Spa Therapy 516-561-5747 & 516-596-7287 Lynbrook LMP

H

HoldmyHose

Long overdue review of this place that has been a staple in my life for the past 8 years or so. Back in the day I stumbled across this place and figured for a change from the same old AMP. I walked in to an office building across from the high school of all places. (Hiding in plain sight) I was greeted by 2 beautiful Spanish women that were easy 7s as they were older late 30s-40. One took me for a table shower that included some light touching and small talk. The whole place feels as if it is a real spa. Afterwards we went to one of 3 rooms and I laid face down on a massage table and actually got a very nice massage. It was a long time and I can't believe I can't remember her name right now. As she removed the towel from me she started lightly rubbing me all over with her nails and told me to turn over. I was Rock solid when I did and she smile and put her hands around my cock and told me they weren't supposed to do anything and to be quiet. She then proceeded to stroke me and take her top off which had big fake D's under it. I played with her she played with me and I came all over her big tits. I gave her 100. So the massage and scrub cost 80 and her tip 100.

Now fast forward 8 years I still frequent this place. I've seen every girl, now there is many ranging in ages from 20s-40s but all are a solid 7-10. I had seen Maria who now runs the place partially for a long while exclusively. When she was new I was her first more than massage and boy she got it good. I fucked her for almost an hour while she came on my dick at least 3 times. The next time I went afterwards the other girls asked me about our time and giggled to each other in Spanish about it. (Not realizing this white guy speaks Spanish).

So in all I give the place a 10/10 for service, women (all Spanish and one 8/10 Asian) and cleanliness. The place is spotless and always a happy good spirited place.

Most girls get around 200-250 for full service 100-150 for BJ or bbj. Most who bbj allow cim or at the very least on their tits. I even had a few who gave me a bbj and just let me blow on their faces. They are open to 3somes which is great time also since it's a 4 handed massage and a double bbj and fs.

Sorry took so long to write this. I'm new and still learning the rules I hope this gets posted because it took 20 minutes to write.

Last edited by a moderator:
Long overdue review of this place that has been a staple in my life for the past 8 years or so. Back in the day I
Tgg Fanjs stumbled across this place and figured for a change from the same old AMP. I walked in to an office building across from the high school of all places. (Hiding in plain sight) I was greeted by 2 beautiful Spanish women that were easy 7s as they were older late 30s-40. One took me for a table shower that included some light touching and small talk. The whole place feels as if it is a real spa. Afterwards we went to one of 3 rooms and I laid face down on a massage table and actually got a very nice massage. It was a long time and I can't believe I can't remember her name right now. As she removed the towel from me she started lightly rubbing me all over with her nails and told me to turn over. I was Rock solid when I did and she smile and put her hands around my cock and told me they weren't supposed to do anything and to be quiet. She then proceeded to stroke me and take her top off which had big fake D's under it. I played with her she played with me and I came all over her big tits. I gave her 100. So the massage and scrub cost 80 and her tip 100.

Now fast forward 8 years I still frequent this place. I've seen every girl, now there is many ranging in ages from 20s-40s but all are a solid 7-10. I had seen Maria who now runs the place partially for a long while exclusively. When she was new I was her first more than massage and boy she got it good. I fucked her for almost an hour while she came on my dick at least 3 times. The next time I went afterwards the other girls asked me about our time and giggled to each other in Spanish about it. (Not realizing this white guy speaks Spanish).

So in all I give the place a 10/10 for service, women (all Spanish and one 8/10 Asian) and cleanliness. The place is spotless and always a happy good spirited place.

Most girls get around 200-250 for full service 100-150 for BJ or bbj. Most who bbj allow cim or at the very least on their tits. I even had a few who gave me a bbj and just let me blow on their faces. They are open to 3somes which is great time also since it's a 4 handed massage and a double bbj and fs.

Sorry took so long to write this. I'm new and still learning the rules I hope this gets posted because it took 20 minutes to write.
Thanks for the review—
Is the house fee additional?
Would you think they take walk ins?

