LI Spa status changes - closures , openings and management changes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know of you're referring to how tiny I am, and how I'll be completely hidden in all that growth, hence, who's going to see it, OR, that no providers are seeing anyone right now anyway, hence, who's going to see it, but that's a low blow sir! Low blow! Lol!
Lol..correct..no providers are seeing it right now anyway.

Passed by on Jericho - EE looks closed too
I did a drive by in Huntington station on NY AVE - all the usual haunts are closed from Joys place across from 7-11 to right before the Checkers.

The Shop, Sunlight ( place across from dunkin) and EE all on Jericho in Huntington all closed. None appeared to be open or open UTR.

Also LE starting to issue ticket and take people in since social distancing is a federal mandate some state will put you in jail for 30 days and others will write tickets. Parks are being closed so any business open pass 8pm should be essential to be open that late. Even dunkin donut close at 8 pm when in the past it was open 24 hours

Splendor Foot Spa in Babylon has re-opened. How can the masseuses and their clients make certain they are safe?
I'm copying and pasting what I did on Lucy's thread:
I just finished a webinar with a prominent infectious disease researcher. One can be totally symptom free and be a carrier of the virus and capable of infecting those around you for 19 days. Seriously, DO NOT FOOL YOURSELVES. The coronavirus is microscopic. If you’re in the same room, breathing the same air, with a provider, and she has it, YOU WILL GET COVID-19!

Yes, Namaste in Brightwaters has closed, along with Oxygen Spa in West Islip, as well as Splendor Foot Spa in Babylon. With all the money we will save and the federal government payments, we will all be able to afford Angelique Lacroix. (Not sure of spelling).
Splendor was closed today.

I texted Lucy yesterday just to see how things are, and if she was still open. ( Have NO intention of playing ANYWHERE at the moment). She answered back saying"now closed".Told her to stay healthy, and would see her when this blows over. No pun intended.LOL

I texted Lucy yesterday just to see how things are, and if she was still open. ( Have NO intention of playing ANYWHERE at the moment). She answered back saying"now closed".Told her to stay healthy, and would see her when this blows over. No pun intended.LOL
Translation: One of her girls came down with COVID-19 which forced her to shut down. I wonder how many of their customers are now infected.....and their families.....and their co-workers.....and......

Status
Not open for further replies.