Slipping off the condom; gamesmanship or scumbag move?

As I was leaving the MILF was sitting by the counter. She handed me a business card and said come back again. It was pretty clear to me that she didn't expect money that I paid upfront to the younger one when I arrived (was $100 as I recall - was maybe 5 years ago). Anyway I put the card in my wallet and took out a 20 (yup a 20 - I'm the last of the big time spenders) and gave it to her. By the smile on her face she wasn't expecting it.
Saw buck always rules!!

That is so damn hot!! Oh how I wish something like this would happen to me.....
I've have always mongered frequently and for a very very long time. If you do it enough there are all kinds of interesting and unexpected things that happen.

For example couple of years ago I was in an amp seeing a sweet young thing that a fellow monger had told me about and he was actually taking her on business trips ( we trade stories , #'s etc. when we meet for lunch). Well I asked her if she had seen him lately as he was my friend. She immediately takes out her phone and calls him (he was at work) and starts telling him about our session. Pretty funny.
There are some weird people in this business — except for you and me of course — we're perfectly normal.

I've have always mongered frequently and for a very very long time. If you do it enough there are all kinds of interesting and unexpected things that happen.

For example couple of years ago I was in an amp seeing a sweet young thing that a fellow monger had told me about and he was actually taking her on business trips ( we trade stories , #'s etc. when we meet for lunch). Well I asked her if she had seen him lately as he was my friend. She immediately takes out her phone and calls him (he was at work) and starts telling him about our session. Pretty funny.
There are some weird people in this business — except for you and me of course — we're perfectly normal.
Well it’s been 31 years since my first AMP visit, and I can’t say I’ve ever had a freebie like that! I was getting FS without upcharge from a provider at an AMP. What turned out to be even better was when she became the mamasan and would call me whenever a brand new girl was starting so I could get first shot. And she’d make sure they knew what was expected. That lasted for about a year. Oh the good ole days!

I’m not a BBFS kinda guy in the lifestyle, but there was one time that a provider didn’t wrap me and just took me inside her. So it was 31 years ago, I was 16 and it was my first visit to an AMP. My buddy’s older brothers and cousins use to talk about it. I wasn’t much of a lady’s man and wanted to get laid so I went. They gave me a very young looking girl and I’m pretty sure they knew I was a virgin. I got the table shower and massage and when it was time, she laid on her back, and as I got in too, I stopped for her to put a condom on. She smiled and just grabbed my cock and slid me in. I’ll never forget that feeling. It was so wet and hot. And maybe even more crazy, she had me cum inside her. I was hooked from that moment.

I’m not a BBFS kinda guy in the lifestyle, but there was one time that a provider didn’t wrap me and just took me inside her. So it was 31 years ago, I was 16 and it was my first visit to an AMP. My buddy’s older brothers and cousins use to talk about it. I wasn’t much of a lady’s man and wanted to get laid so I went. They gave me a very young looking girl and I’m pretty sure they knew I was a virgin. I got the table shower and massage and when it was time, she laid on her back, and as I got in too, I stopped for her to put a condom on. She smiled and just grabbed my cock and slid me in. I’ll never forget that feeling. It was so wet and hot. And maybe even more crazy, she had me cum inside her. I was hooked from that moment.
At 16 years old, hormones racing, a condom was probably the last thing on your mind

At 16 years old, hormones racing, a condom was probably the last thing on your mind
I was so scared that I’d get busted. The place was across the street from the diner my family went to for lunch almost every weekend, so I thought someone might see me. Crazy times back then. There were about 10 spas I could frequent then. Each had their own “thing”. My buddy and I used to take one article from the spa each time we went. A small decoration or something. Ha, fond memories.

She knew what she was doing. Smart pro.

If you take a condom off without consent that's tantamount to rape .
It isn't rape in the sense of lack of consent. One guy puts on a condom and forcibly penetrates her without her consent , thats rape. Another guy puts on a condom the woman consents to sex and he secretly slips it off, that's a lack of informed consent. States haven't codified informed consent in this manner but it certainly opens the perpetrator to civil lawsuit. The guy who slips off the condom is a low life piece of shit and he leaves the rest of us to deal with the fallout of his assault. There was a Federal bill proposed to outlaw this.

billyS

Reign of Terror
At the end of last week's episode of I May Destroy You, the star of the show, Bella played by British actress/comedian Michaela Coel was getting fucked doggie style.
After the dude is done and leaves to use the bathroom she noticed the condom on the floor is empty and when he comes back there is a brief discussion about him pulling it off but she doesn't flip out on him.
But there are indications in the coming attractions that that story line will continue tonight.

So maybe we will get another opinion on this subject.

billyS

Reign of Terror
Update, so I re-watched the end of the episode where he pulled the condom off.

Before they fuck she explicitly asks him to use a condom.
They start in Mish and it seems somewhat awkward so he asks for doggy.

After a few minutes of doggy they show him pulling out, fiddling down below, but they show him tossing the condom to the side.

After they finish she sees the wrapper while he is in the bathroom, when he comes out she tells him where to throw the used condom and it's only now she realizes he doesn't have it on him.

Once she finds it and sees it's empty she gets upset because she is not on the pill and tells him he is paying for the Plan-B

He gives her the standard excuses about "I thought you knew" and "I couldn't feel anything"

billyS

Reign of Terror
Next episode

She is listening to a Pod cast describing how pulling off a condom is legally rape and it gives the excuses guys use which matches his Exactly.

Skip ahead to an event they are both speaking at.
She learns from another girl that this is his pattern, he does this all the time.
He is there with his mother.

Long story short when it is time for Bella to do her reading on stage she instead blurts out that Zain is a rapist and relates what he did that nigh in front of a full auditorium including his mother.

He gets up and tries to leave but not before numerous people including Bella's best friend record him on cell phone camera and explain what's going on.

He becomes the subject of memes.

So why did I type all this out?

It's obviously a subject that goes beyond UG and is considered serious enough to be addressed on a show that is taking on the issues of sexual consent in contempary life.

Next episode

She is listening to a Pod cast describing how pulling off a condom is legally rape and it gives the excuses guys use which matches his Exactly.

Skip ahead to an event they are both speaking at.
She learns from another girl that this is his pattern, he does this all the time.
He is there with his mother.

Long story short when it is time for Bella to do her reading on stage she instead blurts out that Zain is a rapist and relates what he did that nigh in front of a full auditorium including his mother.

He gets up and tries to leave but not before numerous people including Bella's best friend record him on cell phone camera and explain what's going on.

He becomes the subject of memes.

So why did I type all this out?

It's obviously a subject that goes beyond UG and is considered serious enough to be addressed on a show that is taking on the issues of sexual consent in contempary life.
Thank you moderator!!!! Lol.

Slinky Bender

The All Powerful Moderator
Not just that. She never thinks of the consequences of her own actions. She tells the police the guy she is supposedly in love with is a drug dealer and they should get his DNA. So what is likely to happen to him as a result? And I'm supposed to feel bad for her? To be around her is to be in chaos and bad things happen to everyone. And she is part of that.

Could you be anymore vague?

Or did you contract and STD from your stealthing?

Please let us know.
Do people here really do that? Is it a kink like how i enjoy exhibitionism? I am curious if its a kink, what makes it a kink? Putting ur dna directly inside a woman without her knowledge? Like a form of control/power?