Long overdue review of this place that has been a staple in my life for the past 8 years or so. Back in the day I stumbled across this place and figured for a change from the same old AMP. I walked in to an office building across from the high school of all places. (Hiding in plain sight) I was greeted by 2 beautiful Spanish women that were easy 7s as they were older late 30s-40. One took me for a table shower that included some light touching and small talk. The whole place feels as if it is a real spa. Afterwards we went to one of 3 rooms and I laid face down on a massage table and actually got a very nice massage. It was a long time and I can't believe I can't remember her name right now. As she removed the towel from me she started lightly rubbing me all over with her nails and told me to turn over. I was Rock solid when I did and she smile and put her hands around my cock and told me they weren't supposed to do anything and to be quiet. She then proceeded to stroke me and take her top off which had big fake D's under it. I played with her she played with me and I came all over her big tits. I gave her 100. So the massage and scrub cost 80 and her tip 100.

They close at 3?

This is an interesting find.. Assuming all info is correct, the place is directly opposite a school. The parking facilities for the school are 50 foot from building entrance- Local PD is a three minute walk.. They have been around for quite a while...
Can they be that UTR...

I use to frequent there quite a lot some years back. Stopped going there I'd say around 2011/2012. Holdmyhose is right they did have some decent looking Spanish girls there. I stopped going cause I thought the price was a bit high. Add the fact of it being in Lynbrook in the location that it is in I thought for sure they'd either move away from there or get caught. Surprised they are still there. Maybe I'll take a swing back there and check out the talent.

H

HoldmyHose

Yea wow sorry I never knew this posted hah. Yes they are still there and yes it's a little pricey depending on things. House charge is 80-100 and each girl sets her own price so to say. In the range of 100-200 depending on your tastes. Now with COVID I'm missing the place more than ever because they really do give an amazing scrub and massage.

H

HoldmyHose

This is an interesting find.. Assuming all info is correct, the place is directly opposite a school. The parking facilities for the school are 50 foot from building entrance- Local PD is a three minute walk.. They have been around for quite a while...
Can they be that UTR...
I've pretty much come to the conclusion that LPD is getting their monthly physical exams there. It's the only way for it to work. But otherwise they are reputable business with client review and if you walked in, it's just a normal everyday spa.

I went to this place pre covid -
Despite my previous concerns of location proximity to certain establishments.. Clean, nice massage and HE with Latina- looks appx 6, massage service 8 and extras typical 6-7... Extras could be had, but my donation was 160.00 for unrushed hour

I called today and was told they are open!!!Yay.. called and set appointment- walked in - 2 women there and was told they could not see me because they did not recognize my name or phone number- Bullshit... imbeciles and made up some nonsense that therapist was not there- Total waste of time and they are off my list

H

HoldmyHose

I was there a week ago. As I've been a regular for 7+ years. I went in saw a familiar face who gave me a body scrub and massage. But no fs yet due to fears of Covid. But she did give me 2 hjs one before and one after the massage. So I have no complaints and they did say there were going to "open" this week so here's to them being open for less regular faces.

I went to this place pre covid -
Despite my previous concerns of location proximity to certain establishments.. Clean, nice massage and HE with Latina- looks appx 6, massage service 8 and extras typical 6-7... Extras could be had, but my donation was 160.00 for unrushed hour

I called today and was told they are open!!!Yay.. called and set appointment- walked in - 2 women there and was told they could not see me because they did not recognize my name or phone number- Bullshit... imbeciles and made up some nonsense that therapist was not there- Total waste of time and they are off my list
I only "liked" this b/c i appreciate the feedback. But i "hate" it b/c you got skunked. My origins in this wonderful lifestyle started almost 4 decades ago, going to AMPs in Suffolk county, and I'd have to say, massage parlours would still be a favorite of mine, but negative experiences can sway me from attempting. Also, the rates are, in my opinion, exorbitant, when i can get a car bbj for 40 on an average night. But I'd splurge for the right guarentee. This place sounded promising. Damn. Guess I'll keep trying that Angelique in valley stream. At least Sophia Belle can vouche for me there.

