Flushing, Bayside and Jackson Heights

honestly i feel that a lot of babershop/AMP places in flushing have died out. there used to be another place i went to across the st. from the LIRR station and basketball/handball court off main st. this place actually have a shower and steam room and the girls would actually go and change into mini skirts and tank tops before a session for easier access. i didnt like this place because the massage beds were too hard though so I didnt go very often. It was more like a backup place.
I think I know of a similar place in flushing that's also gone now was on 37th ave calling Darling Beauty Salon

So there a thread for the doll house in the cheap thrill section. Secondly, Camant1997 already knew what the price is as he in the doll house thread so I guess he using this to bring them business as the doll house through the pandemic was asking for $100 ss, $160 hhr, and $220 hr. Now there trying to go back to the old rate but they lost all the ladies as most are freelancing now.

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
So there a thread for the doll house in the cheap thrill section. Secondly, Camant1997 already knew what the price is as he in the doll house thread so I guess he using this to bring them business as the doll house through the pandemic was asking for $100 ss, $160 hhr, and $220 hr. Now there trying to go back to the old rate but they lost all the ladies as most are freelancing now.
No. I have no affiliation with anyone, I dont promote no one. I'm my own person. And can be easily verified. I brought up there pricing during the pandemic cause there was no pricing posted. Now it looks like they went back to their old rates. Now I've been trying for months before the pandemic to get into this place, and I finally broke the ice and got in. But after that 1 time I have been unsuccessful in getting back in. I kind if moved on but I must say the only time I was there I liked what I saw. They dont want my patronage i take my business elsewhere

Camant1997

The next time I whine will be my last
And if they are freelancing I would love to hook up with one, I've been very skeptical with recent adds posted all over. I dont know what to look for cause I'm sure not trying to get pinched

I walked flushing and actually parked under northern blvd/college point public lot and going east on northern there was a spa on the right side but it looked closed.
I was there once pre covid and young guy had 3 gals come out and they looked hot but out of my price point so I moved on to
my cheap place that was a sure thing..
Ive called a few who work at home and they are not working still..
I really would love a normal massage even if I had to pay more..not crazy more

Since today was phase one a lot of places was open. Unfortunately I struck out
First I headed to 38-04 Junction blvd and the girl crack open the door and she wasn’t wearing a mask. Try to tell her boss sent me there but she wouldn‘t open the door. So I left. Headed home and went online to see what else was around then I had two places lined up in case one was a bust. I spoke with the boss and headed over to 135-14 Northern blvd rang the bell and a petite lady wearing a white lingerie open the door and show me to the room. In the room she ask for house money. So I handed her the $40 and then she said tip. I said after massage. She said only fuckie fuckie no massage. I said no massage I go then she left to get another girl and she wasn’t to my liking so I took my house fee back and left. Don’t understand how would they have girls that don’t do massage when the boss told me it would be a professional massage. Anyway I left and in my car I called the backup place. So she said come over.so I head over to 131-23 31st Ave and was told to park in the back. I get out of my car and look at the door but no door bell so I call. Was told to walk to the front door. Walk to the front and up a flight of stairs and a girl came to unlock the door. I was shown to a room and she left. I heard another customer arguing with a lady and left. The the girl came back and ask for the $50 house fee. I handed her the $50 and she started with the tip saying only massage is $30 tip. I said ok later do massage first. And it just started to piss me off so I ask for my house money back and left. I called the boss and told her and she apologize. It seem to me that all these ladies didn’t work for 2 and a half month and now all of them is going cash crazy. I originalLy was going to go to 153-14 Northern because she quoted me $120 a couple day ago but I was busy so don’t go. I contact her today and that $120 is now $160.

Oh I forgot to mention that at 131-23 31st Ave as you walk in the door on top of stairs and your in waiting area where you have to leave yours shoes. The girl try to do a temperature check but didn’t know how to use it. Then walk thru another door and on the left side on the wall was picture of past customers. I ask what was that and the girl reply bad customers. That’s a first for me.

