Any info on Nina Hicksville massage

I’ve come across a few old posts regarding Ninah in Hicksville. I can tell your personally, as someone going to her for at least 10 years, she is worth the re visit.
Without a doubt, our first visits started off slow— strictly massage and HJ. That’s it, nothing else. But she intrigued me, as I just was not in AMP’s anymore. So I kept going. Time after time, I got more. HJ turned into CBJ. CBJ turned into BBJ. BBJ turned into facials. Facials turned into FS and so on.
So fast forward to now, what counts the $$. For the last few years, I have been all in for EVERYTHING for 300. Legit hour massage, incredible mouth skills and FS.
Well worth the trip down to Hicksville boys!

If this is the nina I think it is, she also goes by Sasha. Been going there for a year now. Not a great looker but gets the job done. Usually BBBJ & FS for about 200. But kinda weird/chatty. Last time there, went to bathroom and when came back found her kinda going thru my clothes. Said she dropped something and was trying to find it. Might be the last time.

Thank you mods for landing my post in the right place— appreciate it and hope it helps! One final comment on Ninah— she’s chunky Indian/Persian appearance like others said, but I think her “natural” appearances and high end skills is what keeps me coming back

billyS

Reign of Terror
Thank you mods for landing my post in the right place— appreciate it and hope it helps! One final comment on Ninah— she’s chunky Indian/Persian appearance like others said, but I think her “natural” appearances and high end skills is what keeps me coming back
So for the $300 is the full service bare? Does she let you cum inside of her?

billyS

Reign of Terror
If this is the nina I think it is, she also goes by Sasha. Been going there for a year now. Not a great looker but gets the job done. Usually BBBJ & FS for about 200. But kinda weird/chatty. Last time there, went to bathroom and when came back found her kinda going thru my clothes. Said she dropped something and was trying to find it. Might be the last time.
I'm approving this post only because if true it raises an important issue.
But dude, you've been a member for almost 15 years and this is your first post?
I'm glad you decided to come out of the lurker closet and look forward to some solid contributions from you.
Let's start with Nina.
Why don't you try to verify this is the same woman by giving a detailed physical description, where in Hicksville you see her and how the initial contact was made. You don't have to mention site names, just if it was by phone or email.

Wasn't there some issues here about her and extras? U remember someone saying they got extras but then later on said it was made up? Not sure...maybe she crossed over??

I'm approving this post only because if true it raises an important issue.
But dude, you've been a member for almost 15 years and this is your first post?
I'm glad you decided to come out of the lurker closet and look forward to some solid contributions from you.
Let's start with Nina.
Why don't you try to verify this is the same woman by giving a detailed physical description, where in Hicksville you see her and how the initial contact was made. You don't have to mention site names, just if it was by phone or email.
I'm a new member, where did you get 15 yrs? Maybe I made a profile with an old handle of somebody else. Anyway, been doing this for 8 years or so. Anything from amps, lmps to hotel meets. Every weekend.
Nina...short, a bit of a pouch. First contact was phone from a site. Listed under waxing/manscaping. Upstairs location around the Hicksville FD on E Marie St. By Peppercorns.

billyS

Reign of Terror
I'm a new member, where did you get 15 yrs? Maybe I made a profile with an old handle of somebody else. Anyway, been doing this for 8 years or so. Anything from amps, lmps to hotel meets. Every weekend.
Nina...short, a bit of a pouch. First contact was phone from a site. Listed under waxing/manscaping. Upstairs location around the Hicksville FD on E Marie St. By Peppercorns.
Your profile says you joined in 2005.
That sounds like the Nina we are talking about.

I wish I had read post 51 .....

Not sure if this is the right place for it ....or if this is actually a review.

I met Nina years and years ago had a weird experience with her and also encountered the non stop texting. Back then just got the massage and HJ. Might have seen her again if it were not for the texting.

Was on the hunt today

Independent - real pics.... private residence.

Get there to the location in Post 51 and was a bit surprised to see two women. First was a youngish, tall chick. Buxom. Says her name was Natalia. The other was Nina. I'll give nina props I last saw her almost 10 years ago. She looked better than back then and I did not realize it was her. But she looks nothing like the pics in that ad. I was trying to process what was going on. Opted to stay and try Natalia. but went with the HH. She gave an OK massage. She was attentive could have used a little more pressure. She was nice- not talkative which is fine. Transition to light touch was good. On the flip - I was saw her naked.... HUGE tits and aeriloas like I've never encountered. She oiled them up and I went to town on them til I blew all over them. Quite good.

damage was 140 + I gave her 30 she didn't ask for a tip not sure if she was expecting it she seemed surprised.

Not bad, but not what I was hoping for.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this one using 516-978-6215? Didn't see a number in this thread and no way I'm texting just to find out, haha! I don't want to get a million messages. Out of the three pics the ad is using, one is lifted from the internet, one is generic, and one might be real and is pretty nice body.

My name is Nina. Nice with a naughty touch. ;) I truly enjoy what I do and so will you! I provide a sensual Mutual Touch body rub.
Guaranteed to satisfy! You will not be disappointed. My place. (Hicksville/near Hicksville Lirr). Same day appointment only. $100 up to an hour. Ready for an incredible experience? Please call me if ready now or within the hour I will reply right away to serious inquiries.

Attachments

Is this one using 516-978-6215? Didn't see a number in this thread and no way I'm texting just to find out, haha! I don't want to get a million messages. Out of the three pics the ad is using, one is lifted from the internet, one is generic, and one might be real and is pretty nice body.
Different Nina. Not the same number. Nina doesn't advertise anymore, and she never has, nor will she, post a phone number. You have to go thru an email hell to get to her initially. Not worth it, if you ask me.

Thanks, guys. I didn't expect it to be Nina, but thought the hicksville LIRR location made me think maybe it was her location. Thought maybe it could have been the Natalie that @Chuck One saw.

Agree with all three of you!