Latina Circuit Woodbury/Massapequa Carolina, Lucero,Catrina et al 347-961-5431

One of my regulars bailed on me yesterday, so I decided to give this number a shot. Was hoping to see Lucero based on the descriptions here. I made the appt for a hh session and was directed to a motel in Massapequa. When I got in the room, I knew it wasn’t Lucero based on boob size alone. She gave her name as Caterina. Overall appearance was very nice, but medium sized boobs and fake.

Personality wise, she was friendly enough, but spoke very little English. Here’s where it goes south. She was extremely stand-offish about physical contact. At my age, I need all the contact I can get. Very lackluster CBJ which only lasted a short time. Sometime during FS, I decided I didn’t want to waste this nut on her since she wasnt turning me on and I was having a tough time staying hard. I just ended there and left. Off to Centereach and Wendy. In retrospect, I should have taken the quickie session, but one never knows.

One of my regulars bailed on me yesterday, so I decided to give this number a shot. Was hoping to see Lucero based on the descriptions here. I made the appt for a hh session and was directed to a motel in Massapequa. When I got in the room, I knew it wasn’t Lucero based on boob size alone. She gave her name as Caterina. Overall appearance was very nice, but medium sized boobs and fake.

Personality wise, she was friendly enough, but spoke very little English. Here’s where it goes south. She was extremely stand-offish about physical contact. At my age, I need all the contact I can get. Very lackluster CBJ which only lasted a short time. Sometime during FS, I decided I didn’t want to waste this nut on her since she wasnt turning me on and I was having a tough time staying hard. I just ended there and left. Off to Centereach and Wendy. In retrospect, I should have taken the quickie session, but one never knows.
Damage?

billyS

Reign of Terror

Should we change the name of this thread?
Carolina in Woodbury has morphed into Catrina in Massapequa.
Suggestions?

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
I don’t know. How many different girls work under this number and how many locations are involved?
It's usually the same location but a different rotation

Should we change the name of this thread?
Carolina in Woodbury has morphed into Catrina in Massapequa.
Suggestions?
Its definitely more a massapequa location but all latinas. As far as naming idk

It's usually the same location but a different rotation

Its definitely more a massapequa location but all latinas. As far as naming idk
Is it usually just one girl on any given day? Can you ask for a specific girl? On my first text to this place, I asked who was available, but got no response.

Thats your review? I think you can do better than that even as a new member here.
Yup me and you are on the same page. I saw Lucero for an hour 240. The set up was pretty simple, texted the number and she answered pretty quickly We talked things over and scheduled easily, may I add she’s very friendly. So I as I arrived had to wait a couple minutes until she sent the room number, nothing inconvenient at all. I was greeted by a very gorgeous Colombian woman fully nude under a blue lingerie. She spoke some English but we mainly conversed in Spanish. She greeted me nicely and let me get comfortable. Before anything she got undressed and let me feel around her lovely body. As we went on she was very open and she did anything with complete pleasure. After the first pop we talked for a little bit then we started again. In the end Lucero is a lovely experience and she will never disappoint you unless you disappoint her. I never felt rushed, i was completely welcomed and I really enjoyed her presence. I def will be looking forward in seeing her again.

Met the new member of the group Sara earlier today.
Made an appointment for an hour @ $240. Usual seamless scheduling (I guess it helps when it's 95 degrees out), and I'm happy to say that they've kept up the standards.
I think the pics are real-- Sara is a dark haired attractive colombiana, 5'6" or so in good shape with magnificent store-bought soft boobage and trunk junk. No unsightly scars, but there's no way they were real.
Unlike most of this crew, she spoke passable English, so communication wasn't a problem.
She's a friendly and skilled professional who's great at CG and Asian, but don't expect extras and don't expect to play hard if you're above average downstairs.
Mish, CG, Asian, and DS. Wish it wasn't like driving in a work zone. She does try hard to get you to finish the deal.
She's back again tmrw.

G

Gsx98

Met the new member of the group Sara earlier today.
Made an appointment for an hour @ $240. Usual seamless scheduling (I guess it helps when it's 95 degrees out), and I'm happy to say that they've kept up the standards.
I think the pics are real-- Sara is a dark haired attractive colombiana, 5'6" or so in good shape with magnificent store-bought soft boobage and trunk junk. No unsightly scars, but there's no way they were real.
Unlike most of this crew, she spoke passable English, so communication wasn't a problem.
She's a friendly and skilled professional who's great at CG and Asian, but don't expect extras and don't expect to play hard if you're above average downstairs.
Mish, CG, Asian, and DS. Wish it wasn't like driving in a work zone. She does try hard to get you to finish the deal.
She's back again tmrw.
I saw those pics looks really good! How old did she look? I’m trying to stay away from this place lol to not spend anymore but some of these women they bring are baaaaaaaaad! I can’t find another similar place like this in the Nassau area.

I saw those pics looks really good! How old did she look? I’m trying to stay away from this place lol to not spend anymore but some of these women they bring are baaaaaaaaad! I can’t find another similar place like this in the Nassau area.
Best guess is that she's late 20s- early 30s. Certainly not as old as Andrea or Lucero.
She was apparently here pre-covid. Anyone else have the pleasure?

G

Gsx98

Anyone seen Marcela yet? Don’t recall seeing this one in the rotation.

Attachments