Long Island Street Action

I decided to go for a stroll yesterday and see what I found around CI. Didn't see anything walking around the usual streets so I decided to park up near the CVS on Suffolk. Finally saw a white chubby brunette waiting outside the laundry palace. I shouldn't say chubby, maybe cheese burger away. I rem I had her a year ago she was great polite could carry a conversation and even had wipes to clean me up after she catched. Unfortunately, it was too hot for her to walk around, and I wasn't stepping outside of my car around the dough boys to ask her for a bbbj. But point of the story is she is around and if you see her she's a good catch not drugged out and a good bj.

Today I took a wrong turn and ended up on pine aire drive off the sag. I was heading east towards 5th ave and needed to make a u turn to get back onto the sag. I saw a blond walking heading east bound roughly by those apartments over there. I wasn't able to see her up close, but the area on pine aire by the apartments has been known to have a walker or two in years past.

If its the same Dawn in bay shore (tall for a female) I wrote about her in this thread a while back. Good bj but she stunk my car up so bad I couldn't believe it. I hope that area is heating back up I might have to head back over there. I dont believe I've met "vanilla" or "Barbara" any description on the two? Whatever happened to the really old wsw that used to walk around bay shore?

I decided to go for a stroll yesterday and see what I found around CI. Didn't see anything walking around the usual streets so I decided to park up near the CVS on Suffolk. Finally saw a white chubby brunette waiting outside the laundry palace. I shouldn't say chubby, maybe cheese burger away. I rem I had her a year ago she was great polite could carry a conversation and even had wipes to clean me up after she catched. Unfortunately, it was too hot for her to walk around, and I wasn't stepping outside of my car around the dough boys to ask her for a bbbj. But point of the story is she is around and if you see her she's a good catch not drugged out and a good bj.

Today I took a wrong turn and ended up on pine aire drive off the sag. I was heading east towards 5th ave and needed to make a u turn to get back onto the sag. I saw a blond walking heading east bound roughly by those apartments over there. I wasn't able to see her up close, but the area on pine aire by the apartments has been known to have a walker or two in years past.

If its the same Dawn in bay shore (tall for a female) I wrote about her in this thread a while back. Good bj but she stunk my car up so bad I couldn't believe it. I hope that area is heating back up I might have to head back over there. I dont believe I've met "vanilla" or "Barbara" any description on the two? Whatever happened to the really old wsw that used to walk around bay shore?
It is One and same dawn. She does give amazing bj.last Time i saw her briefly late summer early fall 2019 she stated she was preg don't know if she kept it.someone should ask her. Barbara you would only see at night by train station or by laundromat shes supposedly homeless. Vanilla aka Clarissa is all over place. If you check Mechanicsville by bus station or by City Bank might see them there. Also on 4th and 3rd by touro too. Best time to hunt 930p -4am in Bayshore.

I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so decided to take a ride to Wyandanch. Was around 4:30am.

Aside from the usual drug seller guys I saw 3 SW's in my travels up and down SP.

2 were very hot. 1st 1 was walking in area of post office. Trim, maybe 30's with a gold nose ring. When I stopped by the light she came over to my car and tapped on window (I always have my doors locked) and asked for 2 bucks for food. I shook my head no. She then said "I'm hungry and will do anything for food money." Light changed and off I went.

Saw another just N of tracks on corner by closed gas station. Ugly, short and fat in a short skirt with boots — I guess she was trying for the fire hydrant look — if so she nailed it. Gave me a wave as I drove by.

Circled thru some side streets to head back S up SP (never, never do a U on SP unless you want to signal to LE— although didn't see any — that you are cruising for SW's). Saw another walking S by BP Station. When she saw me glance at her she gave me a wave and a smile. Looked really fine, tight body in tight short shorts.

So looks like talent is out for hire.

Ps. Of the perhaps 10 people I saw in my time there (about 20 minutes) none were wearing masks (including 2 that got off the train). May help explain why W is 1st in Suffolk for CORVID rates.

I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep so decided to take a ride to Wyandanch. Was around 4:30am.

Aside from the usual drug seller guys I saw 3 SW's in my travels up and down SP.

2 were very hot. 1st 1 was walking in area of post office. Trim, maybe 30's with a gold nose ring. When I stopped by the light she came over to my car and tapped on window (I always have my doors locked) and asked for 2 bucks for food. I shook my head no. She then said "I'm hungry and will do anything for food money." Light changed and off I went.

Saw another just N of tracks on corner by closed gas station. Ugly, short and fat in a short skirt with boots — I guess she was trying for the fire hydrant look — if so she nailed it. Gave me a wave as I drove by.

