Coronavirus: The Sick Elephant In The Room

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
Bernice Gibb Rhoads 56, niece of Bee Gees singer Barry Rhoads found dead Thursday night days after receiving the second dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

SUPAMAN

Not here for the bear hunting
I’m still alive and kicking after my second shot.
I believe Suffolk county is down to 2%.
Worth the risk imho.
I'm concerned with reproductive issues and I think everyone planning for or just wanting children at some point in life need to give careful consideration to the vaccine.

I'm concerned with reproductive issues and I think everyone planning for or just wanting children at some point in life need to give careful consideration to the vaccine.
Those are the only people who should give consideration, but also most people, not all but most people who are considering having kids are in a demographic that they would most likely be ok if they got the virus.

Those are the only people who should give consideration, but also most people, not all but most people who are considering having kids are in a demographic that they would most likely be ok if they got the virus.
My kids and their Partners won’t get vaccinated for that reason.

I got my second shot 2 weeks ago and feel fine. I just have a hankering for some Asian pussy.

Who is supplying the information?
From a joint statement:
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
American Society for Reproductive Medicine,
Society for Maternal-Fetal Medicine

“As experts in reproductive health, we continue to recommend that the vaccine be available to pregnant individuals. We also assure patients that there is no evidence that the vaccine can lead to loss of fertility. While fertility was not specifically studied in the clinical trials of the vaccine, no loss of fertility has been reported among trial participants or among the millions who have received the vaccines since their authorization, and no signs of infertility appeared in animal studies. Loss of fertility is scientifically unlikely.”