Sophia Belle - Announcements 516-250-3380

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
A slight change for this trip... I’m not going to see anyone new.

I would like to take some time to get to know the people I have been meeting and nurture the relationships I have established.

If you’ve already been screened, I’d love to hang out for the first time!

I hope this will make my schedule more flexible to better serve my friends.

xoxo
~Sophia Belle ;)

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
EDF7E544-F7FF-4236-B452-8A2B15155BAC.jpeg

^^^I think I’m invited!^^^ ;)

I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend. I will be available next week in Garden City to hang out with all of my friends!

I’m so glad to be back and I’m looking forward to spending some much needed quality time with each of you!!

Doubles will be available with my girl AB!! Booking in advance is essential for doubles!!

Have a great night :)

XOXO
~Sophia Belle~

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Just to be VERY clear, I do have a Snapchat... however, I only use it to post pictures. I will not discuss setting up appointments. I also have no desire to have dialogue on there. I like to keep everything in one place. It’s less hassle to keep up with and it makes it easier for me to refer back to our discussions. To contact me for anything business related, you have to use text or email. That’s just how I run my business. Sorry, but not sorry.

I also want to mention this... if you contact me, please don’t start with “what’s up?” Or “Hey Baby”. If you’ve taken the time to follow me and research me, then you know what’s up! Make both of our lives easier by giving me an introduction and some information. Once you get through verification, I am a lot more easy going. I understand I may seem very rigid at first, but there’s a process... and if you’ve been in this game for any amount of time, you know that there’s plenty of people that just want to waste time and play games. If I took the time to have conversations with every person that contacted me, I’d never have time for providing.

I enjoy being a provider and I know that I am a great provider but I’m not always a great conversationalist over text... strengths and weaknesses ... you have to know them! I hope that this will clear up any future issues.

www.sophiabelle.com

Xoxo,

~Sophia

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Doubles Info :

To ensure the utmost flexibility (although there’s no guarantee) We prefer early morning or evening appointments at my place. Since both of us have to have an opening, it’s much easier during those times.

I generally handle setting up the appointments but Please feel free to contact Angel Baby if you are exclusively her client. She and I stay in touch all day so no matter what, we will figure it out.

Let’s have some fun!

Xoxo,

~Sophia (and Angel) ;)

AD6C3380-7BFB-49F2-9C41-AFA613444B8E.jpeg

At this time it’s really about logistics. We love to accommodate everyone with a delightful experience and the uttermost pleasure and a no rush time. So please feel free to contact us or whom your more familiar, with me or Sophia. We’ll figure it out, so take in to account the evening appointments at her place. Besos bye

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Melville
August 24 - August 27
Monday - Thursday
8am-8pm

$300 Hour, $200 Half
www.sophiabelle.com

Doubles available with Angel Baby
At her place or mine!
Let us put you in sensory overload. If you have already established a relationship with one, or both of us... then you have already experienced paradise...let us take you to an unforgettable place that will leave you breathless and speechless... and it will leave you craving our next rendezvous. 2 times the pleasure, 2 times the fun!

$600 Hour, $400 Half

XOXO,
~Sophia Belle

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Melville
August 24 - August 27
Monday - Thursday
8am-8pm

$300 Hour, $200 Half
www.sophiabelle.com

2C88C485-C0D3-4021-8681-0E8134EC3292.jpeg

Doubles available with Angel Baby
At her place or mine!
Let us put you in sensory overload. If you have already established a relationship with one, or both of us... then you have already experienced paradise...let us take you to an unforgettable place that will leave you breathless and speechless... and it will leave you craving our next rendezvous. 2 times the pleasure, 2 times the fun!

$600hr $400hh

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
September 14 - September 17

Just a little update: I am not accepting any new clients. No exceptions. If we haven’t met yet and you haven’t already scheduled, we won’t be meeting for a while.

I have updated my website to reflect that change as well.

My schedule is a little crazy, but if you know me, you know it’s baseball that has me running all over!!

Xoxo,
~Sophia Belle