The Girls That got Away.....

billyS

Reign of Terror
I used to love seeing a slim WOC named Alize at one of the Edison places years ago. She was always so nice and sexy, and gave a great dance.
I also banged and reviewed a woc named Alize from Extreme Entertainment in RVC. She wound up advertising here for a bit.
She also was featured on a website on The Hun called Teenage Black Girls or something like that.

Thanks for reminding me Billy —
About a fav WOC.. Sierra.. petite little thing, mid 20’s , spinner.. the gal was so horny, she could orgasm from some well placed kisses on her neck, breasts — The high decibel orgasms she had from DATY were memorable. Never any CIM and asked me to pull out downstairs - She loved the act, but I think she was afraid of cum.. lol... Catching wood thinking about her!!
Sophia!! Where are you!! ??

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thanks for reminding me Billy —
About a fav WOC.. Sierra.. petite little thing, mid 20’s , spinner.. the gal was so horny, she could orgasm from some well placed kisses on her neck, breasts — The high decibel orgasms she had from DATY were memorable. Never any CIM and asked me to pull out downstairs - She loved the act, but I think she was afraid of cum.. lol... Catching wood thinking about her!!
Sophia!! Where are you!! ??
Where did you used to see her?

billyS

Reign of Terror
Yes we know, she obviously made quite an impression on you as this is the fifth time you mentioned her in this context :)
Just joking, we all do that.
Did she have another name by any chance?
If you look at the old XDream thread I was also quite a regular and since WOC's are my thing I'm wondering why she doesn't ring a bell.
Unless it was later on? After 2006 maybe?
I saw you mentioned Coral in one of your posts and I definitely remember her. Outstanding CBJ and really nice kid.
Billy,
Yeah, it was at XDreams... been a long time since I was down that way. It was in the early 2000's... she made an impression because it was so non transactional... and she was HOT!!!

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
We shot a scene with Alize for one of our sites. It was so popular we had her back and shot some more, which fell flat. It took us a while to figure out it wasn't her, but "black girl in blonde wig" which was getting the views.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering right, but I think it was Extreme who we nicknamed "Pimpy the Sad Clown" because his girls had him so whipped.

Michelle Baker, as she called herself..Mostly a massage and R &T gal... statuesque, green eyes and those beautiful lips... The the furthest I got with her is LFK and some fresh air blown on my cock. The quality of her services declined over the years. If I remember correctly @billyS used to see her too and may have had some more success with her... ( strange, how we remember certain things about certain posts)

billyS

Reign of Terror
Michelle Baker, as she called herself..Mostly a massage and R &T gal... statuesque, green eyes and those beautiful lips... The the furthest I got with her is LFK and some fresh air blown on my cock. The quality of her services declined over the years. If I remember correctly @billyS used to see her too and may have had some more success with her... ( strange, how we remember certain things about certain posts)
Yes I did get more. I was also the first one to review her here and got her to take out an ad for a while.

I also did see her about two years ago in Floral Park. I was impressed she remembered some of the details of our previous encounters.
But as you mentioned her services had declined and some of things I had really enjoyed were no longer on the menu.
Overall though I have nothing but good things to say about her.
She was a sweetheart with an incredible body and beautiful face.

My review
https://utopiaguide.pl/forums/index.php?threads/michelle-b-cl-body-rub.52067/

This is a blast from the past. Anyone remember a girl from the Tender Trap named Gigi (or maybe G.G.)? A blonde Hispanic girl with nice naturals. Time frame would have been mid to late 1990’s.

This is a blast from the past. Anyone remember a girl from the Tender Trap named Gigi (or maybe G.G.)? A blonde Hispanic girl with nice naturals. Time frame would have been mid to late 1990’s.
Holy fuck.
I haven't been to the tender trap since the early 80s.
Back then the talent was pretty worn out.

Ok
Show of hands
Who here remembers Cassie from Farmingdale? Upstairs apartment at the top of route 109 in Farmingdale?
I saw her almost weekly back in the day and she may have been the one to tell me about this site. During her difficult time.
chubby but fun I really miss her!
Happy hunting
Nutty out

Ok
Show of hands
Who here remembers Cassie from Farmingdale? Upstairs apartment at the top of route 109 in Farmingdale?
I saw her almost weekly back in the day and she may have been the one to tell me about this site. During her difficult time.
chubby but fun I really miss her!
Happy hunting
Nutty out
Oh Lord I forgot Cassie. I must have railed her in the living room of that apartment half a dozen times. Miss her

Her name was Marie.. milf type.. high end, classy, life of the rich and famous type..saw her on and off as her popularity diminished and her self esteem spiraled down. Personality changed. Dark. Somber.

Last date started nicely- Dinner and up to the room.. Her persona changed.. Started addressing me as Daddy.. ( no drugs and the personality change not at my request) Speaking to me in a daughterly like tone.. weird.. proceeded to ask me to fuck her mouth and throat with un relentless vigor. Out of a storybook. Memorable.
She falls asleep— I’m in the shower.. next thing I realize she’s sleepwalking in my room, muttering some incomprehensible shit. At this point I am freaked Goes on for 15 minutes ... Manage to snap her out of it and she apologizes profusely— Made up some nonsense about an early morning meeting and got her out of my room - Never saw her again

billyS

Reign of Terror
For me it was Brenda Love.
In the early years of UG I used to see her pictures and even though she is not my usual "type" I thought she was unbelievably hot.

But back then I didn't have the same flexibility to see providers and she "retired" shortly after.

Years later it was reported here she was dancing at a Long Island club. Using the information I gathered I took a trip out there on a day she was working.

Based solely on pictures I had seen of her I spyed her having a break outside. She was using a different name to dance under, but I approached her and greeted her with "Brenda? "Brenda Love is that you?" She said "you remember me?" and I just played along.
Got a dance with her and she gave me her number and said we could meet at the Hollywood.

But it never worked out since we both had limited availability.

Last time I saw her was at one of Slinky's parties. Needless to say she was very busy and out of my price range.

The closest I came was I happen to be in an adjourning "room" getting some head and when the curtain was moved I got a full view of Brenda on her back, legs spread, buck naked getting fucked by Jimbo44. Knowing their relationship I'm sure it was bbfs.

Man she looked great getting fucked.

I wish I had gotten in her prime and when I was still good for three pops in an hour.

For me she is the one that got away.