Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

I feel like she is a scam. She sent me a really hot pic by text and we planned a meet but then she said she doesn't want to meet anywhere on Long island for safety reasons LOLOL. She has not yet asked for cash but I feel like it is coming soon.
Yea pretty pics. Tgtbt. Asked for money said i didnt have any cash apps went Mia lol. Was suppose to meet also but never happened, said she was from the bethpage area.

I feel like she is a scam. She sent me a really hot pic by text and we planned a meet but then she said she doesn't want to meet anywhere on Long island for safety reasons LOLOL. She has not yet asked for cash but I feel like it is coming soon.
Just saying she blocked me. So not sure if she is a scam. Normally they only block you after you tell them no money, but not the case here. She may just be a scared one. If those pics are real she may be worth a little extra work, but up to you. I have no dog left in this fight.
I assume they're all scams even when they finally arrive they have to "prove" themselves otherwise from that point as I see it. But my experience is that even the non-scammers can often come across scammy. As secret says maybe she's just nervous.

That said, saying LI is unsafe is just ridiculous. It's 100 miles long! Surely you don't have to meet in her town and in half an hour you could be "anywhere" so shouldn't be a big deal in the slightest. Like where should your meet her then California? So I would use that to your advantage and also throw it back at her as a joke. Remember too woman has this innate shit-test thing too. Go figure. And while you're figuring figure out how to reverse play it.

For instance finally had a date on Monday. After a few days of thising and thating we decided on day and time I even let her pick it and hit on one that worked for me as well. Then all of sudden during Monday she goes mostly dark. Answers my texts with hi and such 3 times during the day but doesn't acknowledge my statements about seeing her later. She finally answers an hour before the date and want to meet today instead. Says she left work late and went home. I'm like WTF? Then she want to renegotiate the day and time. I'm like you picked it. Certain I was ghosted and scammed I told her no I'm not renegotiating and don't do this to me. Next thing she's like I'll take a shower come pick me up. She's was sweet as hell and spent 6 hours with her. I actually had to tell her I had to go. The thing is you just never know even when they need the money. When I eventually asked her why she did what she did she had no answer. Don't try to figure it out. Do keep your radar detector on full power at all times.

Watch out for Anastasiaaaa or something like that, she blocked me when i called her out on her bullshit. Says Nassau county on her ad but she says she's from glen cove. I can't report her cuz I'm blocked.
I met with her in the summer, she live in Queens around Corona. I thought she was a wilderbeast and was trying to get out, but I did the deed anyways. She was doing blow in the bathroom after. All holes were open for a good price. Pics are way better then in RL.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I assume they're all scams even when they finally arrive they have to "prove" themselves otherwise from that point as I see it. But my experience is that even the non-scammers can often come across scammy. As secret says maybe she's just nervous.

That said, saying LI is unsafe is just ridiculous. It's 100 miles long! Surely you don't have to meet in her town and in half an hour you could be "anywhere" so shouldn't be a big deal in the slightest. Like where should your meet her then California? So I would use that to your advantage and also throw it back at her as a joke. Remember too woman has this innate shit-test thing too. Go figure. And while you're figuring figure out how to reverse play it.

For instance finally had a date on Monday. After a few days of thising and thating we decided on day and time I even let her pick it and hit on one that worked for me as well. Then all of sudden during Monday she goes mostly dark. Answers my texts with hi and such 3 times during the day but doesn't acknowledge my statements about seeing her later. She finally answers an hour before the date and want to meet today instead. Says she left work late and went home. I'm like WTF? Then she want to renegotiate the day and time. I'm like you picked it. Certain I was ghosted and scammed I told her no I'm not renegotiating and don't do this to me. Next thing she's like I'll take a shower come pick me up. She's was sweet as hell and spent 6 hours with her. I actually had to tell her I had to go. The thing is you just never know even when they need the money. When I eventually asked her why she did what she did she had no answer. Don't try to figure it out. Do keep your radar detector on full power at all times.
Who are you talking about? How about a name.

Yea pretty pics. Tgtbt. Asked for money said i didnt have any cash apps went Mia lol. Was suppose to meet also but never happened, said she was from the bethpage area.
Pics are real, ive met her at a Hofstra bar before. She’s Russian and 100% scammed. Changed her 2nd location to Miami as well to try to sucker chumps into sending money. Do yourself, and the worthy people of UG a favor and report her at your convenience. Even if she blocked you, you can still report her profile through messages.

The more trash we remove from the website, the better it is for all of us.

Also, $$melcon$$ and $$sugar babycx$$ smoking some meth “I’m here to get financially compensated in a platonic way”

I never paid for friendships, and never will. Easily reported both of these clown whores.

justme

homo economicus
I’d think most scammers that get kicked off would just go create a new profile. Is that not the case?

mid so, it seems like maintaining a block list here would be more effective than reporting, albeit more selfish.

