Scat

I’m struggling to comprehend this... truly.
I hear that! I can see entertainment in the shock value of it all. I can’t comprehend how it can be a turn on? Different strokes for different folks obviously. With that, I think some of the people looking for shock value or turned on by scat play and more should check out this site. Watch the trailer on the tof the page. Wow.
https://perversefamily.com/tour/preview/after-school-group-sex/
Also, 2girls1cup

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
I cannot grasp where this would be a turn on. And I also can’t grasp why people pay to be pissed or shit on...and I can’t imagine that she actually does this all day. I’ve been working this industry for the past 7 years (the first 5 years I worked all day every day)and never once has this actually gone down. But listen, I respect the industry, I just don’t believe all the bullshit.

I am not understanding the shitting part. I mean, its shit. It smells and is full of bacteria and all the impurities your body does not want. Why would someone want to eat that? Or lick that? Or taste that? Or have that finger painted on you like some art project from kindergarten? It's shit! The smell alone makes me want to avoid it being close to me. In the can, you had no choice, I mean we shit in toilets next to our beds. Maybe thats why I am sensitive too it. I can't wrap my arms around wanting that in my mouth or rubbed on me.

Its shit, right? I am reading this correct, yes?

I am not judging anyone or their fetishes, I am just trying to understand having a smelly, greasy, messy, deuce dropped on their face or chest.

Too each their own and more power to anyone who can get down like that.

I am not understanding the shitting part. I mean, its shit. It smells and is full of bacteria and all the impurities your body does not want. Why would someone want to eat that? Or lick that? Or taste that? Or have that finger painted on you like some art project from kindergarten? It's shit! The smell alone makes me want to avoid it being close to me. In the can, you had no choice, I mean we shit in toilets next to our beds. Maybe thats why I am sensitive too it. I can't wrap my arms around wanting that in my mouth or rubbed on me.

I am not judging anyone or their fetishes, I am just trying to understand having a smelly, greasy, messy, deuce dropped on their face or chest.

I just like to watch a woman shit and have the fantasy of her telling me she will shit in my face. It's too much to do in reality for me. But i love the fantasy of it

I questioned if the shit in scat movies is really shit? Like, how could they NOT gag?!?! I think they would enema and clean out really good and then fill their colon with a peanut butter/chocolate/cookie dough mixture... and then push that out into each other’s mouths? How else could they do it without gagging?!?! Ugh.

I have legit ended a relationship because I refused to poop into my (at the time) girlfriends mouth and this was something she felt she needed.

This is coming from someone who will do piss play giving and receiving all day.

I hear that! I can see entertainment in the shock value of it all. I can’t comprehend how it can be a turn on? Different strokes for different folks obviously. With that, I think some of the people looking for shock value or turned on by scat play and more should check out this site. Watch the trailer on the tof the page. Wow.
Also, 2girls1cup
IMHO, This video is sickening. Watch at your own risk.

I cannot grasp where this would be a turn on. And I also can’t grasp why people pay to be pissed or shit on...and I can’t imagine that she actually does this all day. I’ve been working this industry for the past 7 years (the first 5 years I worked all day every day)and never once has this actually gone down. But listen, I respect the industry, I just don’t believe all the bullshit.
Just plain nasty.

I hear ya, it's. Not for me, but giving as opposed to receiving...... now we may be talking. If I had the courage I'd be at Gina Rollins. But this kink is really not unlike any orher. Why do guys dress in women s underwear, allow themselves to be chained up and whipped? There's a hell of a lot of that. Why hairy armpits? What one of us finds gross, another gets off on. Btw, theres video, 3 men one cup, or something like that. Don't watch it. Just don't.

I have legit ended a relationship because I refused to poop into my (at the time) girlfriends mouth and this was something she felt she needed.

This is coming from someone who will do piss play giving and receiving all day.
I have to confess, i had a girlfriend moons ago that surprised me when i was taking a piss and she bent down in front of me with her mouth open so i can piss in it. For a minute i did piss in it while it filled up and poured out, but then i had issues accepting that she liked it. We stayed together for many months after because she was freaky and the little head couldn't resist, but I still can't believe she enjoyed that.

I have to confess, i had a girlfriend moons ago that surprised me when i was taking a piss and she bent down in front of me with her mouth open so i can piss in it. For a minute i did piss in it while it filled up and poured out, but then i had issues accepting that she liked it. We stayed together for many months after because she was freaky and the little head couldn't resist, but I still can't believe she enjoyed that.
My SO came in on me one time and thought it was funny to grab it and try to aim. Made a mess, LOL, but that's as far as that went.

Also, 2girls1cup
Ok that video was weird, then gross, and then I had to go back .....

Did that girl really get her head in the other girls ass??

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Coprophilia and Dementia....

“The bulk of coprophiliacs are people suffering from dementia.”

https://sexinfoonline.com/coprophilia/

I’m always interested to learn and understand more... with this fetish, I was questioning the extra health risks associated with it... Interesting read to say the least.

Maybe seeing a neurologist should be your next step if you fall in this category...

I think it is different strokes for different folks.

(Quick sidebar - I've become a fan of yours Sophia...and hopefully a client soon!) :)

I think this kind of thing can be a couple of things. It can be an intimacy that is outside the normal. I can be humiliation and degradation. My guess is that those things wrapped around this would have to be your kink or you'll never understand it.

I read the link (https://sexinfoonline.com/coprophilia/) that is too much thinking for me to try to understand. So long as we aren't forcing it on one another, it is what it is and let your freak flag fly if it makes you happy. I may not even want to watch or hear about it, but go for it.

That is my perspective. I can only imagine what requests a provider gets hit with on a daily basis.