Why do we do this? My last two visits have been to a place on 159th Street. The telephone number is 646-755-2528. The ad is vaguely promising, even mentioning s/m services. The location is pleasant and residential, recently renovated. They offer parking. For my first visit, I parked several blocks away and walked. For my second visit, I took up the mamasan's offer and availed myself of the amenity. When I got there, I found a solid looking but non-unattractive woman, perhaps 45, wearing stretchy black leggings and a glittery top, standing in the street to make sure I didn't miss the place. She waved me into the driveway at the side of building where a Chinese family was playing mahjong. I saw a grandfather and a little girl. Not a turn-on but something to add to my list of experiences in our hobby. The first level is an open area with the usual collection of flip-flops that don't have a prayer of fitting my feet. There were also scattered children's toys including the kind of car that my parents certainly never got for me when I was three years old. But they were in a different line of work. MMS looked like she knew a thing or two and could show me a good time. I asked if I could see her but she waved me off and sent me upstairs where there were 2-3 bedrooms plus a bathroom. I was met in the room by short, cute MILF whose name was Lisa. She was wearing a mask and took my temperature although she didn't exude a lot of confidence doing it. MMS, btw, had no mask, nor did any of the rest of the family. Their pricing model is $140/220 for an hour. I had expressed an interest in s/m services for which MMS had quoted $200. When the clothing came off Lisa turned out to be, well, a bit loose everywhere. She wasn't fat, just not firm. She clearly hadn't been using the last three months to work out. The discussion of s/m went nowhere, nor was there any gear. So much for that. She began with a massage which I discovered I needed more than anything else. She was very chatty, telling me that for a massage I should really go to a spa ("Here just sex.") She had a lot to say about black people who, to her view, were all drunk, violent and breaking things. She kept this up for a while, so you can't say that she didn't have social skills. Before The End of Life As We Knew It, the transition to soft-touch was the heavenly moment. That was when my ATF who knows every square inch of my body had converted the vat of stress, frustration, pain, etc. into a core of infinite energy and desire. Here it was more prosaic. I turned over, her mask came down (mine was on) and she went into a CBJ. My biggest criticism of BJ's in general is that providers don't do enough with their hands. They often forget entirely about the balls. With that annoying mask and the sound of birds in the early afternoon sunlight, I was having trouble getting into the mood. To her credit, she adapted, remembered the balls and nipples and found an extra gear. After a break for DATY we switched to 69 which was what got me off. I had showered before leaving the house, so now I took my second shower of the day. The bathroom was modern but it had a communal quality. By this I mean that no one was actively taking the responsibility to keep it clean. It wasn't as if mongers had peed on the toilet seat. It was more that you could see the white mineral deposits on the toilet from steamy showers. And no one had cleaned them since my previous visit. As I tried to figure out which bottle was the liquid soap without my glasses on, Lisa entered the bathroom. She pointed me to the right bottle and then bent over the sink. Gargling, hawking and a lot of coughing ensued. A detached voice in my head pointed out that this was likely where one gets COVID. Then she joined me in the shower. Before the war, my ATF would join me in the shower. We'd soap each other vigorously and I had an overall great feeling about what had just gone down. Lisa was helpful but when I tried to reciprocate, she indicated that she was ok with her own minimal shower. That inspired confidence. Dressed and hugged, I shuffled downstairs in the metatarsal-length baby flip-flops. Tying my shoelaces, I took in the kiddies' toys again. By now, my car was blocked by another. I got out and waved at grandpa playing mahjong. He went in the side entrance at the same time that a sullen but hot girl with a tat, probably ten years younger than my provider, exited. I thought about her for a minute. Then I looked up at the side entrance and saw grandpa smiling through the screen at me his hand on the kid's shoulder. Someone came around from the front and backed out so I could escape. I drove down the pretty residential streets and I heard a voice saying "At long last, Sir, have you no decency?" I was Joe McCarthy shuffling papers with no explanation for why I do what I do other than that this seems to be my life and the kid was cute. The next morning I noticed a line of insect bites at my ankle plus two on my neck. I am going to hell, perhaps sooner than I think.