I only "liked" this b/c i appreciate the feedback. But i "hate" it b/c you got skunked. My origins in this wonderful lifestyle started almost 4 decades ago, going to AMPs in Suffolk county, and I'd have to say, massage parlours would still be a favorite of mine, but negative experiences can sway me from attempting. Also, the rates are, in my opinion, exorbitant, when i can get a car bbj for 40 on an average night. But I'd splurge for the right guarentee. This place sounded promising. Damn. Guess I'll keep trying that Angelique in valley stream. At least Sophia Belle can vouche for me there.
TY for sharing your thoughts. I am probably right alongside of you with respect to having my cherry broken in the hobby. I agree.. The AMP or LMP can be hit or miss on LI.. no consistency.I prefer a little more intimacy when releasing the ‘poison’ ( Ty for letting me plagiarize your verbiage) and I would much rather contribute to SB or AL, for example then an AMP/LMP... but schedules did not workout... I am more of the planner ... :)...
As for the car date... I am apprehensive and worry about things beyond my control

I’ve only been here during covid nothing B.C. (before covid) so my experience may differ than the older clients.
It is exactly across from a school in what seems to be a medical building. I do not think any other business is currently in operation in said building because there was no foot traffic and plenty of street parking in front.
I went twice, first time Friday second tone a Saturday months later, both with the same lady.
First I call set up a appointment for mid day around 12-1 pm. Set up was super easy I was able to set up the appointment for less than 15 minutes later.
My first time I ring a bell to get let in the building. A younger Spanish girl let’s me in she sits me down ask me if I been here before or how I heard about this place. I say online I fill out paperwork and then ask me what service I want I asked for a recommendation. They say first time for you we can do a table shower and massage for a hour. $80 special for first time guest.
I say sign me up. Minute a the masseuse walks in this older Latina probably 40s perky tits probably C cups and a cute ass black hair and a bit short 5’2 maybe. She says you’ll love the table shower it won’t be rushed at all.
I walk into a room that has a massage table and it’s attached to what I would call a shower room. I get undressed in the massage room (which had the A.C. set to Antarctica) get dressed all the way down waited for her with nothing but a towel. She comes in ask me if I’m ready I say yes she leads me into the other room.
I lay down head first on the shower table which was surprisingly clean. She gives me a quick rinse and shampoos my hair. It honestly felt like I was being waterboarded at gitmo. Oh well. I suck it up and let her do here thing. Works body wash on my arms back legs ass. She even got behind my ears. Then interestingly she goes right in my ass crack which I didn’t say anything but then she rubbed her nail on my asshole and clenched like I’m at Rikers Island. I said please don’t go in she reassured me she wouldn’t we proceeded.
I flip over she gets my chest my shoulders my thighs and feet. Then she washes my cock and balls like she’s washing a puppy, very gently and She was honestly better than I do at home.
Once she washed me head to toe I asked for the shower head and rinsed off extra soap she gives me two towels, maybe suitable for dwarfs but not a big guy like me.

I dry off go into the other room and start shivering bc it’s apparently where Santa clause lives. I get on the table under the blanket to warm up. She comes in and says wow it’s cold and my prayers are answered and turns off the ac
She asked me how much pressure do I want I say as hard as you can. She begins rubbing dry then adds oil works my back up and down then my ass legs and back up for about ten minutes. Then to my surprise she strips down to her bra and panties and climbs on my back. She start driving her knee and elbows in my my muscles and really goes “as hard as you can”. Very unorthodox but got spots that my legitimate trained massage therapist couldn’t get. She does this for a while then gets off. She asks if I want a ending I ask for head she told me the price but I forgot. I wanna say $80 dollars.
She leaves and comes back with a Condom in her mouth. then I ask her if her coworker would wanna play with us also. She says she’s doesn’t do this then I ask is there any other girls and she said she’s the only one on weekends. No problem we proceed.

