Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

Members,

$$RJ_Babe$$ needs to be reported at your earliest convenience. Her profile reads:

“I can listen to your problems, give helpful advice. I am willing to work on my end for your generosity. I am not willing to meet in person, just looking for financial support.”

These birds are mentally retarded thinking they make the rules meanwhile we have the money.

Continuing about Stacie

boobs were surprisingly saggy but the rest of her body is tight. Great bj not top 5 material but still good enough to get me hard 15 mins after first pop. Cg wasn’t great but took doggie like a champ. Overall I’m sure most of this board would agree it’s not worth 500 but to me she is really cute and enjoyable to spend time with
Yeah, was talking to her too. No way I was going to dump 500 on her though. Great body in pic, but something off about her face. Shame about the boobs. All she does is cry about being in massive debt, and how she can't make any money. Yet her social media claims that she retired from corporate at 21, haha! Hows that social media influencer stuff working out for you honey? She wouldn't budge from her number of 500. Understandable why she is failing in life, like most of them, she makes bad decisions.

Yeah, was talking to her too. No way I was going to dump 500 on her though. Great body in pic, but something off about her face. Shame about the boobs. All she does is cry about being in massive debt, and how she can't make any money. Yet her social media claims that she retired from corporate at 21, haha! Hows that social media influencer stuff working out for you honey? She wouldn't budge from her number of 500. Understandable why she is failing in life, like most of them, she makes bad decisions.
Funny isn’t it
I had to take the plunge. I’ve been looking to hit that since she use to use the name darcyyyyy or something like that. Her social media pics also made me want it more... I don’t mind the face I actually find her very cute. She said she changed her profile pic cause someone text her and called her by her real name! I almost died laughing cause that was me!

T

tony soprano

Did the $59 intro for 100 credits. Got one number so far and looking like a meeting tomorrow or later in week. 25, Hispanic from Bay Shore. Will review as soon as I meet.
Long overdue review here. So I met this girl from Secret Benefits and went to her house in Bay Shore. She wanted 250 but left it open for me to leave whatever I was comfortable with at the end of our time. I get to the house and we basically go right in her bedroom. She was not dressed in anything sexy as a matter of fact she had on a T-shirt and sweats with nothing underneath. Started kissing, clothes came off (she has cool pierced nipples). Her head game was avg to below avg (no deep throating). I went down on her, nice and sweet. By the way she soaked the sheets I would say she liked it....then nothing but doggie to close the show...her fave and her request...I was not going to deny. Her body is curvy but not overly large. Cleaned up and left $150 on the table by the door on my way out. Now I am getting texts that she misses me but hard to meet at night as I guess the bf is home. Will let all know if I repeat.

Long overdue review here. So I met this girl from Secret Benefits and went to her house in Bay Shore. She wanted 250 but left it open for me to leave whatever I was comfortable with at the end of our time. I get to the house and we basically go right in her bedroom. She was not dressed in anything sexy as a matter of fact she had on a T-shirt and sweats with nothing underneath. Started kissing, clothes came off (she has cool pierced nipples). Her head game was avg to below avg (no deep throating). I went down on her, nice and sweet. By the way she soaked the sheets I would say she liked it....then nothing but doggie to close the show...her fave and her request...I was not going to deny. Her body is curvy but not overly large. Cleaned up and left $150 on the table by the door on my way out. Now I am getting texts that she misses me but hard to meet at night as I guess the bf is home. Will let all know if I repeat.
Wow I was so overwhelmed by the nonstop spam messages ai just assumed it was all fake and never tried.

She’s a pro gose by miracle on other sites

Funny isn’t it
I had to take the plunge. I’ve been looking to hit that since she use to use the name darcyyyyy or something like that. Her social media pics also made me want it more... I don’t mind the face I actually find her very cute. She said she changed her profile pic cause someone text her and called her by her real name! I almost died laughing cause that was me!
Yeah I knew her full real name, but didn't let her know that. Curious, did she let you go raw with her? If so, I might continue to try and negotiate.

My recent developments on SA:

$$_katarina_$$ - 90 pounds. Agreed to 100 to swallow in the car in Queens. But she didn't like my pic so we didn't meet. Says she is really picky and needs to be attacted.

$$eternalstudent$$ - talkes about cfs at her place in Brooklyn, but the conversation ended when she said 1000 per meet.

$$Abigail Anne$$ - PERFECT GIRL IMHO but wants 500 and that's too rich for me.

$$bellissima_94$$ - 5’7 125 B cup - agreed to play in the car but ghosted when I offered 100.

$$sugarbabyy11233$$ - This one is BS. Talks a good game about meeting and then wants gas money sent first. Bye.

$$missthanggg$$ - seen this on eon the site for a long time. Agrees to car fun but still working out the details. Possibly 100.

My recent developments on SA:

$$_katarina_$$ - 90 pounds. Agreed to 100 to swallow in the car in Queens. But she didn't like my pic so we didn't meet. Says she is really picky and needs to be attacted.

$$eternalstudent$$ - talkes about cfs at her place in Brooklyn, but the conversation ended when she said 1000 per meet.

$$Abigail Anne$$ - PERFECT GIRL IMHO but wants 500 and that's too rich for me.

$$bellissima_94$$ - 5’7 125 B cup - agreed to play in the car but ghosted when I offered 100.

$$sugarbabyy11233$$ - This one is BS. Talks a good game about meeting and then wants gas money sent first. Bye.

$$missthanggg$$ - seen this on eon the site for a long time. Agrees to car fun but still working out the details. Possibly 100.
oops... $$missthannng$$