Why do we do this? My last two visits have been to a place on 159th Street. The telephone number is 646-755-2528. The ad is vaguely promising, even mentioning s/m services. The location is pleasant and residential, recently renovated. They offer parking. For my first visit, I parked several blocks away and walked. For my second visit, I took up the mamasan's offer and availed myself of the amenity. When I got there, I found a solid looking but non-unattractive woman, perhaps 45, wearing stretchy black leggings and a glittery top, standing in the street to make sure I didn't miss the place. She waved me into the driveway at the side of building where a Chinese family was playing mahjong. I saw a grandfather and a little girl. Not a turn-on but something to add to my list of experiences in our hobby. The first level is an open area with the usual collection of flip-flops that don't have a prayer of fitting my feet. There were also scattered children's toys including the kind of car that my parents certainly never got for me when I was three years old. But they were in a different line of work. MMS looked like she knew a thing or two and could show me a good time. I asked if I could see her but she waved me off and sent me upstairs where there were 2-3 bedrooms plus a bathroom. I was met in the room by short, cute MILF whose name was Lisa. She was wearing a mask and took my temperature although she didn't exude a lot of confidence doing it. MMS, btw, had no mask, nor did any of the rest of the family. Their pricing model is $140/220 for an hour. I had expressed an interest in s/m services for which MMS had quoted $200. When the clothing came off Lisa turned out to be, well, a bit loose everywhere. She wasn't fat, just not firm. She clearly hadn't been using the last three months to work out. The discussion of s/m went nowhere, nor was there any gear. So much for that. She began with a massage which I discovered I needed more than anything else. She was very chatty, telling me that for a massage I should really go to a spa ("Here just sex.") She had a lot to say about black people who, to her view, were all drunk, violent and breaking things. She kept this up for a while, so you can't say that she didn't have social skills. Before The End of Life As We Knew It, the transition to soft-touch was the heavenly moment. That was when my ATF who knows every square inch of my body had converted the vat of stress, frustration, pain, etc. into a core of infinite energy and desire. Here it was more prosaic. I turned over, her mask came down (mine was on) and she went into a CBJ. My biggest criticism of BJ's in general is that providers don't do enough with their hands. They often forget entirely about the balls. With that annoying mask and the sound of birds in the early afternoon sunlight, I was having trouble getting into the mood. To her credit, she adapted, remembered the balls and nipples and found an extra gear. After a break for DATY we switched to 69 which was what got me off. I had showered before leaving the house, so now I took my second shower of the day. The bathroom was modern but it had a communal quality. By this I mean that no one was actively taking the responsibility to keep it clean. It wasn't as if mongers had peed on the toilet seat. It was more that you could see the white mineral deposits on the toilet from steamy showers. And no one had cleaned them since my previous visit. As I tried to figure out which bottle was the liquid soap without my glasses on, Lisa entered the bathroom. She pointed me to the right bottle and then bent over the sink. Gargling, hawking and a lot of coughing ensued. A detached voice in my head pointed out that this was likely where one gets COVID. Then she joined me in the shower. Before the war, my ATF would join me in the shower. We'd soap each other vigorously and I had an overall great feeling about what had just gone down. Lisa was helpful but when I tried to reciprocate, she indicated that she was ok with her own minimal shower. That inspired confidence. Dressed and hugged, I shuffled downstairs in the metatarsal-length baby flip-flops. Tying my shoelaces, I took in the kiddies' toys again. By now, my car was blocked by another. I got out and waved at grandpa playing mahjong. He went in the side entrance at the same time that a sullen but hot girl with a tat, probably ten years younger than my provider, exited. I thought about her for a minute. Then I looked up at the side entrance and saw grandpa smiling through the screen at me his hand on the kid's shoulder. Someone came around from the front and backed out so I could escape. I drove down the pretty residential streets and I heard a voice saying "At long last, Sir, have you no decency?" I was Joe McCarthy shuffling papers with no explanation for why I do what I do other than that this seems to be my life and the kid was cute. The next morning I noticed a line of insect bites at my ankle plus two on my neck. I am going to hell, perhaps sooner than I think.
Very well written!! Thank you!

V

billyS

Reign of Terror
Next time use paragraphs or I'm deleting the whole thing.