she approaches me kisses my neck I grab her ass she then takes off her top completely and pulls her leggings and thong down to her ankles. Drops down to her knees strokes me till hard then puts the condom on. She starts sucking my dick like the dirty hot milf she is. I stand her up so I can feel her up again she keeps kissing my neck. This time I sit down on the table and she goes back down to suck me more. Then I ask her to give me head while laying down she does and this way I get to feel her up more. I found out she doesn’t suck balls though bc after I asked she said something but I couldn’t understand bc she had a mouthful of cock. She keeps sucking until I cum then keeps sucking after that. She finally stopped sucking gets up gets a hot towel cleans me up so on and so forth. She gets dressed tells me her name and tells me she’s her name here every Friday and Saturday. The whole thing was a hour in a half even though I paid for a hour which was great it was not rushed at all Leads me out I say thank you and walk down to the burger joint a few blocks away.. which is delicious.

the second time was more straightforward.. I walk in after making a appointment 10 minutes prior to my arrival. I call them literally as I’m more than halfway there in my car. Same thing with parking and with entering the building. This time they recognized me called me by name but no specials this time. $80 hour massage no table shower. This time we go to a different room. They have two tables in this room because they offer couples massage and there’s a curtain that they pull to separate the two tables. Idk But I’m worried if it’s a busy day there’s gonna be another dude on the other side doing the deed while I do it. Luckily I was alone.
I have the same Latina milf take me in ask me how I’m doing and what not then she says we have no massage oil can I use lotion. She used Juergens.... Not a great massage choice but I must say made my skin really soft afterwards. Also she had a paper cut so she used a glove this Time.
She starts with the massage and same thing stripped down and starts driving her knees and elbows into my back.
On the flip she asked me if I want anything I said of course ask the prices and had only left for a handy. Which I believe is $60. She hopped back on me and does a nuru type thing rubbing her tits on my body and does some weird 180 turn and runs her tits on my legs gets up and come towards my head guides my hands around body then flips walks down and teases the ole C and B’s and then takes my foot and rubs it on her tittys which was unexpected but oh well. She began jerking me she used Two hands got the balls involved I ask her to spit on it and she does and I cum almost immediately. She keep jerking me off and rubs my chest. Stops gets me a towel cleans up and takes me out after I’m dressed. This one lasted a hour not rushed but no extra time like last.

If the first time is a 10/10 this time was a 5/10. This milf they have on Friday’s was great my first time and still showed the same enthusiasm the second time but between the glove and Juergens it wasn’t as great. I wanna go during the weekdays see what who else they got.

I’ve only been here during covid nothing B.C. (before covid) so my experience may differ than the older clients.
It is exactly across from a school in what seems to be a medical building. I do not think any other business is currently in operation in said building because there was no foot traffic and plenty of street parking in front.
I went twice, first time Friday second tone a Saturday months later, both with the same lady.
First I call set up a appointment for mid day around 12-1 pm. Set up was super easy I was able to set up the appointment for less than 15 minutes later.
My first time I ring a bell to get let in the building. A younger Spanish girl let’s me in she sits me down ask me if I been here before or how I heard about this place. I say online I fill out paperwork and then ask me what service I want I asked for a recommendation. They say first time for you we can do a table shower and massage for a hour. $80 special for first time guest.
I say sign me up. Minute a the masseuse walks in this older Latina probably 40s perky tits probably C cups and a cute ass black hair and a bit short 5’2 maybe. She says you’ll love the table shower it won’t be rushed at all.
I walk into a room that has a massage table and it’s attached to what I would call a shower room. I get undressed in the massage room (which had the A.C. set to Antarctica) get dressed all the way down waited for her with nothing but a towel. She comes in ask me if I’m ready I say yes she leads me into the other room.
I lay down head first on the shower table which was surprisingly clean. She gives me a quick rinse and shampoos my hair. It honestly felt like I was being waterboarded at gitmo. Oh well. I suck it up and let her do here thing. Works body wash on my arms back legs ass. She even got behind my ears. Then interestingly she goes right in my ass crack which I didn’t say anything but then she rubbed her nail on my asshole and clenched like I’m at Rikers Island. I said please don’t go in she reassured me she wouldn’t we proceeded.
I flip over she gets my chest my shoulders my thighs and feet. Then she washes my cock and balls like she’s washing a puppy, very gently and She was honestly better than I do at home.
Once she washed me head to toe I asked for the shower head and rinsed off extra soap she gives me two towels, maybe suitable for dwarfs but not a big guy like me.

