. Well, that goes back to what Steve says, about the way cashman built this team. You have to make sure you have one or 2 guys who can. Cole may have no choice but to try to be that guy, maybe? Although they say pitchers cant be " The guy "

Status
Not open for further replies.