In search of a Suffolk County couple

I was seeing a couple for a while and started loosing touch the begining of this year. I reached out recently to find out they were no longer together. Where would I look to find a couple to watch and do a little light joining in. Or does anyone know of any? Thank you in advance.

I was seeing a couple for a while and started loosing touch the begining of this year. I reached out recently to find out they were no longer together. Where would I look to find a couple to watch and do a little light joining in. Or does anyone know of any? Thank you in advance.
Interesting that you found a M-G-M deal. When I was doing swinging scene with my then SO (back in the 80's) that never happened. Had a couple of G-M-G situations (one was long term, maybe 1 1/2 years) but all the rest were just mostly couples or an occasional swinging party.
Just curious, how did your (I'm assuming M-G-M deal start?
Ps. I assumed your couple was a M-G and not a G-G

Figure ill try this again. Lol. Havent been looking for a while but summers here and im putting my toe back in the pool. Anyone know of any couples oit there? I saw one couple posted online for a day or two but never answered my texts. Never thought this would be so difficult. Lol

Just go to one of the Edison strip Clubs or look for local swingers nights. Not sure how much you go out in nightlife but depending on where you go you can find them in bars and cocktails. Particularly in rich neighborhoods.

Sophia Belle

Trickle Down Economist
Do a google search for Chloe and Oliver… they travel a lot. I’ve seen their ads… and I know someone who saw them recently. She’s super hot and you can direct them to do as you like. Hope that helps

If you are trying the NP4P know Dublin Deck has an event for swingers and kinksters.

I saw it on Fetlife. I never went but when I saw the event page, it was held once a month. For the life of me I cant recall what the name of the group was. If you make a fetlife account you should be able to find it.

Try off key tiki in patchogue,. Close to the deck. One of the owners of tiki was big time into the lifestyle back in the day when i was doing the swinger thing some crazy parties there back in the day

If you are trying the NP4P know Dublin Deck has an event for swingers and kinksters.

I saw it on Fetlife. I never went but when I saw the event page, it was held once a month. For the life of me I cant recall what the name of the group was. If you make a fetlife account you should be able to find it.
It used to be at Off Key Tiki, which is next to Dublin deck. The owner is a swinger