Circled thru some side streets to head back S up SP (never, never do a U on SP unless you want to signal to LE— although didn't see any — that you are cruising for SW's). Saw another walking S by BP Station. When she saw me glance at her she gave me a wave and a smile. Looked really fine, tight body in tight short shorts.

So looks like talent is out for hire.

Ps. Of the perhaps 10 people I saw in my time there (about 20 minutes) none were wearing masks (including 2 that got off the train). May help explain why W is 1st in Suffolk for CORVID rates.
Man good for you. I legitimately haven’t seen one SW on SP in over a year. Lucky dog!

Bay shore been booming around sunset from train station to cherry down Brook by the deli to the back lot on 3rd by laundromat. Also they hide on the side of family dollar and thrift store. I didn't partake but pickings look favorable based on whatever's your preference!!

I’ve been running through Bay Shote a lot lately and I have noticed a dramatic increase in SW activity. All types and flavors. Within the past couple days, ladies I’ve hung with in the past are nowhere to be seen. There are still quite a few on the prowl, but I would have gone seriously angry with my dick, to let any of them touch him.
The best were Kelly And Nicole. Kelly is making a run and getting clean and away from that life, and Nicole has been MIA the last week. She bops from town to town so, she could be anywhere from Riverhead to Huntington to Amityville.
they are out and about though, guys. I usually go through about 07:00 and later at about 18:30ish. Later in the day, the choices increase.

Hans, out

Nicole is good if you can find her. Kelly never seen. Barbara is hit and miss. Vanilla, Cindy, and this thick curvy light skinned girl curly hair are apparently crowd favorites. They also sit across from dominos in family care center lot to chill. Also back end of parking lot there and laundromat. Depends on timing of your hunts. Anything after 830 is prime time till 4- 445am usually good time to go out in bay shore area.

Hey guys- lots of LE presence in Bayshore two nights ago. 2 marked MTA PD cars and a SCPD patrolling, plus an unmarked near Touro. Heads up and be safe!
I noticed that too. Lot of the local low life’s have hanging around the station, that old bar, and making a nuisance of themselves I’m sure. Many have moved to other areas like by the construction sites, laundromat, so they are there, just gotta look a little bit “harder”

I noticed that too. Lot of the local low life’s have hanging around the station, that old bar, and making a nuisance of themselves I’m sure. Many have moved to other areas like by the construction sites, laundromat, so they are there, just gotta look a little bit “harder”
Yea man legit saw a Domican dude and a few of his slinging right in view of the cops. Stay clear. This was around 1am

Yea man legit saw a Domican dude and a few of his slinging right in view of the cops. Stay clear. This was around 1am

Sounds like you had an interesting evening. Usually if you are driving west on union towards west islip and see PD. would call it a night in that area. Reason they sitting there probably fire Island traffic or village traffic.

Sounds like you had an interesting evening. Usually if you are driving west on union towards west islip and see PD. would call it a night in that area. Reason they sitting there probably fire Island traffic or village traffic.
That's one explanation.
Here's another explanation that, IMHO, will benefit mongers cruising around looking for SW’s:

I'm seeing more and more LE in groups parking their cars in out of the way places and sitting there for hours. I see this when I do my morning run, I see it while driving during the day. During my recent 2 half hour early am recon trips thru Wyandanch I didn't see a single cruiser anywhere.

My take: other than answering 911 calls the cops are minimizing proactive interactions with the public, i.e., the Ferguson effect coming to roost on LI.

That's one explanation.
Here's another explanation that, IMHO, will benefit mongers cruising around looking for SW’s:

I'm seeing more and more LE in groups parking their cars in out of the way places and sitting there for hours. I see this when I do my morning run, I see it while driving during the day. During my recent 2 half hour early am recon trips thru Wyandanch I didn't see a single cruiser anywhere.

My take: other than answering 911 calls the cops are minimizing proactive interactions with the public, i.e., the Ferguson effect coming to roost on LI.
The blue flu is next. I was actually surprised it didn't happen in the city over July 4th weekend. I heard it was coming from people I know in LE

When large numbers of Cops call in sick . Never been done because of the threat of the Taylor Law , a fine of two days pay for everyday of a strike or organized job action.
Yes, but if you are sick you are sick. The fact that 10,000 other cops got sick at same time has nothing to do with you being sick. People get sick even when there isn't a "blue flu". Just a coincidence I guess.
I know that if I was a cop, and told my MD that I have a fever and a cough, and wanted to get a COVID test and wait however long it takes to get results.....