Jenny midtown - It's worth the trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stopped into a new place midtown that was a nice surprise. There was a doorman but was not bothered. When I arrived, a hottie mamasan greeted me and brought me to an available room. I asked who was available and she said Jenny. She said she had great service and was totally down for "great service". A minute later Jenny walked in and knew this was going to be good. She was wearing a skimpy two piece and high hells that show off her long legs. She gave me a long kiss and asked me to take off my cloths. We then went into the show together and cleaned up real good. Then into the private room for the fun time. I laid down and then was rubbed in all the right spots. She asked me to turn over and gave me the best bbbj Ive had in awhile. I told her that I didn't want to blow yet so I went down on her. Man it was so fine and wet so moaned so load I thought the others outside would hear. I turned her over and did the doggie for a few minutes. She has such a great ass I almost blew so I pulled out and unleashed on her tits. We washed up and told her I would definitely see her again.

I saw Jenny too and was not disappointed. Super hot and really talented.

Mod Warning : Sock puppet of silverline1320.
Third attempt to post a link.
Guy is obviously shilling this girl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.