Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I’m confused. Is there another site I should look at? I think 80 is the trend for BBJ in Suffolk. Anything more is not compatible or competitive. I also locked in FS at that price with Ronnie and Nybeautyx209. There has been others like KitKat and others that I got for free so it’s all good.
ronnie and nybeautyx809 fs at $80 was bbfs or cfs?

nice!!
$Blueeyess_$ i decided not to see her after she said she only allows 1 pop, she semi pro by now unfortunately but her recent pics look good!!!! she started out at like $500/meet now she is down to 200 but only 1 pop.
Blueeyes_ I met a few weeks ago as well. Drove out to me and decided on just bbj. Although she did not allow cim, her technique was pretty good. Had my hand all over her ass while she was blowing. I would prob repeat. I had her for bbj for 120.
This moron is asking 150 for a car bbj. I'm not singling you guys out, just quoting because i see you used her name... STOP MAKING THESE WHORES THINK THEY'RE WORTH THAT MUCH. They only think that way because ppl are paying what they're asking. I laughed in her face (figuratively) and told her ppl have been pumping her head up with nonsense if she thinks her pussy is even worth that much. Then she blocked me, not sure why. Moral of the story is, guys that are paying these whores these ridiculous rates, are fucking it up for those of us who actually know what we're doing. Please, don't agree to anything immediately, play let's make a deal, and they'll buckle, you'll see. But we all have to stick together. Please.

$$Papparmilss_$$ - a little scammer girl. uses her real pics and then gets you on a call and will get you worked up before asking to Facetime the next day. That's when she will tell you her sob story about how she can't pay her bills and she's going to lose phone service and needs $100 quick. Claims she was born here but isn't getting unemployment because she doesn't remember her ssn...

Seems, the more things change, the more they stay the same.
I had sworn off this site, but i peek every now and then to see what new talent is advertising, and the past few weeks looked promising. So like an idiot, i renewed. At least i got the 33% off this time, so i only wasted 60 bucks, not 90. I now remember why i swore off the site, and why i hate it so much.
Keep up the good work guys.

This moron is asking 150 for a car bbj. I'm not singling you guys out, just quoting because i see you used her name... STOP MAKING THESE WHORES THINK THEY'RE WORTH THAT MUCH. They only think that way because ppl are paying what they're asking. I laughed in her face (figuratively) and told her ppl have been pumping her head up with nonsense if she thinks her pussy is even worth that much. Then she blocked me, not sure why. Moral of the story is, guys that are paying these whores these ridiculous rates, are fucking it up for those of us who actually know what we're doing. Please, don't agree to anything immediately, play let's make a deal, and they'll buckle, you'll see. But we all have to stick together. Please.
Agreed. I could have negotiated a much lower price, but at the time I was in such a mood to get the poison out. I let the little head get over me. Sorry to disappoint sir.

Agreed. I could have negotiated a much lower price, but at the time I was in such a mood to get the poison out. I let the little head get over me. Sorry to disappoint sir.
You got me all wrong dude. I respect anyone for putting up a legit review. Thank you for doing so. I wasn't singling you out, just using your review as a means to get her name in. You do what you gotta do.

Any chance you can give more detail on katliu and Boleyn? Thanks
What kind of detail? Someone else just reviewed Boleyn in this thread, so there's more details there. Both of them are worth it... Kat, while born biologically female, is non-binary (though she's very fem when we play together). So if that's not your thing, don't go with them.

But if it IS your thing and you can take charge... Boy oh boy is she worth it.

What kind of detail? Someone else just reviewed Boleyn in this thread, so there's more details there. Both of them are worth it... Kat, while born biologically female, is non-binary (though she's very fem when we play together). So if that's not your thing, don't go with them.

But if it IS your thing and you can take charge... Boy oh boy is she worth it.
For Boleyn I forgot there were posts. I’ve reached out to her a bunch but she kept ghosting. Most recently she said she doesn’t just hook up with random people, even though she gave me her number on the site lol.

if I get to see kat I’ll review, but was curious how the head was, was she tight, etc. I told her stuff I’d be interested in and she was into everything, but she wouldn’t budge on price with me. Will see how it goes

if I get to see kat I’ll review, but was curious how the head was, was she tight, etc. I told her stuff I’d be interested in and she was into everything, but she wouldn’t budge on price with me. Will see how it goes
It was great. And yes, definitely. And I'm not exactly packing a battle axe LOL. We had a good long honest conversation before we met about what we were into and our limits, so you're on the right track. This is the only downside of SA vs more traditional providers... You have to treat things a LITTLE more like a regular dating site for the initial contact... Turn on the charm and sense-of-humor. But then once the deal is sealed, you don't have to remember their birthday or tell them who you were hanging out with over the weekend. :cool::D

It was great. And yes, definitely. And I'm not exactly packing a battle axe LOL. We had a good long honest conversation before we met about what we were into and our limits, so you're on the right track. This is the only downside of SA vs more traditional providers... You have to treat things a LITTLE more like a regular dating site for the initial contact... Turn on the charm and sense-of-humor. But then once the deal is sealed, you don't have to remember their birthday or tell them who you were hanging out with over the weekend. :cool::D
Thanks for the info. Yeah she seems very amenable and while I would’ve liked some boob she’s def someone I’ve been looking at for a while before I renewed my sub. Appreciate it, and I might be posting some other info soon. Have some stuff in the works, but I might post info/pricing on a few soon regardless

2 s w e e - setup a date with these 2. They asked for $700 each for ppm but agreed to $100 just to meet at a rooftop bar somewhere. No other promises were made. Seem like the type who just want money for dates but thought it would be fun anyways so I agreed. Anyways they couldn't make it on time and called me 10 mins after we were supposed to meet to tell me they were stuck in Bushwick. They invited me to come to them but they were with other people and I could hear some dudes in the background. Could've been other people but still rubbed me the wrong way, she claimed they were just friends though. Seems like they're just party girls who are high all the time and have no idea what they're doing.

Hzbb54 had accounts before. This person will chat with you and tell you they want to see you in a few days. When the day comes they will ask you to pick a place to meet and time but at the last minute will ask you to send them money for gas. Nicely planned scam because they make you plan everything out and talk with you before asking to send them money.