1120 old country road - Plainview - 516-853-6951 new#516-900-6608.

I ventured out today into the post covid 19 world. First time since March. They are open from 10 am to 7 pm mon to sat, not sure about Sunday hours. I was there Sat 6/14 around 5 pm for recon. But stayed much longer. The parking is as described (near kosher deli and barbershop). Easy to find, last door of first floor heading east from parking lot. Rang white AMP button and within 2 seconds the door was
opened by attractive Asian lady.
She had mask and lab coat on & introduced herself as Mia. My guess is 32a's or B's 5' 1". Another Asian girl, 34 B's slightly taller was there too. (Angela) I was told she is 25. Either lady would have done well for me. I chose Mia as she seemed to fulfill my older women need. I had guessed she was 40-45. Later found out she was older than that.

She put new bedding down and removed lab coat, revealing a black dress showing off thin smooth legs. I Asked for the hour for 60. She left as I fully disrobed. She came back gave a great 25 min oil massage to back, neck, legs, etc. Even walked on my back too.

Then for turn ova and hot towel Told her I want it all. started with oiled up HJ for 2 mins. then Cg, DS, DATY, Mish. Still no release. Not her fault at all. For 2.5 months it was my hand only. So back to HJ from her while I DATY again. She enjoyed me dining and I finally released in her hands. Nice hot towel cleanup.

Both girls are weak in English skills, but Google translate takes care of this most times. Both girls are eager to please. I spoke with both after my session.

I will return for Mia or Angela, or maybe even a 3some.

I guess now I have to worry if I made a mistake with COVID19 still around. Stay safe gentleman.

I went there Friday around 10:30am. Parked right out front (sign says 1 hour parking but I don't see how that gets enforced) and walked up to the front door with mask on. Place was dark and still had mattress leaned up against wall as I've seen last couple of days when I stopped by but no one there.

Rang the standard issue white doorbell and in a few seconds later short (5'1"?) petite Asian, trim wearing nice form fitting dress and with a mask comes and lets me in. Asked if I called ( OK English btw) and I said no but been there before and wanted to see Leena. "Leena not here today - I Mia" and another girl, taller (couldn't see how she could possibly be shorter - maybe 5'4") trim and pretty. Mia says something in Chinese to her (and she goes back to her room. Mia say 30 minutes that she is busy and other girl has appointment. I nod ok, Mia walks me to the door and lets me out. Thru the glass door I see Mia head back into far most room (to I assume her customer) and I leave to do some errands.

Come back 30 minutes later, park in same spot - Mia answers door and says 20 minutes. nod ok and wait in car. 20 minutes later a guy leaves and walks around to the back - I assume to his car. I walk to the door just as another guy is leaving - awkward.

So I go to room with Mia, she leaves and Angela comes in. Nice dress and wearing mask. Take out 80, make bj sign, say no condom, make f**ky sign say condom and say no massage. She calls out in Chinese to Mia and comes in room with her. She says 80 HJ only. I put money back in wallet and repeat what I said to Angela. Mia indicates more and I offer 100, she nods ok, takes the money and leaves.

Angela walks over to me, pulls the top of her dress down exposing perfectly shaped tits. Very nice. I hear doorbell ring, guy comes in and said he called. Angela pulls her top back on peeks out the curtain says something in Chinese to Mia and leaves room - I assume the customer, when he called, asked for her.

So here I am, mask on otherwise naked with genius jr at full attention. Mia comes in takes off her dress and thong . Nice petite body and perfect b tits.

So off to the races. BBBJ for a while then slips on condom. Lays on back legs up and spread and I motion for her to turn over. She point to ass hole and shakes head no and then pussy hole and nods yes. Takes an eye dropper from a little jar, puts a couple of drops on jr, bends over the table and off we go. Nice and tight and I was allowed to go all the way in. I could hear the guy from next cubical (solid walls but not up to ceiling) explaining what he wanted.

Pretty nice with a lot of ass wiggling with each stroke. A few minutes of this and I was ready (its been 3 months) and I ask her to turn over which she does. She lies on edge of table with legs up with me standing on floor. She moves her mask to off her chin, and I ask her to put it back on. Finish with me standing and her on edge of table. She pulls off condom, wipes me down with alcohol, put dress back and thong on an leaves room.

I leave but did not take # as I don't think I will be going back for two reasons:

given the CORVID situation it was just too nerve racking an experience to fully enjoy and will wait until better treatments and perhaps vaccine - although I am in very good shape with no underlying conditions, my age puts me at risk.

There is lots of construction going on across the street with lots of construction guys watching guys going up to a dark office, ringing door bell and having Asian girl let them in. Also while I was waiting (at around 11 am, car pulled in front of me, glanced at me sitting in car, called on phone and the walked over to Kosher restaurant to pick up order. I assume during lunch time and after, it is a lot busier. Situation is so obvious can't see how it can last.

Lol - I’m sure that happens a lot ....but this is one of the best i’ve been to. I really do wish they either had a table shower or a regular shower to enhance the experience. Would love to get anyone of them in the shower. Too bad MMS Lina is not seeing clients any more - theres just something about her umm.

Lol - I’m sure that happens a lot ....but this is one of the best i’ve been to. I really do wish they either had a table shower or a regular shower to enhance the experience. Would love to get anyone of them in the shower. Too bad MMS Lina is not seeing clients any more - theres just something about her umm.
Yup... Agree.. I believe I was one of her last encounters.. oh well. Lol

I dont think anything specific happened - I think it was intention alll along to get to the point where business would pick up enough that she could have girls working gor her and she eould no longer have to work- The American Dream! Most of these gals get burnt out over time-its not an easy profession. I think we’ll all miss our time with her- she is a good person and always tried to please.

Stopped by and saw Mia. I think she is better than new girl Angela. Mia is older with no attitude and a nice disposition..and she doesnt rush and is very accommodating. Started with nice massage and teasing by the time i turned over she was completely undressed and ready ...69 to mish, to doggy, to cg ..then I picked her up for standing doggy..very nice

Stopped by and saw Mia. I think she is better than new girl Angela. Mia is older with no attitude and a nice disposition..and she doesnt rush and is very accommodating. Started with nice massage and teasing by the time i turned over she was completely undressed and ready ...69 to mish, to doggy, to cg ..then I picked her up for standing doggy..very nice
All in a hundo?

I'm confused...While your "Review" is slightly better than your last one(I'm talking about your writing skill & volume) IYou state an opinion that "I think she is better than new girl Angela." that you then go on to not really substantiate in any way ??
No Mention of:
Was it cbj or BBj?
Was it better technique in some manner ?
Friendlier?
Clearly Mia is older and for most that's a negative
Time spent?
$$ Spent?
this last question leads me to this........

Lorenzo..it was bbj..Mia is just more genuine. maybe its me ..i took the hr 60 house i gave her 100. I dont know what hundo means i guess a hundred ... Angela is a beautiful girl has great boobs .....does show you a good time -i guess i like gals closer to my age.

Lorenzo..it was bbj..Mia is just more genuine. maybe its me ..i took the hr 60 house i gave her 100. I dont know what hundo means i guess a hundred ... Angela is a beautiful girl has great boobs .....does show you a good time -i guess i like gals closer to my age.

So the donation was a "Hundo"=$100 in Total or in addition to the house fee of $40/$60
Thanks for the extra clarification. I'm sure it is that much more helpful to others.