I dry off go into the other room and start shivering bc it’s apparently where Santa clause lives. I get on the table under the blanket to warm up. She comes in and says wow it’s cold and my prayers are answered and turns off the ac
She asked me how much pressure do I want I say as hard as you can. She begins rubbing dry then adds oil works my back up and down then my ass legs and back up for about ten minutes. Then to my surprise she strips down to her bra and panties and climbs on my back. She start driving her knee and elbows in my my muscles and really goes “as hard as you can”. Very unorthodox but got spots that my legitimate trained massage therapist couldn’t get. She does this for a while then gets off. She asks if I want a ending I ask for head she told me the price but I forgot. I wanna say $80 dollars.
She leaves and comes back with a Condom in her mouth. then I ask her if her coworker would wanna play with us also. She says she’s doesn’t do this then I ask is there any other girls and she said she’s the only one on weekends. No problem we proceed.

she approaches me kisses my neck I grab her ass she then takes off her top completely and pulls her leggings and thong down to her ankles. Drops down to her knees strokes me till hard then puts the condom on. She starts sucking my dick like the dirty hot milf she is. I stand her up so I can feel her up again she keeps kissing my neck. This time I sit down on the table and she goes back down to suck me more. Then I ask her to give me head while laying down she does and this way I get to feel her up more. I found out she doesn’t suck balls though bc after I asked she said something but I couldn’t understand bc she had a mouthful of cock. She keeps sucking until I cum then keeps sucking after that. She finally stopped sucking gets up gets a hot towel cleans me up so on and so forth. She gets dressed tells me her name and tells me she’s her name here every Friday and Saturday. The whole thing was a hour in a half even though I paid for a hour which was great it was not rushed at all Leads me out I say thank you and walk down to the burger joint a few blocks away.. which is delicious.

the second time was more straightforward.. I walk in after making a appointment 10 minutes prior to my arrival. I call them literally as I’m more than halfway there in my car. Same thing with parking and with entering the building. This time they recognized me called me by name but no specials this time. $80 hour massage no table shower. This time we go to a different room. They have two tables in this room because they offer couples massage and there’s a curtain that they pull to separate the two tables. Idk But I’m worried if it’s a busy day there’s gonna be another dude on the other side doing the deed while I do it. Luckily I was alone.
I have the same Latina milf take me in ask me how I’m doing and what not then she says we have no massage oil can I use lotion. She used Juergens.... Not a great massage choice but I must say made my skin really soft afterwards. Also she had a paper cut so she used a glove this Time.
She starts with the massage and same thing stripped down and starts driving her knees and elbows into my back.
On the flip she asked me if I want anything I said of course ask the prices and had only left for a handy. Which I believe is $60. She hopped back on me and does a nuru type thing rubbing her tits on my body and does some weird 180 turn and runs her tits on my legs gets up and come towards my head guides my hands around body then flips walks down and teases the ole C and B’s and then takes my foot and rubs it on her tittys which was unexpected but oh well. She began jerking me she used Two hands got the balls involved I ask her to spit on it and she does and I cum almost immediately. She keep jerking me off and rubs my chest. Stops gets me a towel cleans up and takes me out after I’m dressed. This one lasted a hour not rushed but no extra time like last.

If the first time is a 10/10 this time was a 5/10. This milf they have on Friday’s was great my first time and still showed the same enthusiasm the second time but between the glove and Juergens it wasn’t as great. I wanna go during the weekdays see what who else they got.
Did you ask the fee for FS? Is it available now?