Anyone seeing Natalia again? She's cute west indian I think big tits 5'8" talkative but she has gained a lot of weight lately. She had to get a restraining order on one of you crazy F#%ks. This dude got her a range rover...and he drives one too.

$$Sugar Baby$$ 34 Lynbrook. She fucked me in the back of her mini van for 60 bucks, but she was fat, and her pussy smelled like old cheese once i got a whiff, and when the lights finally came on, i saw she was missing some teeth up top. Oh yeah, i warned her that i had just taken a dump and hadn't showered yet, and she still tried to tongue my asshole. I actually had to tell her to stop cuz i was so grossed out by the thought of it. She initially asked 100 but you can tell from her pics that she's a 60 woman for sure, so that's what i countered with and she agreed immediately. She said raw was fine for the same price but once i got a whiff of that snatch, i almost couldn't go thru with fucking her, let alone raw, but I'm a professional, so i carried on and completed the deed covered. Before anyone calls me out on this, anyone who knows my posts here, knows i like to slum it 90% of the time (the other 10% is with sophia belle and redheadrachelxo and they're worth every penny), so all of this actually happened.
Anyway, if you're into that sort of thing, go for it, but DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 60! And yes, I'm yelling.

$$Sugar Baby$$ 34 Lynbrook. She fucked me in the back of her mini van for 60 bucks, but she was fat, and her pussy smelled like old cheese once i got a whiff, and when the lights finally came on, i saw she was missing some teeth up top. Oh yeah, i warned her that i had just taken a dump and hadn't showered yet, and she still tried to tongue my asshole. I actually had to tell her to stop cuz i was so grossed out by the thought of it. She initially asked 100 but you can tell from her pics that she's a 60 woman for sure, so that's what i countered with and she agreed immediately. She said raw was fine for the same price but once i got a whiff of that snatch, i almost couldn't go thru with fucking her, let alone raw, but I'm a professional, so i carried on and completed the deed covered. Before anyone calls me out on this, anyone who knows my posts here, knows i like to slum it 90% of the time (the other 10% is with sophia belle and redheadrachelxo and they're worth every penny), so all of this actually happened.
Anyway, if you're into that sort of thing, go for it, but DO NOT PAY MORE THAN 60! And yes, I'm yelling.
Lol kudos for your honesty bro lol.

Anyone have any luck with $$cutiex1093$$ she’s hot as fuck, been talking to her for a while and finally got her to agree to 400 for an hour covered.

minutes later she blocked me been looking to bang this one for months.

If anyone has any luck I’ll live vicarious through you.

Tanasbabes is definitely tgtbt and I found out the hard way yesterday. I didn't get burned, just wasted my time. We had plans to meet at a hotel at 4 and had been texting all day to confirm (she made no mention of worries about meeting on LI or me being married). At about 3:45 I booked the hotel and sent her the room #. That's when she texted asking for gas $. I told her that I would gladly cover her gas cost once she got to the hotel- which she replied that she had zero gas. I politely stated that for privacy reasons I do not send money and she replied with "lol" and that was the last I hear from her. I even offered to come pick her up or meet her at a gas station to pay for her gas and she could still drive herself. She definitely plays games and had no intention of meeting. My mistake was in thinking that it was definitely going to happen and booking a room without meeting her first.

All was not lost though- there is a very good silver lining for me to share. Since my wife was going to be late last night I had some time to find an alternative. SA is like shooting fish in a barrel, especially if you are either willing to lower your standards or pay a little more $. I went with the lower standards route. I quickly had 3 choices (a new girl to SA, someone I talked to 4 months ago, and out of the blue I got a message from a hot elementary school teacher I met on SA 2 years ago). The hot chick was not available until later, so I opted for the new girl because of time and proximity and boy am I glad I did.

$$rainbowbrite1313$$- Not much to look at in the pic, but she was available. She was at the hotel within the hour and has a real cool personality and told me she is very sexual. Never asked for a specific $$ amount, just asked if I was going to take care of her. When she arrived I was definitely not into her looks (she lost about 100 lbs over the years and has a ton of loose skin), but she was funny and easy to talk to. Now here is where she shines- top 3 bbbj of all time for me with a very deep, rough facefuck, gagging, chocking, eager to please and take it all. The only bj that was definitively better for me was a SA girl I met last year in Chicago who took a facefuck for 2 hours and ate my ass. Rainbow is submissive and took a really rough facefuck for about 20 min until I could not hold on. She was on her knees most of the time, doing all the work herself and forcing herself to take it all roughly.

I had planned on giving her 150, since no $ amount was predetermined, but I slid 200 into her purse instead because it was that good! I'm sure she can fuck like an animal too, but the head was so great I never got to it. She did say that she does not do anal, but once again I can over look that when her nose is smashed against my pelvis and my balls are on her chin as I roughly pinch her nips, slap her ass, pull her hair, etc.

She's been on SA for 3 days and seems like she may ultimately go semi-pro. Stay at home mom with a boyfriend who knows that she is on SA.

Have fun with her!