Open season for college girls on SA (or tall tales from doughy nerds)

In the works lol. Let me know if you smash lol. Gotta be careful with these mastic chics tho lol.
Did u ever meet her? I see 2-3 reviews of her. I had her number from last time I had premium, she just text me this morning with a new number but then didn't respond to me trying to meet up...wtf man. Now I see she's online let's see if she responds to my new acct lol

Met $$gabriella_nyc$$ this one was playing phone tag for a while now and on top of that she kept asking to send her money. After a while, she gave in and we met up around Washington Heights. Bbj, no cim and covered. 2 pops and done for 200. Will not repeat.

Oceansideeee1992--I met her under a different profile. 26 year old, goes by Hanna. $250 plus dinner. Was very odd. She was talking too loudly at the restaurant about the arrangement and sex in general, people were looking. She isn't as pretty as the picture leads you to believe. She blows good but the sex is uninspired she just lays there. Will definitely not repeat.

Anyone have info on bellaxlovely? I thought I saw her name mentioned many pages back but didn't see if anyone had met with her
See page 802. I wrote,
$$bellaxlovely$$ 26, busty in Baldwin, stay at home mom wants 400 for hotel, won’t budge. Not interested in car dates. Kind of nasty but YMMV

Gents- Can you educate me a little about SA.. ( I can not access at work and privacy issues at home.. )
From reading commentary on this thread, there seems to be a lot of wacko women out there and the good ones are few and far between..I get the jist that when one gets a hold of a good one, her phone is going to explode with inquiries, making a potential hookup that more difficult—How much information do us mongers need to share when joining and what is the monthly cost?
Maybe I am wrong but ( cost aside) it appears to be less of a headache to hook up with an agency, or established indy

Gents- Can you educate me a little about SA.. ( I can not access at work and privacy issues at home.. )
From reading commentary on this thread, there seems to be a lot of wacko women out there and the good ones are few and far between..I get the jist that when one gets a hold of a good one, her phone is going to explode with inquiries, making a potential hookup that more difficult—How much information do us mongers need to share when joining and what is the monthly cost?
Maybe I am wrong but ( cost aside) it appears to be less of a headache to hook up with an agency, or established indy
Well you could create an account for free and not finish all the info. Then browse the girls and see if you like what you find. U can also favorite them while free, so you could build up a large roster and then if ur happy u can pay the 90 a month to msg them. But u can't msg them before u pay

From my experience just do you and check out the vibe. If you feel sketchy about somebody, just ask the forums but of course you have to provide past meetups you've done. Most are hit or miss but at this time of month mostly everyone is going out of the count and seeking online only and it is really annoying.