Lucy's three Amps - Suffolk- 929-204-6158

Status
Not open for further replies.
had Linda again o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O cant get enough. I call and set up with other providers but end up cancelling and end up on the table with Linda. Its even better than the first time since she knows me and what i like. it gets better and better everytime i go. last time i didnt move for 10 min. she kept checking on me asking if i was ok. thats how drained she left me.

I really want to see Linda. But I walked in yesterday to the Tattoo one. I was approached by Malia. Again, one that i never saw. Went to the room, again, 40 for half. She asked me to ly down, I said, no thank you, took her clothes off. Face, not great. To be honest, worse looking one so far. Not a bad body however, if you dont mind small A cup. Really nothing on top. I figured if I am going to have one thats not as good as the rest, the service will be better than the rest. So she started with a BBBJ. I ask her to go onto the table, she continued BBBJ, While I rubed her, had one finger in each hole with no resistance. After that, she covered me, I put her on the table, and went for anal. I figured it is a fair trade-off. Less looking, better time. She looked at me and said, no, I am too small. I said, lets try. I tried, tough to get in there. I started making progress, She stopped and said, no, I am too small. So i started mish, then went back to anal, I think she knew I was on that mission, so she helped it get in there. So Again, i said just a little bit. So, I went anal, nice and slow, couldnt get in in there all the way, and she started making some weird noses, a I was getting deeper into her ass, like the noise you make to get the flem up right before you spit, so Is changed it up to doggie until I popped. Cleaned up really good on on my way.

So, I went anal, nice and slow, couldnt get in in there all the way, and she started making some weird noses, a I was getting deeper into her ass, like the noise you make to get the flem up right before you spit, so Is changed it up to doggie until I popped. Cleaned up really good on on my way.
Just to be clear, was she making that sound from her mouth or from, well, the other end? :D

After that, she covered me, I put her on the table, and went for anal. I figured it is a fair trade-off. Less looking, better time. She looked at me and said, no, I am too small. I said, lets try. I tried, tough to get in there. I started making progress, She stopped and said, no, I am too small. So i started mish, then went back to anal, I think she knew I was on that mission, so she helped it get in there. So Again, i said just a little bit. So, I went anal, nice and slow, couldnt get in in there all the way, and she started making some weird noses, a I was getting deeper into her ass, like the noise you make to get the flem up right before you spit, so Is changed it up to doggie until I popped. Cleaned up really good on on my way.
All I could keep thinking about after I read the underlined part was the funny noise Pikachu makes when it gets scared, "Pika, Pika!!"

Great review, hilarious actually! I LOL, first time in awhile for me.

had Linda again o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O cant get enough. I call and set up with other providers but end up cancelling and end up on the table with Linda. Its even better than the first time since she knows me and what i like. it gets better and better everytime i go. last time i didnt move for 10 min. she kept checking on me asking if i was ok. thats how drained she left me.
I hadnt seen her in awhile so i went and got different girl who answered the door. I insisted on linda and she came in. Was happy again i insisted. After.having so many others and going back to her she really is such a beautiful woman with great bbj skills. Its like she likes it lol all wet n sloppy. Jumped on cg and grinded away on my cock so our pubic bones were pressed like a panini maker lol . That pussy is tight too even when she puts the soles of her feet on the outsides of my thighs so she opens wide during mish. I love all the girls but the stampede now is gonna make it worse for the others. REMINDER. I HAVENT HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE WITH ANY OTHER GIRL.
Such a pleasant calm demeanor. Slow easy soft smiley just all around soothing feeling with her.
My next wife lol. JK

UTOPIA GUIDE REVIEW
So haven't been mongering much...just been so busy with life lately that the opportunity to spend a half hour with one of Lucy's girls hasn't presented itself--and my ATF (not from Lucy's) has disappeared so I haven't had a posting that made me say "I need to find some time" lately. Had the urge for a little but needed to wait for time to open up so today happened to be the lucky day. Texted Lucy regarding downstairs but no response waited 10 minutes and gave a call I was told "new girl Candy and..." I forget the other name. I heard new girl and decided that sounds interesting, Lucy then said "good choice she very young very nice very tight". Arrived and hit the doorbell no response, left me out in the cold for a couple of minutes so I knocked and then heard rustling and footsteps. An attractive woman opens the door with lighter brown hair she walks me upstairs and says "5 minutes" disappears with the 40. I was sitting there thinking that woman was attractive but wouldn't call her "young"--had to at least be in her mid-30s (probably older as I am horrible at judging Asian women's age). A little while later (7-8 mins?) the door opens and a younger looking black haired woman opens the door, I give her 100 and she says half hour, I told her I already paid and she said "I know this for (and proceeds to thrust and smile)". The girl leaves and comes back a few minutes later (I probably waited 10-15 between the two girls and standing outside). I ask her name and she says "Candy", very satisfied as she had an attractive face a very nice sized rack for a petite Asian girl and a nice squeezable ass (nicer than most I've seen here). She begins to hug me and caress my body as I never laid down, she kisses my neck and nibbles on my nipples, my cock is getting rock hard and she notices, grabbing it and rubbing my balls and shaft gently talking about the size. She cleans me off, slides on the rubber and proceeds to CBJ. Not knocking her skills in this department but some of the other talent is definitely a little more skilled in the oral department but that could be because its my first time or maybe she just doesn't enjoy it as much. I have her lay down and she smiles "Me?", she lays down and I begin standing mish. I work up a nice rhythm begin to pound a little more and she reaches for my chest I bend her up in a pretzel and get closer in on her and she starts playin with my nipples again. After a little while of this I slow down as I'm getting ready to pop. She smiles and says "she-she (thank you)" and turns around for me. I try to slide it in her ass but she grabs to put it in her V, I start to go and begin to play with her ass with my thumb but she says "small". I pump for a few minutes before finishing in the bag. She cleans me up, hugs, kisses on the cheek/neck and rubbing my dick. $140 total for the half, I was probably in the room with her for 20-25 but I got what I wanted and they seemed a little busy so wasn't going to fret for a massage for 5-10 minutes. Would repeat with Candy again hopefully next time they are not as busy. Looks wise she is definitely my favorite I've seen at the downstairs location thus far.

I've yet to see the ever so famous Wendy and Linda that many of you guys see at the upstairs spot, I've never been just don't like the description of how visible it is. Anyone know if they are ever downstairs or prob better to ask Lucy?

I've yet to see the ever so famous Wendy and Linda that many of you guys see at the upstairs spot, I've never been just don't like the description of how visible it is. Anyone know if they are ever downstairs or prob better to ask Lucy?
I saw Wendy twice at the downstairs spot, but it was several months ago. The only time I saw Linda was my one time at the upstairs spot, where I started with Wendy and then she swapped out for Linda. I have a post in this thread about it.

I basically now stay away from 1442 and Lucy knows that not to pull that crap with me after the last time. I've known her for around 7 years so I am surprised I still get yanked around...lol
Good Luck mongers!

First off, nice review! I've been thinking that another visit to Lucy's is about due. This sort of review is helping to solidify that decision!

Secondly, to respond to your query, it's been a little while, but I've seen Wendy 3-4 times and never anywhere other than the downstairs site.

Status
Not open for further replies.