Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Was she the blonde? I'm not seeing here showing up any more. She'd read my messages but never responded. Don't get some of them.
BTW in addition to pre med princess it was Student Doctor Kitty (no spaces) I was thinking of as she also read my messages but never responded.

This is very frustrating. This go-around has been a waste of $. They all complain about the virus but are "willing to meet when it's done." Of course, they are willing to txt and would appreciate my $ help. What was that place that offered classes on odd subjects, The Learning Center? Smash and Gold need to offer some sort of class on how to succeed here. And within 48 hours, 90% of the profiles I've contacted have been deactivated. Same in every jurisdiction I visit/search. Ugh!

Im at a point after a few visits with this bird that she wants to comeback to my place and just cook naked. While I’m not married, I don’t cross that demilitarized zone. Most of our fun as been at a hotel or car after food or drinks. She said, “I dont feel like a hotel.whore but honestly your making me question myself.” Read: well below market. Some of us use SA for convenience encounters and others use it as normal dating or something else. What has the community done in this particular situation? Advice? Separately, some of these corona me crazy birds (new type) are socially isolated and just want someone to talk to without any allowance and others are desperate for funds. We need to slow down and use our new time to dive deeper and see how it goes. Granted smash and new talent is better but marketplace is fluxing right now.

Im at a point after a few visits with this bird that she wants to comeback to my place and just cook naked. While I’m not married, I don’t cross that demilitarized zone. Most of our fun as been at a hotel or car after food or drinks. She said, “I dont feel like a hotel.whore but honestly your making me question myself.” Read: well below market. Some of us use SA for convenience encounters and others use it as normal dating or something else. What has the community done in this particular situation? Advice? Separately, some of these corona me crazy birds (new type) are socially isolated and just want someone to talk to without any allowance and others are desperate for funds. We need to slow down and use our new time to dive deeper and see how it goes. Granted smash and new talent is better but marketplace is fluxing right now.
Oh, I don't know. What's the Yoggism: The more things change the more things stay the same. So yeah the scams still abound. And the I'm quarantined and need $ can you give me some are there too some even legit. Of all my current SB only one has asked for money and I shut her down immediately. I am however thinking how to send some to them all as a surprise. 3 of them have lost their jobs. But I have to resync my own finances first as I've been hit pretty bad economically myself from all of this. I really like my group and staying in touch with them so they're still there on the flip side.

As to hotel whores I don't look at it that way but if she is then maybe that's what she is. Would she rather be an apartment whore? It doesn't change the noun. So perhaps most of the problem is in her head.

That said many bf&gf's hotel and car date it. To me it's a simple as that. No reason for minds to wander elsewhere.

That said I set up a precedent early on with my SBs. The shortest version goes
1) You can't call me at work
2) I have family temporarily at my crib
3) I work 24/7
They turn out to be true but even if not no other details necessary nor need to be offered.

mods: I've been quiet about this, but instead of constantly deleting our posts, how about an SA Lounge to strike a happy medium. I get the quest for keeping this thread clean, but ignoring the utter and thorough BS that goes on here, I find lots of what is being called banter helpful and even when not directly helpful then useful shop talk. Your show just food for thought.

billyS

Reign of Terror
mods: I've been quiet about this, but instead of constantly deleting our posts, how about an SA Lounge to strike a happy medium. I get the quest for keeping this thread clean, but ignoring the utter and thorough BS that goes on here, I find lots of what is being called banter helpful and even when not directly helpful then useful shop talk. Your show just food for thought.
Constantly deleting posts?
Interesting that you're the one asking this. Particularly since I've been very lenient with you, considering I've fielded complaints from multiple users about you not really contributing any real reviews.

So let's see what everyone else thinks.
Leave the useless banter in here and clutter this thread or start a new thread for useless SA banter?
If we do the latter then I don't want to see you (meaning @h50 ) posting in here anymore unless it's a review or if you're answering questions about a girl you've seen.

Constantly deleting posts?
Interesting that you're the one asking this. Particularly since I've been very lenient with you, considering I've fielded complaints from multiple users about you not really contributing any real reviews.

So let's see what everyone else thinks.
Leave the useless banter in here and clutter this thread or start a new thread for useless SA banter?
If we do the latter then I don't want to see you (meaning @h50 ) posting in here anymore unless it's a review or if you're answering questions about a girl you've seen.
I'm not on here to complain. Anybody else who is I don't know what there problem is especially given the BS that happens here in this thread alone.

I'm here to relax and enjoy myself talking about something I do to relax and enjoy myself.

If I'm not wanted here or on UG at all tell me and I'm gone.

All I did was make what I thought was a constructive suggestion. If it's good like I said I think it's a happy medium please feel free to implement it if not toss it.

In other news . I got many hitting me up thru text . Some whom I know blocked me because iMessage don’t display “delivered” . Now all over sudden they unblocked me to try their luck of me going to see them . What funny is that They block me for stupid reason. Example: they’ll ask “can I borrow $5-$10 for lunch?” and these are girl who I gave meet in the past and arrangement goes well . They build my trust by my fucking them 2-3 times and think ask for $5-$10 which i guess they think is stealing . So I guess my bbj went from $100 to $105 or $110 lmao